Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its over for PUA's

what a fucking tard

throw him in a ditch

Did he break any laws? I don't think so.

so glad i did my last approaches 2 years ago. didnt know it would be this bad now.

hell man and people think talking and socializing to females is the only way to put yourself out there

It's illegal in the UK to trick fems into liking you I guess LOL.

Ugly man approaching women=rape

I support feminism when it comes to arresting these people.

I’m not approaching foids, so I’m free from these accusations, but at the same time I’m in danger in other circumstances.

I do not support the PUA subculture, I think they’re promoting dangerous behaviors and ideas that can harm males.

For me is lifefuel when a male is arrested for practicing stuff like “kino” or cold approaches.

Don't worry man when they'd come to arrest you, nobody would give a fuck.

All PUA's should be arrested if they're going around harrassing people for sex

Cold approaching is the most autistic and retarded idea to come out of the internet

"just put yourself out there bro" :soy::soy::soy:

JFL. Arrested for what? “Approaching women”??

Insane.

And the same normie feminist cucks tell us we “just need to go out and talk to women bro”

Amazing. This world is a practical joke.

Last edited:
Its illegal for ugly men to approach

PS: especially the short ones

99% of PUAs are LARPers

r/theredpill on suicide watch

"If you can confidently approach a girl, you’ve already proven that you’re among the top 10% of guys. "

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Meanwhile the cops have no problem with all of the white PUAs in Britain:

t. cuck

holy shit that scam artist is telling his clients to beta bux eastern european thots. JFL

Last edited:
Another coping ethnicel PUA

"Be the overly entitled asshole" this is absolutely horrible advice, especially if you are an ethnic, you will be arrested within 5 minutes guaranteed, stuff like this only works for giga chads and tyrones.

What's funny is that the most-highlighted PUA as of late is Roosh with his "game" book being banned, but if you've actually watched roosh on livesteams lately, he's more or less conceded he's tired of it all and jaded, even to the point of mocking how because of social media there will just be one "designated regional megachad" all the girls fuck.

It's his honest jab at the ever-increasing hypergamous attitudes of smartphone-spoiled sluts. The value of Apple's stock has a direct correlation to the fact that they are the main drug dealer to the masses of women in a pandemic era of what any intelligent person would see as unnatural and abusive.

The west is doomed

Meanwhile the cops have no problem with all of the white PUAs in Britain:

t. cuck

Not true.

Richard La Ruina ran PUA Training workshops in London's Soho/Leicester Square/Oxford street but had to close his business due to the post recession economy.

The PUAs had to move out because Leicester Square go called "Pester Square" and now they have uniformed 6 foot bouncers grabbing any incels harassing foreign female tourists sat eating their McDonalds.

Geo Godley also got banned from multiple locations and had his YouTube PUA channel deleted and banned for life.

This is why approaching doesn’t work anymore

So it begins.

Not true.

Richard La Ruina ran PUA Training workshops in London's Soho/Leicester Square/Oxford street but had to close his business due to the post recession economy.

The PUAs had to move out because Leicester Square go called "Pester Square" and now they have uniformed 6 foot bouncers grabbing any incels harassing foreign female tourists sat eating their McDonalds.

Geo Godley also got banned from multiple locations and had his YouTube PUA channel deleted and banned for life.
Point is none of them were arrested. This ethnic PUA now has a police record. The white PUAs don't.

And do I need to remind you that @uninstall approached 1000+ women and never came close to being arrested. Granted he's not in Scotland, but still...

trp numales btfo

Point is none of them were arrested. This ethnic PUA now has a police record. The white PUAs don't.

And do I need to remind you that @uninstall approached 1000+ women and never came close to being arrested. Granted he's not in Scotland, but still...

Ok while not in England or UK- USA and LA based autistic "self help guru" Dan Cilley got done for approaching an underaged girl (well under 16 with the age of consent being 18 and Dan Cilley being over the age of 30).

He's white.

The thing about British PUAs is that they are very passive and don't film women without consent.

Its usually ethnics who do the hidden camera thing.

Plus I think this Glasgow "pua" is frauding by hiring prostitutes anyway.

Good fucking grief.

Has it really come to this? A man being arrested for approaching women on the street?

What a fucked up world.

All PUA's should be arrested if they're going around harrassing people for sex

Cold approaching is the most autistic and retarded idea to come out of the internet

Seeing shit like that makes me glad I live in based, relatively uncucked compared to the west, Brazil.