Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW IT'S OVER FOR DICKCELS! YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH DILDOS!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
(This thread is meant for dickcels only. If you have a 7+ incher then this wouldn't really pertain to you, but still sui-fuel nonetheless.)

Alright buddy boyos, even if we somehow ascend, why would a woman want our tiny little peckers compared to their dildos? If the whole point of sex is to experience pleasure, then they might as well continue using their dildos instead of having sex with us. However, the exception to that would be a Chad with a small dick. A woman can still get pleasure from fucking a Chad with a small pp. Because his LOOKS are enough to arouse her. Remember: it's not just boners, it's bones.

But I'm not talking about Chads here. I'm talking about us. We will never arouse a woman. It will just be boring starfish sex.

CHECK THIS OUT: These dildos are considered to be a "small" size on the websites that sell them. But these small dildos still mog my actual penis in length and girth. Do they mog yours too?

CFA80022 A44C 4B3D 8F86 49511EB8F9F5

D03B4953 B9E5 48FC B1E8 4748CCF54B32

56D369D6 6ACD 430B 8936 D6F723FB2840

6253F486 699A 46D9 8B67 E2D7F9D77F99

0E8AA13E 0EE3 4B53 BFA7 2049474F9306

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Dildos should be banned. Only filthy fucking foids could come up with something like the dildo.

This is very unsettling...

Foids buy this and complain about our sexdolls.

mogs me but I don't care anymore

It’s over when the small one is bigger than me.

Ngl I'm going to see if I can find the stats on who buys this kinda shit, placing bets on these huge dildos being mostly bought by gay men

My dick is to the small dildo, what the small dildo is to the extra large dildo. Pretty much never began.

Also whats with the weird arrow like thingies on the center of the shaft. Am i missing something?

Dildos dont have an ugly incel attached to them so checkmate

"Men do in fact buy larger dildos at a higher rate than women. The graph on the left shows that dildos under 7.5 inches long are bought at a higher rate by women than men, whereas those over 7.5 are more popular with guys. This isn’t a function of sexual orientation, either.

35% of single straight men buy a realistic dildo that is 8 or more inches long (as do 35% of single gay men), compared to 30% of attached straight men, 25% of single straight women and 20% of attached straight women."
Screenshot 2020 02 02 at 182318

Wtf?

My dick is to the small dildo, what the small dildo is to the extra large dildo. Pretty much never began.

Also whats with the weird arrow like thingies on the center of the shaft. Am i missing something?
The picture on the bottom is from www.dragondildos.com They're supposed to be inspired by dragon skin JFL! :lul:

my pp is barely 5 inches
Mine is 5 inches erect. Soyciety would have us believe that's average size for a man in the US. And IncelTears would tell us there's nothing to worry about. But foids only go for 7 inches and above.

Mine is 5 inches erect. Soyciety would have us believe that's average size for a man in the US. And IncelTears would tell us there's nothing to worry about. But foids only go for 7 inches and above.

Mine is kind of bent, so must be around the same ( 5 inches) if i measure it along the curve.

Holy fuck blatant suifuel.

Brutal dickmog tbh.

I wonder how many women actually buy "small" or "medium" sized dildos.

(This thread is meant for dickcels only. If you have a 7+ incher then this wouldn't really pertain to you, but still sui-fuel nonetheless.)
so what if you are long and thin? holes want girth as well

Mine is kind of bent, so must be around the same ( 5 inches) if i measure it along the curve.
Measure along the curve? :feelskek:

Do dicks straighten when they get into a vagina?

This might be a volcel thought but I'm kinda scared to have sex if it ever happens, even if it's a prostitute. She's gonna laugh at my worm. I want to hire a prostitute at least once in my life. I'm not too worried about losing my virginity, I just want any sort of sexual experience. I'd be a happy with a raw blowjob.

"Just have a 2ft dick" theory

These holes then wonder why the average man can't satisfy them in bed, no shit; quit shoving dragon cocks up yer cunt.

8' or death is the norm these days, apparently. Just a reminder that women fuck with horses and dogs too.

A standard US beer can is 4.75 inches long. It was over long before it fucking began, my dick is 5.1 inches on a good day jfl
ON A GOOD DAY? :feelsgah: Your size just varies then?
Or the E.D. reaper got you?

reminds of gta 5 with that roastie with lots of dildos in her room and her cuck soy husband and trevor kills them all :feelskek:

Although I'm afraid of coming off as a normie you do realize that there are other ways to pleasure a women right?

Although I'm afraid of coming off as a normie you do realize that there are other ways to pleasure a women right?
Massive cope man. Women can be pleasured by other women in those ways and almost all women are at least bisexual. Penile-vaginal orgasms are all that matters.

12013164 7274 4113 8be0 cb43534691a1

They don't care, because it's going to be your fault you can't fill up her grand canyon sized vagina and you should be ashamed for something you have no control over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back