Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over for poor or homeless incels

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
This topic may seem meaningless to members living in developed countries, such as Germany, the United States, and others. For those who live in emerging countries like me, who live in Brazil, or really poor countries, this topic will make perfect sense.

Nor am I ignoring anyone's suffering. Even though there are people with a much worse quality of life than mine, that does not mean that my suffering is unimportant.

Even though they are treated like junk, have no friends, no girlfriend, and live at constant risk of unemployment, the mere fact that we have internet access leads to the conclusion that at least we (or parents, in the case of neets) have some form of support us. As much as I am a genetic freak, I still have a reasonable job by Brazilian standards, a car, a house, and a few investments.

Now try to imagine the incels that even internet access doesn't have. Possibly, they are unemployed, living in temporary or informal work, abandoned by family and society, when they do not become homeless. If it's over for middle class incels, 8000x it's over for poor or homeless incels.

>When a death squad comes into the favela and you're hiding in a sewer while hearing gunfire while eating a chunk of the monkey you have in your soup
7cf

Last edited:
True.

Sometimes when I go out in winter I think about how much worse would my life be if I had no warm place where to rest quietly.

Being homeless must be horrible. Inceldom is nothing in comparison.

I'm so poor and fucked up that I don't even have healthcare insurance

Yeah, about the only thing good about being a middle class curry in the UK is that i'm not an underclass curry in India. I have pretty easy access to various copes (forums, video games, prostitutes, fast/junk food, safe alcohol, overseas flights). If I was an underclass curry in India i would've either roped or raped by now.

Yeah, about the only thing good about being a middle class curry in the UK is that i'm not an underclass curry in India. I have pretty easy access to various copes (forums, video games, prostitutes, fast/junk food, safe alcohol, overseas flights). If I was an underclass curry in India i would've either roped or raped by now.

Yeah I’m lucky I was born in the Netherlands, you cannot fall through the cracks economically unless you’re a real crackhead retard gangster wannabe faggot.

This topic may seem meaningless to members living in developed countries, such as Germany, the United States, and others. For those who live in emerging countries like me, who live in Brazil, or really poor countries, this topic will make perfect sense.

Nor am I ignoring anyone's suffering. Even though there are people with a much worse quality of life than mine, that does not mean that my suffering is unimportant.

Even though they are treated like junk, have no friends, no girlfriend, and live at constant risk of unemployment, the mere fact that we have internet access leads to the conclusion that at least we (or parents, in the case of neets) have some form of support us. As much as I am a genetic freak, I still have a reasonable job by Brazilian standards, a car, a house, and a few investments.

Now try to imagine the incels that even internet access doesn't have. Possibly, they are unemployed, living in temporary or informal work, abandoned by family and society, when they do not become homeless. If it's over for middle class incels, 8000x it's over for poor or homeless incels.

Bro, men are becoming homeless at a rapid place as their jobs are automated, given away low skilled immigrants who work for almost nothing, or from divorce / financial cuckoldry.

They just go and live in their car, or maybe in a tent in the woods. They eventually die from some slow illness because of no medical care.
Yeah I’m lucky I was born in the Netherlands, you cannot fall through the cracks economically unless you’re a real crackhead retard gangster wannabe faggot.

Your jails are much nicer than how most single males live in America.

You described the west OP.
Even men in first world countries could finish on the street. No one would help.

Legit it's been years until I've seen an ok looking poor man with a non-obese woman.

In UK and Ireland you can live on your own and be NEET, NEET here doesn't automatically mean you live with parents. The government pays your rent when NEET or disabled.
British people hate curries though even if they don't admit it, they would hate their daughters marrying one

Last edited:
I'm pretty grateful for not having to sleep outside right now in winter time when it's -5 degrees celcius here, ngl.

British people hate curries though even if they don't admit it, they would hate their daughters marrying one

Everyone hates curries. Americans, Australians, Gulf Arabs, Malays, Chinese, Thais (most brothels in Thailand have 'no curry' rules). If a curry lives there, chances are they are going to be hated because they are an ugly people.

Upper caste curries in India also hate lower caste curries and they do admit it openly, if their daughter married one best case scenario she'd just get disowned, worst case scenario they'd send an angry mob to kill both her and the lower caste curry.

However, the biggest racist is the curry foid herself, who hates curry men and lusts after white cock. I would not care about touching any Englishman's daughter if my own race's foids weren't salivating over the prospect of sucking off his son.

>When a death squad comes into the favela and you're hiding in a sewer while hearing gunfire while eating a chunk of the monkey you have in your soup
View attachment 166553
hey man im brazilian and a favelacel

guess i should just thugmaxx maybe i ascend

Everyone hates curries. Americans, Australians, Gulf Arabs, Malays, Chinese, Thais (most brothels in Thailand have 'no curry' rules). If a curry lives there, chances are they are going to be hated because they are an ugly people.

Upper caste curries in India also hate lower caste curries and they do admit it openly, if their daughter married one best case scenario she'd just get disowned, worst case scenario they'd send an angry mob to kill both her and the lower caste curry.

However, the biggest racist is the curry foid herself, who hates curry men and lusts after white cock. I would not care about touching any Englishman's daughter if my own race's foids weren't salivating over the prospect of sucking off his son.
You could that is the same for white men and women lusting after Tyrone especially in USA, I do admit I like watching women gag on BBC cocks, it kind of feels like they are being degraded by gagging on negro cock but they view it as empowering.

It's likely i will become homeless in the futuire cause i'm planning on quitting my job. Things will keep on getting worse. That's the only thing i can be certain about.

True.

Sometimes when I go out in winter I think about how much worse would my life be if I had no warm place where to rest quietly.

Being homeless must be horrible. Inceldom is nothing in comparison.