Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for me (it never began)

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I just turned 28 and I've never had a girlfriend. Most of the time, I attributed it to being ugly and poor. Now I finally have a great job making tons of money and women still don't give a fuck about me. I just had eye surgery and my eyelid got damaged, now I can't open that eye more than halfway so I look like a skinny white Forrest Whitaker. I always prayed that my looks were salvageable, but not anymore. By the way, I'm so skinny and weak that I was weaker than all the girls in my high school weight training class. We had to do lifting evaluations in front of the entire class and I started crying in front of everybody because I was literally the weakest person in the class, weaker than several women. I'm also starting to bald. I tried growing my hair out again but my hairline is too fucked up now. I was having nightmares last night about being completely bald. There was a point in time where my skinnyfat potbelly made me look pregnant. I managed to lose a little weight through strict dieting, but it's getting harder and harder to keep the fat off. I can't believe I managed to deceive myself for so many years. I thought there would be salvation at the end of this long, terrible journey. Now I know there's no escape from this Hell.

If I'm alive by 28 that'll be me
What do we have to live for

All that awaits us is :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

In all honesty, it's going to go downhill from there. Folks are getting married, having kids, etc.

If you're worried about your strength, go to the gym. It won't get you a girlfriend, though.

The best you can do is cope. Along with all of us.

Like you said, it never began

Not even a truewizardcel yet, which the International Incel Alliance defines generally as a thirty five year old truecel KHV. Truewizardcels teach at the Truecel Academy. Dr. Jeysanza Shitspluri X is a master of the currycel arts and cosmic vibrational streetshitting. Prof. Blackops Twocel is a world renowned teacher of black pilled religion and history. He is also credited among the best incel sciences masters in our geothermal pond region. Dr. Zyros Framicelo is a is a 501c3 accredited teacher of chadology, lookism theory and practice, looksmax and looksmax theory,

Time to focus on other aspects of your life.

What was the eye surgery for? Did you have blurry vision and needed to cure it?

I am nearsighted and want to get my vision fixed through Laser surgery in the future, I hope I don't get my eyelids ruined though

What was the eye surgery for? Did you have blurry vision and needed to cure it?

I am nearsighted and want to get my vision fixed through Laser surgery in the future, I hope I don't get my eyelids ruined though

I have a degenerative eye disease that results in my corneas bulging out into a cone shape instead of staying curved. My cornea was so misshapen that it had ruptured and I had to get a cornea transplant.

your 28. its over. oh well, apart from that you can gymcel and nofap to feel better.

I just had eye surgery and my eyelid got damaged, now I can't open that eye more than halfway so I look like a skinny white Forrest Whitaker.

i'm sorry but i lol'd hard at this . its over my friend

FAuKMLs.gif

I have a degenerative eye disease that results in my corneas bulging out into a cone shape instead of staying curved. My cornea was so misshapen that it had ruptured and I had to get a cornea transplant.

How did they damage it? Be honest, did you go to some cheap surgeon or something?

And I'm sorry to hear, wish I could say some words if encouragement but I'm literally almost in the same boat as you.

How did they damage it? Be honest, did you go to some cheap surgeon or something?

And I'm sorry to hear, wish I could say some words if encouragement but I'm literally almost in the same boat as you.

I think it was caused by the clamps that hold your eyelids open. I was sedated, but I remember a nurse telling me to stop squeezing, so maybe I was trying to shut my eye while it was clamped open and I stretched something. I might still heal, I don't know. I've heard the recovery process can take up to 4 years and it's only b een 9 days since I had the surgery. My eye still hurts to open. The surgeon said the operation went perfectly. I was worried this would happen before I even had the surgery because I read personal accounts of people saying, "After I got the surgery, I had a permanently droopy eyelid".

Not even a truewizardcel yet, which the International Incel Alliance defines generally as a thirty five year old truecel KHV. Truewizardcels teach at the Truecel Academy. Dr. Jeysanza Shitspluri X is a master of the currycel arts and cosmic vibrational streetshitting. Prof. Blackops Twocel is a world renowned teacher of black pilled religion and history. He is also credited among the best incel sciences masters in our geothermal pond region. Dr. Zyros Framicelo is a is a 501c3 accredited teacher of chadology, lookism theory and practice, looksmax and looksmax theory,

Lmfao commet of the year tbh