Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] It's only over if you are short, ugly and feminine

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
★★
I try to keep myself from roping so I will drop some Whitepills.

Tall, pretty and masculine = You are the perfect guy, you have it all. Go get 'em, slayer.

Chris

Tall, pretty, and feminine = Pretty boy Chad. You will hook plenty, especially young girls are easy game for you, but cougars prefer you as well.

Chico

Tall, ugly and feminine = Lanklet weirdo. You might get with some weeb chick that is into weird-looking feminine guys. There is a market for you, although it's not too big, it isn't over yet. You have the potential to gymmaxx to ascend. You're also less threatening, which makes you a great match for shy teen girls.

Lanklet

Tall, ugly and masculine = Ogrechad. You look threatening and scary, women like that. They will want to get raped by you. Normies and pretty boys are scared of you. Ogrecels are a myth. Go hit the gym and be confident.

Ogre

Short, pretty and masculine = Chad manlet. You will lose against tall Chads, but still beat lanklets and sometimes pretty boys because of your masculinity. You are confident despite your height because you've got lots of things going for you, including a good frame and a muscular body. You're the second choice, but you can still slay. You have the potential to look extremely swole.

Chadmanlet

Short, pretty and feminine = Cute guy, again perfect for weeb girls. There is a niche for you. Some shy tall girls will fancy you as well, although they are rare and hard to find, it's not over yet.

Woozi

Short, ugly and masculine = It's tough, but you can still betabuxx. You can beat up pretty boys and lanklets.

Cope

Short, ugly and feminine = Over. You have no qualities. Moneymaxx, statusmaxx, or rope.

Statusmax

(This guy made it, most of his kind won't)

Last edited:
short and pretty only works when your young.

short and masculine and pretty could work if you also darktriadmaxxed.

Autism sinks SMV like nothing else known to man.

If you're a manlet. It's over. In fact it never began.

Gigacope. In real life, most of these pretty boyz are friendzoned to oblivion, may pass as "heterosexual gay friend", but that's all. And if you were short, you would know most short men don't even cross the filed of view of foids. Wether you're pretty or not, it doesn't matter, they can't see you. Also, ogrechad is a meme, your only chance to ascend is to serial killer maXx at this point. Never began.

Gigacope. In real life, most of these pretty boyz are friendzoned to oblivion, may pass as "heterosexual gay friend", but that's all. And if you were short, you would know most short men don't even cross the filed of view of foids. Wether you're pretty or not, it doesn't matter, they can't see you. Also, ogrechad is a meme, your only chance to ascend is to serial killer maXx at this point. Never began.
this tbh

Chico would be friendzoned?

Big fucking cope. I’m tall, sort of feminine, but no girls want to touch me with a 10 foot pole. At first, readin your post was lifefuel, then I realized none of this is reflected in my actual life experiences, so it’s probably cope.

This has to be trolling. Those pretty boys would not be friendzoned in this day and age lmfao.

This has to be trolling. Those pretty boys would not be friendzoned in this day and age lmfao.
You're too deluded to accept foids rejecting low T males is law. Pretty boys is only a commercial phenomenon thanks to k pop.

You're too deluded to accept foids rejecting low T males is law. Pretty boys is only a commercial phenomenon thanks to k pop.
That is complete and utter BS and you know it. Do certain females want High T men? Sure, I don't disagree with that. But to say that pretty boys would be incel is teracope.

Pretty boys have no problems getting laid. Biggest slayer from my high school was a skinny white pretty boy.

Gigachad:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwQqx2F1Z9U

Masculinity is cope.

Tall, ugly and masculine = Ogrechad. You look threatening and scary, women like that. They will want to get raped by you. Normies and pretty boys are scared of you. Ogrecels are a myth. Go hit the gym and be confident.
Everybody can hit the gym and get jacked, most guys give up when they figure out it doesn't work or the little that does work isn't worth dedicating half your life to it.

Short, ugly and masculine = It's tough, but you can still betabuxx. You can beat up pretty boys and lanklets.
If you're in an environment where you can just get away with beating people up, then any two of them can beat you up or someone stronger than you can beat you up or anyone can hit you with a 2x4 when you're not looking or stab you or shoot you.
There's very little utility in being able to fight and the rewards for beating someone up are precisely nil.

As for betabuxxing, women under 30 out earn men under 30, so good luck betabuxxing if you don't make at least 2x the average.

I don't consider myself masculine or feminine

Laughed my head off at the ogrechad photo and write up. I needed that.

not this, retarded if you think 6-7 tier guys having problems in dating
They might have problems, but they can still get laid. Sub 6'2" is not even true in the Netherlands. Be 5'10"+ with a pretty boy face and you're good to go.

Of course, women will try to cheat on you and will always prefer 6'3" Chad, but that does not mean you can't get lucky.

I'm short, ugly and feminine. Thanks for the suifuel :feelsrope:

You forgot to mention this guy is also deformed

I think Tom Welling would fall in the tall pretty and masculine characteristic, best looking guy of all time in his prime imo @RREEEEEEEEE

He has some femininity to him, but so has every male celebrity these days.

Truly masculine guys are extinct.
I agree with that, the only DOM chad I can think of is Randy Orton
, masculinity is dying and it's the rise of pretty boys unfortunately

I like the way you described that.
I completely agree with you.
So, it's over for me. But it never began.

Only the first 3 are correct and the last one