Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over for me

• Thread starter Deleted member 21725
  • Start date
Deleted member 21725

Deleted member 21725

Eye of Illusion
-
I went to a club with my friends. As they are low tier normies and incels no one got laid.
One is chadlite but didn't do anything.
I want to kill and rape all the people here. I hate this place. Its people. The music.
It's all a huge cope.
No one got laid.
We are unwanted.

It's over for you

you made a mistake by leaving your comfort zone. just rot bro its easier and not worth all the trouble if you already know

Of course you do, only the whores and assholes go to clubs to have a good time.
Bad place for incels.
It"s really bad. I feel heightmogged and framemogged at 5'10 and nice frame. FML.
The inadecuacy really kills me.

Not surprised. :y'all:

JUST GO TO A CLUB BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just be more extroverted, kid!

I want to kill and rape all the people here.
full

Anywhere but the club as an incel.Overpriced drinks,loud shitty music,lots of people,getting everythingmogged by chads..It can make you suicidal for a long time after going there,just stay home where you can ignore what's happening in real life

Listen to this song. It is what the club is like as an Incel. Don't do it.

I am the son
And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular
You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way?
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does
I am the son
And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular
You shut your mouth
How can you say
There's a club if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go and you stand on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go home and you cry
And you want to die

When you say it's gonna happen "now"
When exactly do you mean?
See I've already waited too long
And all my hope is gone
You shut your mouth
How can you say

I went to a club with my friends. As they are low tier normies and incels no one got laid.
I want to kill and rape all the people here. I hate this place. Its people. The music.
It's all a huge cope.
No one got laid.
We are unwanted.
I also get this rage, and since a noodlewhore blackpilled my avoid these normie places and focus (cope) on myself and things I can control.

I would say you're doing better than most people here, because you put yourself out there, and you're a low tier normie, so try to build on that.

How was your childhood? My shrink told me my views on girls and social anxiety around girls, and eagerness to fight with guys is due to overly competitive nature, unwillingness to let shit go, and childhood where I wasn't able to develop right gender behaviours (my shrink was a 5/10 noodlewhore married to a white lanklet with recessed jaw and long midface). The reason I say this is it will be a long road for me to able to go to a club and do that kind of normie shit, cos the rage is too deep, if you have been able to develop 'normal' behaviours, you should be able to let that rage go, and in time become a normie in the club

I also get this rage, and since a noodlewhore blackpilled my avoid these normie places and focus (cope) on myself and things I can control.

I would say you're doing better than most people here, because you put yourself out there, and you're a low tier normie, so try to build on that.

How was your childhood? My shrink told me my views on girls and social anxiety around girls, and eagerness to fight with guys is due to overly competitive nature, unwillingness to let shit go, and childhood where I wasn't able to develop right gender behaviours (my shrink was a 5/10 noodlewhore married to a white lanklet with recessed jaw and long midface). The reason I say this is it will be a long road for me to able to go to a club and do that kind of normie shit, cos the rage is too deep, if you have been able to develop 'normal' behaviours, you should be able to let that rage go, and in time become a normie in the club

My childhood was blissfully ignorant. I was the quiet, smart, nerdy kid. Then during early puberty it became hell bc I wasn't as mature as my ex friends who also were chadlites and extroverted. They stopped talking to me. During the late stage I was redpilled through and through and it was somewhat good, thinking self improvement meant anything. I still am autism and the "can't let go" condition fits me. Thing is, I went from 2/10 to 6/10 over a summer (frame, better haircut, better face), and the positive reinforcement gave me hope. Now I'm a soon to be 22 year old KV. It didn't happen when it was supposed to. It never will.
Clubs feel really bad now that I am blackpilled. I had my fun during 16-18 y/o when the alcohol and friends were more than enough of a good cope. Now I am aware of the reality. We even acknowledge it as there is always a "zone of influence" around us: foids and normies try to stay away from our bodies and autistic dance moves. We never approach a girl.

clubs are the absolute worst place for a sub 8 male to be in. GTFO and never come back, and maybe burn down the place idk

My childhood was blissfully ignorant. I was the quiet, smart, nerdy kid. Then during early puberty it became hell bc I wasn't as mature as my ex friends who also were chadlites and extroverted. They stopped talking to me. During the late stage I was redpilled through and through and it was somewhat good, thinking self improvement meant anything. I still am autism and the "can't let go" condition fits me. Thing is, I went from 2/10 to 6/10 over a summer (frame, better haircut, better face), and the positive reinforcement gave me hope. Now I'm a soon to be 22 year old KV. It didn't happen when it was supposed to. It never will.
Clubs feel really bad now that I am blackpilled. I had my fun during 16-18 y/o when the alcohol and friends were more than enough of a good cope. Now I am aware of the reality. We even acknowledge it as there is always a "zone of influence" around us: foids and normies try to stay away from our bodies and autistic dance moves. We never approach a girl.
this is harsh man, and I think we all grow up blissfully ignorant, but as we age we realise if our problems are deeply psychological then they are from our childhood, and all we can do is rage

this is harsh man, and I think we all grow up blissfully ignorant, but as we age we realise if our problems are deeply psychological then they are from our childhood, and all we can do is rage
I'm starting to abuse drugs and try to be left alone. I don't want anything to do with the filth I met yesterday night. Honestly, I'm dead serious when I say that I will do something or die trying.
Leaving all my copes behind and becoming a gymcelled, looksmaxxed monk is my top priority now.

I'm starting to abuse drugs and try to be left alone. I don't want anything to do with the filth I met yesterday night. Honestly, I'm dead serious when I say that I will do something or die trying.
Leaving all my copes behind and becoming a gymcelled, looksmaxxed monk is my top priority now.
you're young so u still can, and theres a lot of prescription pills u can take that will help.
my situation is weird cos part of me still craves that normie shit of going to a club and picking up a girl, and also a part of me wants to really soon find a wife, live a life, have kids, and actually have a reason for all that I do. but the overwhelming part of me just wants to watch the world burn... (in GTA)

you're young so u still can, and theres a lot of prescription pills u can take that will help.
my situation is weird cos part of me still craves that normie shit of going to a club and picking up a girl, and also a part of me wants to really soon find a wife, live a life, have kids, and actually have a reason for all that I do. but the overwhelming part of me just wants to watch the world burn... (in GTA)
Everyone wants to do both, but that's Chad only. He will get lots of casual sex from random young, prime whores and commited, monogamal sex with a hot, younger and loyal wife when he grows bored out of pumping and dumping.
A story I heard about a my friend's foid friend:
After a long relationship, at 16, she became a slut who fucked a different guy each week up until her first year of college.
He got a BF. BF wanted to do anal. She had done it in the past, as ONS military Chad and her went and fuck, being drunk. He just shoved it right in, without asking. She didn't like it but when BF asked said she had never done it. He felt like everyone got to enjoy his GF in the past in every conceivable way (and he is right) so he wanted to do something new. Little did he knew... He had to talk her into it and whatnot. Meanwhile ONS Chad does it with a prime 18 y/o and doesn't give a fuck.
They are still together and there has not been cheating or anything. Just know, that it can and does happen to everyone.
Chad fux beta bux, and even if you get to bux, it's still trash. For normies it's mutually exclusive, not for real top tier males.

Being a man in a nightclub is like being a homeless around billionaires
Your value unless Chad is 0

Everyone wants to do both, but that's Chad only. He will get lots of casual sex from random young, prime whores and commited, monogamal sex with a hot, younger and loyal wife when he grows bored out of pumping and dumping.
A story I heard about a my friend's foid friend:
After a long relationship, at 16, she became a slut who fucked a different guy each week up until her first year of college.
He got a BF. BF wanted to do anal. She had done it in the past, as ONS military Chad and her went and fuck, being drunk. He just shoved it right in, without asking. She didn't like it but when BF asked said she had never done it. He felt like everyone got to enjoy his GF in the past in every conceivable way (and he is right) so he wanted to do something new. Little did he knew... He had to talk her into it and whatnot. Meanwhile ONS Chad does it with a prime 18 y/o and doesn't give a fuck.
They are still together and there has not been cheating or anything. Just know, that it can and does happen to everyone.
Chad fux beta bux, and even if you get to bux, it's still trash. For normies it's mutually exclusive, not for real top tier males.
yeah this is the real hardest part and the reason why I can never have a free, healthy relationship, because I know the girl will see me as inferior

at least you guys can cope together, my friends are actually getting laid.
Yeah we cope together, but it makes me sick, watching our group pretending to have fun, filling our bodies with alcohol, embarrassing ourselves in front of higher SMV people.

Yeah we cope together, but it makes me sick, watching our group pretending to have fun, filling our bodies with alcohol, embarrassing ourselves in front of higher SMV people.
You can introduce friends like these to blackpill philosophy, they should be quite receptive given their situation.
After they have given in to blackpill philosophy, you can find some better copes together then getting shitfaced every weekend.

You can introduce friends like these to blackpill philosophy, they should be quite receptive given their situation.
After they have given in to blackpill philosophy, you can find some better copes together then getting shitfaced every weekend.
They are high inhibition and pretty bluepilled and NT. I already did. For example, showing this video

to my chadlite friend (he's still really shy) while there. They get it, but won't to the full extent. It would destroy them. They don't ponder about their place in this sick game.
We cope by being together, laughing and drinking.
Thing is, I'm out of town so they came for 2 days to visit and so we had to go clubbing. I'm hating it to unbearable levels now, as you can see by my continuos venting this morning.

It's all a huge cope.
No one got laid.
We are unwanted.

Had the same experience, felt the same.
And also I approached multiple times and got rejected, of course

Last edited: