Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Its over for Germans. Germans will die out.

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
Its over for the German Race and there is nothing you can do about it. The main reason is, German people have no free will. They love to suffer for the state and for fantastic Ideas(climate change). They were bred by the government/state over the centuries to follow orders and be slaves(working,paying taxes). The German government gave a new order to the german people, to die out. And germans will follow any order that the government gives, including suicide. Its a biological reality. Germans are simply inhuman robots who exist for the state to fullfill their wishes, nothing more nothing less. In 100 years not one single biological german will exist, they will be just a memory of a bygone era. Like ancient Greece, like ancient Egypt. Its over.

P.S. Thats no hate against germans, its the blackpill, its a fact of life.

The German government gave a new order to the german people, to die out
It's in their character to blindly follow orders, whether they are coming from the Kaiser, Hitler, Honecker or Merkel.

I've noticed almost all germans are leftist.

Better dead than red. :feelzez:

literally laughed IRL

stop coping with racism. the onky reason you dont fuck white girls is because of your face

sadly not
You mean thankfully not. Germany still has some hope left albeit not a lot..AfD is the last hope.

Merkel is doing a good job at killing Germany. She will probably succeed.

You mean thankfully not. Germany still has some hope left albeit not a lot..

Merkel is doing a good job at killing Germany. She will probably succeed.
Merkel retreated from her party so only 3 years left for her after that we will take back germany

Merkel retreated from her party so only 3 years left for her after that we will take back germany

As a turkish guy living in germany i hope that germany will take srs measurements against all the refugees and criminal germans with ethnic background(turkish,arab,african)

Anyone else get the feeling we might have fought for the wrong side?

Its over for the German Race and there is nothing you can do about it. The main reason is, German people have no free will. They love to suffer for the state and for fantastic Ideas(climate change). They were bred by the government/state over the centuries to follow orders and be slaves(working,paying taxes). The German government gave a new order to the german people, to die out. And germans will follow any order that the government gives, including suicide. Its a biological reality. Germans are simply inhuman robots who exist for the state to fullfill their wishes, nothing more nothing less. In 100 years not one single biological german will exist, they will be just a memory of a bygone era. Like ancient Greece, like ancient Egypt. Its over.

P.S. Thats no hate against germans, its the blackpill, its a fact of life.

I don't care about Germany anymore

Who the fuck cares about Germany?
This country can go to hell tbh

The whole west can (and will go) to hell.

Anyone else get the feeling we might have fought for the wrong side?
Yes. General George Patton also shared this sentiment. He believed that the wrong enemy was defeated and the Soviet’s were the true enemy.

He was right, of course.

Yes. General George Patton also shared this sentiment. He believed that the wrong enemy was defeated and the Soviet’s were the true enemy.

He was right, of course.
true tbh

I can't complain. My dad is German born.

Germans love the USA so much that they are willing to take in every single Arab of every single country the USA has destroyed and then die in a nuclear war against Russia. Hitler's main strategic mistake, after all, was to believe that the Anglos would eventually join his side to defeat Stalin. (He didn't want a two-front-war, of course, he didn't expect having to fight a two-front-war, the Anglo-loving idiot). Little did he know. Germans LOVE Anglos, England, USA ... up to a point where they are LITERALLY willing to replace themselves and then die in a war against Russia for them.

:) Yeah I edited my post a bit. It sounded to agressive for my personalitehee

I live here and I couldn't care less :feelsthink:
really? I'm a turk in germany and I care tbh

:) Yeah I edited my post a bit. It sounded to agressive for my personalitehee

I live here and I couldn't care less :feelsthink:
Facade is the best tbh. 15.000 posts without hurting a soul

I live here and I couldn't care less

Countries, races and people come and go all the time, to be honest.
In a way, I have more respect for religious people who say "If my race turns against my religion, fuck them!" than for people who deify their nation. A nation is a means to an end. Kevin MacDonald famously described Jews as a "evolutionary group strategy". In a sense, ALL collective groups are MALE evolutionary group strategies.
But if these strategy doesn't work anymore, because the men just want to fight for feminism ... fuck them.
"Right or wrong my country" is the most stupid motto ever. If one's country just fights for feminism, it can go to hell.

Patton was a badass. A true hero.
https://genius.com/Gen-george-patton-speech-to-the-3rd-army-annotated

Men like Patton should be who the youth look up to but who do the youth look up to? Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber. No wonder men are so weak now.
yes but ((((they)))) killed him for saying that they fought for the wrong side. I never looked up to cucks like bieber I always looked up the great people of history like hitler, Kaiser wilhelm II , Elliot rodger, and ofc stblackops2cel

literally laughed IRL

stop coping with racism. the only reason you dont fuck white girls is because of your face
True. Now, I'm strongly against mass immigration because it will turn the west into the same steaming pile of low-IQ shit as the Middle East (JFL at the copers who think this will somehow benefit incels). However even in my mega cucked country Sweden I rarely see swedish foids with anything else than aryan Chads/high tier normies. I'm somewhat ethnic looking and its fucking over for me here, in great part because of this reason. In my experience foids here virtue signal ethnics, but they don't fuck them (unless they are chads, obviously).

Facade is the best tbh. 15.000 posts without hurting a soul
I banned people from here. I unfortunately did. Anyway I don't have bad intentions
really? I'm a turk in germany and I care tbh
I feel a bit detached from my country. Primarily because of my non existing social success,the mockery and the height.

Being 11cm below the average hurts

I banned people from here. I unfortunately did. Anyway I don't have bad intentions

I feel a bit detached from my country. Primarily because of my non existing social success,the mockery and the height.

Being 11cm below the average hurts
tbh I still like you bro tbhtbhngl

Germany died with WW2.

Over for the entire west tbh.

Yeah the bans had to be done, but I guess mods can prevent more suffering by banning the right users from here.

Another user also compared me to kaneki for some reason.

Yeah the bans had to be done, but I guess mods can prevent more suffering by banning the right users from here.

Another user also compared me to kaneki for some reason.

37c227a5bd96524aed64cd7d2bbdd235

We can both be Kaneki Ken.

dethrone Merkel. foids should never lead a country. assassinate her if possible
Germans love the USA so much that they are willing to take in every single Arab of every single country the USA has destroyed and then die in a nuclear war against Russia. Hitler's main strategic mistake, after all, was to believe that the Anglos would eventually join his side to defeat Stalin. (He didn't want a two-front-war, of course, he didn't expect having to fight a two-front-war, the Anglo-loving idiot). Little did he know. Germans LOVE Anglos, England, USA ... up to a point where they are LITERALLY willing to replace themselves and then die in a war against Russia for them.

hey its our politicians, apparently antisemitism is growing in the lower class whites, including me. I've noticed even with boomer foids (i.e., my boss, who has WN friends)
sometimes there is hope
Only Hungary isn’t over tbh. They haven’t let the ZOG take over.
https://anonhq.com/hungary-becomes-first-european-country-ban-rothschild-banks/

its because Orban was faced with the JQ through (((Soros))). ever notice any picture of him he looks vicious? Genghis Khan genes.

Last edited:
I can not wait to leave this cucked country. A few more years and then I will hopefully be in Turkey. I do not care what's going on here in germany or the West in general, politically or demographically.

The whole west can (and will go) to hell.

((((Angela Merkel)))) fucked up Cuckmany

Good riddance. Less tall massive square jawed warrior skill white guys in the world to MOG everyone else. Chads need to go extinct. I wonder what women would do if every man of Germanic/Nordic descent in the world disappeared.

I wonder what women would do if every man of Germanic/Nordic descent in the world disappeared.
They would all run amok. A world without white men would be a nightmare for women.

imagine caring about this as an incel

Good riddance. Less tall massive square jawed warrior skill white guys in the world to MOG everyone else. Chads need to go extinct. I wonder what women would do if every man of Germanic/Nordic descent in the world disappeared.
+1

PLEASE ARABS AND TURKS INVADE THIS COUNTRY AND END THIS GENETIC LINEAGE.