Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over for slavicels and nordicels

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 million of doggerinos ϟϟ
★★★★★

One comment chain and there's so many many brutal slavpills :feelsrope: and there one interesting comparing that northern africans and MENA men are seen as better looking than slavs and whites :feelsrope:, it's also over for blondecels.
Also hope that incels will accept truth that blonde men are unfuckable for women and MUHHH MUHH JBW

Slavcels are truecels just like curries

look how many likes about finding slavic guys is opposed

Screenshot 163

Another blackpill

Screenshot 164

And worst of worst slavic women are tend to be overrated and men simps for them like under such video

Screenshot 165

There was also one comment about nordics which portrayed them in bad light tbh

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Legionarivs

Also forget about this

Screenshot 162

Attachments

• Screenshot_165.png
    Screenshot_165.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Cope, nordics and Slavs have better pheno than Italians

not to women and send you living proofs
They have colored eyes and all hair colors, Italians only have brown hair and dark hair, and also shitskin eyes.

They are rating GL Italian men, not average ones, long Midfaces are way more common in Italians than nordics and also weaker jaws

They have colored eyes and all hair colors, Italians only have brown hair and dark hair, and also shitskin eyes.

They are rating GL Italian men, not average ones, long Midfaces are way more common in Italians than nordics and also weaker jaws
Literal praising of their beautiful brown eyes :feelsohh:

Cope, nordics and Slavs have better pheno than Italians
Depends. Most meds would have no chance of ever competing with a slavic/nordic man due to height alone, but a med chad will mog a purely white chad to hell and back. Basically looking stereotypically Nordic from the skeletal structure (height, face, frame), but with dark hair and slightly dark skin is the best thing that can happen to you SMV-vise. Basically be dark, tall and handsome and every girl in the West will throw yourself to you.

Nordic Chad << Med Chad

Depends. Most meds would have no chance of ever competing with a slavic/nordic man due to height alone, but a med chad will mog a purely white chad to hell and back. Basically looking stereotypically Nordic from the skeletal structure (height, face, frame), but with dark hair and slightly dark skin is the best thing that can happen to you SMV-vise. Basically be dark, tall and handsome and every girl in the West will throw yourself to you.

Nordic Chad << Med Chad
here another blackpill for both of us :cryfeels:
Screenshot 166

JBW works more for women than men CMV

Nordic Chad << Med Chad
Cope, foids prefer nordic chad, look at the phenos difference:

Nordics have more constrat, stronger jaws and more masculine features. Nordic chad mogs med chad to hell

again not a women, med chad has mroe agressive outlook and wild features

Only thing nords and slavs have in advantage over meds is height and that's it
Where are the agressive features of the example I showed? There isn't, 0 appeal

Where are the agressive features of the example I showed? There isn't, 0 appeal
okay faggot, dark hair and dark eyes, dark skin is masculine and positively portayed by women, while blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin are viewed as feminine and women don't like this ( and it's opposide for women )

only more feminine race than whites and slavs are east asians cause there are most neotenic race with lowest testosterone

here another blackpill for both of us :cryfeels:
View attachment 401825

JBW works more for women than men CMV
JBW could be translated with Just Be Western, basically Westerners will slay in every poor country because even the lowest of the low in rich nations have more than the highest of the high in poor nations, Westerncels are all volcels/standardcels to a certain degree from a completely strict definition of the word, the question is just how low they are willing to go. The reason why looks don't matter as much is money and the fact that most women in these countries must survive, so more easily changeable factors like financial stability still matter, in the West no person really has a risk of suffering the worst due to a lack of money (especially in Germany/Sweden/Finland/Norway/Denmark) which completely took out money from the equation which enabled a competition solely based on looks, a truecel in the West could be a slayer in another country.
Cope, foids prefer nordic chad, look at the phenos difference: View attachment 401828
View attachment 401829

Nordics have more constrat, stronger jaws and more masculine features. Nordic chad mogs med chad to hell
Yes. The nordic skeletal structure is the best, but when you have someone with the same skeletal structure, but one person looks completely white and another mediterranean regarding the hair and skin the (white) girl with choose the one with the darker skin, with non-white women it will probably be the exact opposite (especially because asian women who worship white features).

okay faggot, dark hair and dark eyes, dark skin is masculine and positively portayed by women, while blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin are viewed as feminine and women don't like this ( and it's opposide for women )

only more feminine race than whites and slavs are east asians cause there are most neotenic race with lowest testosterone
Dark hair, dark eyes and skin color has nothing to do with testosterone.

Women prefer Nordic and Slavic pheno over med pheno, just look at the seamaxxers, what they have in common? There pheno was more near Nordic and Slavic, than med pheno

Last edited:
JBW could be translated with Just Be Western, basically Westerners will slay in every poor country because even the lowest of the low in rich nations have more than the highest of the high in poor nations, Westerncels are all volcels/standardcels to a certain degree from a completely strict definition of the word, the question is just how low they are willing to go. The reason why looks don't matter as much is money and the fact that most women in these countries must survive, so more easily changeable factors like financial stability still matter, in the West no person really has a risk of suffering the worst due to a lack of money (especially in Germany/Sweden/Finland/Norway/Denmark) which completely took out money from the equation which enabled a competition solely based on looks, a truecel in the West could be a slayer in another country.

Yes. The nordic skeletal structure is the best, but when you have someone with the same skeletal structure, but one person looks completely white and another mediterranean regarding the hair and skin the (white) girl with choose the one with the darker skin, with non-white women it will probably be the exact opposite (especially because asian women who worship white features).
But meds don’t necessary have dark skin, some of them have pale skin, you can clearly see this on the video

Dark hair, dark eyes and skin color has nothing to do with testosterone.

Women prefer Nordic and Slavic pheno over med pheno, just see at the seamaxxers, what they have in common? There pheno was more near Nordic and Slavic, than med pheno
What a dumb argument, SEAfoids just scam them and don't care what ricewhores think of my phenotype cause i'm not interested in them, i want my children to look like me and simply i find white, slavic women more attractive

What a dumb argument, SEAfoids just scam them and don't care what ricewhores think of my phenotype cause i'm not interested in them, i want my children to look like me and simply i find white, slavic women more attractive
If you are ugly, you will have zero chance with slavic girls, maybe you can get a SEA foid, because they are way less picky

If you are ugly, you will have zero chance with slavic girls, maybe you can get a SEA foid, because they are way less picky
and i'm not really that ugly just average with manlet height ( 5'8 ) and Gigamentalcel

and do you know all slavic women ? what are your ethnicity ( i guess... curry ? )

Last edited:
I wish here foids prefer Mediterranean men too, even if I'm more Alpine maybe :feelsrope:

Like the Italian actor Renato Pozzetto, do you know him?
no but i googled him and saw how he looked when he was young and kinda agree

It's a thing where white women want to have natural blonde hair and blue eyes yet they prefer med Chads over blue eyes and blonde hair nordic men. They dont realize that when they have babies with dark Italians their children could pass as Moroccan, Turkish, Greek, Spanish and Egyptian with their dark eyes and dark brown hair.

Ngl my SMV even as an incel is higher due to black curly hair & dark eyes. But extremely low due to having white skin. Women have never found white men attractive.

One comment chain and there's so many many brutal slavpills :feelsrope: and there one interesting comparing that northern africans and MENA men are seen as better looking than slavs and whites :feelsrope:, it's also over for blondecels.
Also hope that incels will accept truth that blonde men are unfuckable for women and MUHHH MUHH JBW

Slavcels are truecels just like curries

look how many likes about finding slavic guys is opposed

View attachment 401809

Another blackpill

View attachment 401810

And worst of worst slavic women are tend to be overrated and men simps for them like under such video

View attachment 401821

There was also one comment about nordics which portrayed them in bad light tbh

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Legionarivs

Also forget about this

View attachment 401823

"Slavcels are truecels just like curries"
:lul:
Nodics have more bony jawlined faces than slavs tho, I can't say it for sure, but as far as I know it maybe.

Italian cope.

WASPs make fun of Italians and Slavs.

nordic EU foids might like med italians but nordic Chad is at the top in the white anglo countries.

Im a 21yo slav living in italy

Average polentone mogs me, Over before it began :blackpill: :feelsahh:

So women hate: asians, blacks,slavs, nordics, indians, manlets, poor men, bald men skinny men, fat men, nice men, dumb men, wristcels, mentalcels.... How does anyone even get laid these days

Slavs are niggers among whites, our foids hate us and wish they could land a proper white man to give him an offsping and whitewash their genes. Nordics are fine though.

and i'm not really that ugly just average with manlet height ( 5'8 ) and Gigamentalcel

and do you know all slavic women ? what are your ethnicity ( i guess... curry ? )
Nah, I’m white with med pheno, that’s why I’m saying that med pheno isn’t the greatest one

Never heard of nordics being called unattractive (at least here), but slavic men are true genetic disaster, that's for sure.
27859115 8131810 36 2 0 1542122845 1542122920 728 1 1542122920 728 fc7b187d16 1542262804

Brutal

We need another Hitler

Fucking low IQ thread thinking that slavcels have it as bad as currycels.

Nordic Chad << Med Chad
This.

Average Nord > Average Med

But Chad Med > Chad Nord.

It's similar to how the average Asian > average Indian, but Chad Indian > Chad Asian
Never heard of nordics being called unattractive (at least here), but slavic men are true genetic disaster, that's for sure.View attachment 406568
Slavs are like Somalis and Japanese. Women are good looking, men are ugly as sin.

Last edited:
Fucking low IQ thread thinking that slavcels have it as bad as currycels.
there barely any relationships between slavic man and indian women all such relationships are indian man and slavic foid