Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over for blackcels

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
I hate being a nigger, I was born with the worse genes ever.. I can honestly say that I hate myself and all the Chads are better than me, hell even whitecels look better than my Denzel Washington looking ass.. it's over I'm only coping. Can't do anything but to imbrace the dark side...

Racepill is brutal

I want to be white or black tbh

JustBleachYourSkin Theory

Here come the BBC memers

I wanted to be black.

same, I want to be the guy in my avi but like 2 psl points better looking
2 points better looking would still make that nigger a 0/10

BBC is a meme. JBW is a meme everywhere apart from SEA.

Being black is a death sentence if you don't fit the common stereotypes that are portrayed in the media.

Statistically, your race isn't the problem since black foids prefer black men (unless maybe you're trying to be a degenerate race mixer), it's your face/height if you are an incel.

0 C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs

I hate being a nigger, I was born with the worse genes ever.. I can honestly say that I hate myself and all the Chads are better than me, hell even whitecels look better than my Denzel Washington looking ass.. it's over I'm only coping. Can't do anything but to imbrace the dark side...

I used to hate niggers when I was in my redpill nazi stage in high school but now I relate to niggers the most I don;'t even give shit anymore about race its all just a meme niggercels have it bad I feel sad for them at least whitecels can cope with SEAmaxxing even if it doesnt work or you get STD what can niggercels do.

But if you are BBC nigger then you can cope legit if you have big dick its not over for you its no joke but it must be very big. I wish I had BBC dick man.

look at my profile picture

does he mog you

never began for ethnics tbh ngl

Statistically, your race isn't the problem since black foids prefer black men (unless maybe you're trying to be a degenerate race mixer), it's your face/height if you are an incel.

View attachment 147714
Ok I need to squash this. The problem with Black Foids is, if you don't fit the black stereotype, they'll reject you HARD! Black foids want thuggish blacks, not high inhib, high IQ, Proper language speaking blacks. Furthermore most black foids already have children at VERY young ages. As a blackcel if I want to ascend with a black foid, I have to be the thuggish, and low inhib, and take care of her bastard kids. So no black foids are not an option unless you're a thuggish black.

Ok I need to squash this. The problem with Black Foids is, if you don't fit the black stereotype, they'll reject you HARD! Black foids want thuggish blacks, not high inhib, high IQ, Proper language speaking blacks. Furthermore most black foids already have children at VERY young ages. As a blackcel if I want to ascend with a black foid, I have to be the thuggish, and low inhib, and take care of her bastard kids. So no black foids are not an option unless you're a thuggish black.

Legit i think here where i live ,in Poland ,its the same, a lot of women will reject you if you are not a thugish guy. Not to the percentage that black women do obviously, but its still a thing.

just be thankful you werent born rice or curry

I would rope if I was black, but i'm not racist tbh ngl

Denzel Washington sounds pretty dope, I hate to be saying this, but you can Flipmaxx. There are plenty educated Nigerians in Philippines and I've seen more of them walking alongside a Filipino woman than by themselves. If you are a US Citizen then you are pretty much set, you can be like Urkel and make her pussy wet while dangling that green card.

It's over for blacks with small dicks.
BBC will still have chance

They have it easier than everyone other than whites.

You remind me of Baraka Mkray the incel.

He said, "the black race is the most ugliest race ever created"

It's better to be a Denzel Washington than a Forest Whitaker...

Blacks are usually extremely outgoing and positive. It's the ultimate equalizer to on average being the ugliest and one of the shortest races. If you're black and not very sociable then yes, it's over.

View attachment 147714
They prefer black men out of their insecurities of being dumped by a whiteman.
I'd love to see the honest truth of black people in some reddit subforum about their own race hate.
Stormfrontcels would find all kinds of material there like me.
Overfor CHIMPCELSSSSSSS
They have it easier than everyone other than whites.
however this is also true, in the right scenario. Not the women though, being a black woman is the permutation of humanity people would not want to be.

I don't get this point being an ethnicel, atleast in western Europe Blacks,Arabs and other brown minorities are actually more "alpha" than most whites, whites even having the rep being cowards and not manly enough.
Okay, Indians or east-Asians have it bad
Yeah I get it, the real top Chads are white but that effects a tiny group of men.

This exemplifies why the next generation of a society shouldn't be determined by women in a lustful state of mind like in that one high post user's avi

The future of our civilization is being determined by people who are aren't thinking at a "high level" but instead with base animal instinct when making decisions about who will impregnate them. It'd be like playing chess while high and then wondering why you always lose. Foids get all lustful over chad thugs but then bitch when that guy isn't "a father and provider." Like yeah, no shit you didn't pick a guy with high level functions when you were making decisions with your lizard brain.

Another example of female selection being harmful to society.

Always felt for blackcels. The fact that you are ostracized by your own community solely because of alternate interests and hobbies

Looking like denzel Washington is a negative to you? Jfl

Looking like denzel Washington is a negative to you? Jfl

"Aranda said he had been coming to the mall for several years and had made efforts to talk to women in the mall, but had been rejected. He said that rejection caused him to lash out and be aggressive."

View attachment 151619

"Aranda said he had been coming to the mall for several years and had made efforts to talk to women in the mall, but had been rejected. He said that rejection caused him to lash out and be aggressive."
damn

I used to hate niggers when I was in my redpill nazi stage in high school but now I relate to niggers the most I don;'t even give shit anymore about race its all just a meme niggercels have it bad I feel sad for them at least whitecels can cope with SEAmaxxing even if it doesnt work or you get STD what can niggercels do.

But if you are BBC nigger then you can cope legit if you have big dick its not over for you its no joke but it must be very big. I wish I had BBC dick man.
Niggers have it worst. Everyone considers niggers to be violent (they are, but not all of them). and if u have a small penis or are short, well that is the end of it, as niggers only have bbc and physical body gojng for them anyways.

i know a nigger who is short and nerdy. he has a low IQ for a nerd, and is too short for a typical thug.

Black genes arent the worst. In some ways theyre actually superior to other genes. Sounds more like a self esteem issue