Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s over for brownskin/lightskin niggas

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
All girls like darkskin guys nowadays. Its oveeerrr
How do we cope? Darkskin men will always mog us

Miss me with this normie shit.

Site more up your alley: https://www.lipstickalley.com/

1d253516b1e8e853ff6a39b26ec1db2f  gundam wing cup of coffee

It's over for twittercels.

Brown pride ! :fire::fire::fire:
Btw if you look at these foids profiles all of them are niggas. so they just praise their own race

JBB confirmed.

If you’re not darkskin you’re coping. Every girl wants a darkskin even the ones I meet irl its truly over for lightskins.

Every girl wants a Tyrone in the west it doesn't matter if lightskin or darkskin.

The girls I like don't like Tyrone.

If you’re not darkskin you’re coping. Every girl wants a darkskin even the ones I meet irl its truly over for lightskins.
That's why meds are preffered to nordics

Lol no, majority of women on the planet still prefer lightskinned guys. Skin bleaching wouldnt be the billion dollar industry it is today if darkskinned guys were preferred. Keep coping.

That's why meds are preffered to nordics
Darkskin is considered more masculine I feel jfl at not being dark.
Lol no, majority of women on the planet still prefer lightskinned guys. Skin bleaching wouldnt be the billion dollar industry it is today if darkskinned guys were preferred. Keep coping.
In the black community darkskinned guys are preferred
and 99% of skin bleachers are women btw

So why are you still single, then?

Abos are the masterrace

wtf you talking about, lifefuel for you dark somali nigga

I’m brownskin :feelsrope: and subhuman ofc.

I think that a certain percentage of girls in any race will have an attraction to males of another race - same for the men towards females of another race.

Generally speaking though it's not enough to threaten the homogeneity of a country, unless you have mass immigration, like we do in the West.

BTW guys im talking about brownskin/lightskin black guys, not other races. In the black community darkskin guys are preferred simple as.

What a strange way to say the like big black meaty cocks

cope. according to statistics lightskins are closer to whites than blacks in terms of SMV

lightskin guys were more popular
i wonder what happened

If you're not a black nigger in 2k18 and beyond you might as well kill yourself right now.

Lifefuel for me then suifuel because I'm not Tyrone.

just as much a cope as it was 2 years ago, mulatto's and lightskins smv mog regular blacks to the shadow realm. I wish i was lightskinned jfl