Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for ethnics trying to leave Africa

Rapefugees coming fo’ dat whyte pussy.

deploy torpedoes

Disturbing how many people coming to Europe by boats.
And they look black, not ethnic

Ok. This was hilarious
Rapefugees coming fo’ dat whyte pussy.
Is rapemaxxing legit though? They won't touch an ethnic cuz muh racism. sounds like a plan

Wait so are the “refugees” now coming from sub-Saharan African instead of from MENA? Are there waves to this shit? Who’s next?

Jfl, and then all they do when they get into a white country is whine and complain. If it's so bad in Western civilization, why do they come here in the first place?

Jfl, and then all they do when they get into a white country is whine and complain. If it's so bad in Western civilization, why do they come here in the first place?
They lack any understanding of how things work and usually assume that because if you live in a western civilisation, you will not have to work and live a life full of luxury, then when the sudden realisation hits them that it doesn't work like that, and in order for luxurious to occur, they would have to start from the bottom and work their way up, which isn't what they expected.

Basically they don't see how things work behind the scenes.

"Sorry Tyrone, bag to your war torn hellhole you go."

:feelskek: :feelsgah:

Blacks are taking over the planet as we speak just look at demographics. Then women can return to the stone age with negro-penises. I'll laugh while watching them suffer from heaven.

Basically they don't see how things work behind the scenes.
Not our fault they lack common sense. Unless I had business connections, I'd expect that if I moved anywhere else in the world I'd have to start from the bottom up. The only other way around it is to get a green card, and I think that's only a foid option.

Lulz. Niggers will be niggers.

Ship those niggers back

op I watched the full documentary(the source of the video) yesterday

what a coincidence
Wait so are the “refugees” now coming from sub-Saharan African instead of from MENA? Are there waves to this shit? Who’s next?
Many of them come from central africa and aren’t even that poor, since the “tickets” for these boats cost around $2k to $10k

It’s a tradthot, but if ya interested in that theme, it’s worth it.

It’s shorter and a bit unrelated, but a smuggler tells the price of these “travels” around the Mediterranean .

Last edited:
Cant be accepting savages into your country

Not like ethnics could get consent even if they did want it.
Did you already cum you faggot?

You've literally nevee made a thread that wasn't you tryna get whitey to humiliate you

Not our fault they lack common sense. Unless I had business connections, I'd expect that if I moved anywhere else in the world I'd have to start from the bottom up. The only other way around it is to get a green card, and I think that's only a foid option.
I mean it's expected it's no ones fault but their own, and yes it really is a fact that no matter where ever we go we need to start from the bottom up, though in this day and age, everyone expects everything to be handed from the plate.

op I watched the full documentary(the source of the video) yesterday

what a coincidence

Many of them come from central africa and aren’t even that poor, since the “tickets” for these boats cost around $2k to $10k

It’s a tradthot, but if ya interested in that theme, it’s worth it.

It’s shorter and a bit unrelated, but a smuggler tells the price of these “travels” around the Mediterranean .

Interesting. I didn't realize the tickets are expensive. Not surprised to see Libya in shambles after Gaddafi was removed though

I heard the news today. They had to lock down a dock with a capacity of 100 persons, because there were about 1.000 persons. F*ing bastards playing with people's life. Fuck the EU.