Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's over for Egyptiancels

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I went to grab some coffee today and there were two Egyptians in line behind me (their accent is unmistakable). These guys were so subhuman, they were manlets with norwooding curly hair, big ugly noses, and recessed everything. I might be a notch above them because I'm 6' tall with all my hair, but they don't look much different than me and it just reminded me how subhuman I am. I've known some handsome arabs, some of the biggest slayers I've known were leventine arabs. I've even known a few normie tier Indians and a couple Chad Indians. But I've never seen an Egyptian Chad, a few high tier normies but the majority of us are ugly as fuck. We are some of the must subhuman people, probably on par with Indians.

There's a population boom in Egypt so they have sex like there's no tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure they still nosemog me.

It's the excess inbreeding, more than other Arabs.

There's a population boom in Egypt so they have sex like there's no tomorrow.

Most ethnics here are second gen ethincs in the west, There is no way they can compete in the western dating game, that's why they are incels.

Most of them wont have any problem getting laid/married if they were in their homeland. But for different socio-economic reasons they can't just move there, they are stuck.

Most ethnics here are second gen ethincs in the west, There is no way they can compete in the western dating game, that's why they are incels.

Most of them wont have any problem getting laid/married if they were in their homeland. But for different socio-economic reasons they can't just move there, they are stuck.
JFL @ AVI

Your nose isn't genetic since you broke it twice.
That is true but people don't know that when they see my subhuman face, they probably assume it's naturally disgusting.

I'm in Canada, one of my buddies is Egyptian. He slays white girls. He's short too. Nerdy, Curly hair. Young face.

It's the excess inbreeding, more than other Arabs.
I know a few people here and there who are married to there cousin, but I don't think there is that much inbreeding among us. The majority of Pakistanis are fucking their cousin and they look better than us.

And the best looking Egyptian I can find is the "slightly strange" on the robot test, it's over.
7gBI95n.jpg

it's over for uglycels, being egyptian doesn't mean it's over

Many white girls have jungle fever, I cannot believe there are Arabs or ethnic who are incel in the West.

levantine arabs and north morroccan algeria arabs are the biggest arab slayer