Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s OVER for curlyhaircels

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
If you have hair like this, it’s over.

Attachments

• 3658B30E-643A-417D-B254-53674E411AEC.jpeg
    3658B30E-643A-417D-B254-53674E411AEC.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 230
  • 93279AEA-34D6-49F1-AC25-36A5CFE48B8F.jpeg
    93279AEA-34D6-49F1-AC25-36A5CFE48B8F.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 223
You could just straighten it.

Oi vey the goyim needs to dwink some more soy

HT_6.jpg

Yup, it's over for us. ER's father had hair like that, but he ran "just be white" game and married an Asian foid.

Nautica1983 said:
You could just straighten it.
That would cause damage in the long run

tehgymcel420 said:
Yup, it's over for us. ER's father had hair like that, but he ran "just be white" game and married an Asian foid.
Curly is the most subhuman hair

This hair wont make an incel lol

cope u have negro hair not curly hair

only (((we))) have truly curled hair

hehe xd said:

Jewcels = volcels
And my hair is like the first pic

hehe xd said:

Somalians have curly hair

_incelinside said:
Somalians have curly hair

horn of africa=middle eastren/north african caucasians+sub saharan negros mix

true curly hair originated in the egypt/arabia region, i know this because i have very curly hair, but its smooth and can be straightened with water/shampoo etc unlike negro mixed curly hair

hehe xd said:

true curly hair originated in the egypt/arabia region, i know this because i have very curly hair, but its smooth and can be straightened with water/shampoo etc unlike negro mixed curly hair

Who cares, it's still one of the most subhuman traits.

tehgymcel420 said:
Who cares, it's still one of the most subhuman traits.

cuz negroid curly hair is way worse than caucasian curly hair which can be straightened

hehe xd said:

Horn Africans are a different phenotype to sub saharan. I don't think they are mixed with caucasian, they are a separately adapted racial phenotype. Alot of them have naturally curly hair like somcel pic

hehe xd said:
cuz negroid curly hair is way worse than caucasian curly hair which can be straightened

Do you straighten your hair?

_incelinside said:
Horn Africans are a different phenotype to sub saharan. I don't think they are mixed with caucasian, they are a separately adapted racial phenotype. Alot of them have naturally curly hair like somcel pic

first of all all humans are mixed, 'races' are groups who didnt mix for a very long time and developed their own traits (which can dissapear in a few generations anyways)

horn of africa were originally negroids (which is why every second HoF looks 100% ssa negroid) but they got heavily mixed with arab caucasians for thousands of years, its also why some arabs look extremely african, it means they are mixed with negroids who were brought as slaves

hof is definitely not a unique phenotype, just arab+nigger mix

hehe xd said:

Nope lmao Somalis are cushitic phenotype and have 0 bantu or arab DNA. And hair texture among Somalis is very diverse, some actually have straight hair others curly others afro.

tehgymcel420 said:
Do you straighten your hair?

no, i have a mr. robot haircut

hair is a halo (and a cope), its not gonna ascend me and i cant rely on it (gonna bald soon anyways) its the least of my worries

its also not terribly curly, only if i dont shower for a while and keep playing with it starts looking like pubes, if i shower and comb it it looks wavey

SOMCEL said:
Nope lmao Somalis are cushitic phenotype and have 0 bantu or arab DNA. And hair texture among Somalis is very diverse, some actually have straight hair others curly others afro.

are u going to take my word on it or do i need to prove u wrong? jsut trust me on this one -  HoF = arab/negro mix

if ur stubborn ill prove u wrong idm

hehe xd said:
first of all all humans are mixed, 'races' are groups who didnt mix for a very long time and developed their own traits (which can dissapear in a few generations anyways)

horn of africa were originally negroids (which is why every second HoF looks 100% ssa negroid) but they got heavily mixed with arab caucasians for thousands of years, its also why some arabs look extremely african, it means they are mixed with negroids who were brought as slaves

hof is definitely not a unique phenotype, just arab+nigger mix

They do have their own gene clusters going back tens of thousands of years which suggests they are a unique phenotype just as old or even older than caucasian

_incelinside said:
They do have their own gene clusters going back tens of thousands of years which suggests they are a unique phenotype just as old or even older than caucasian

this is not entirely wrong, but they are simply arab/negro rapebabies, take a modern 100% ssa and a 100% arab, make them fuck a few kids, at least 1 will look somali

hehe xd said:
this is not entirely wrong, but they are simply arab/negro rapebabies, take a modern 100% ssa and a 100% arab, make them fuck a few kids, at least 1 will look somali

some might be but most arent

Better than being a nordwoodcel.

Just run bbc game with curly hair