[Blackpill] It’s over for straight straight men

ZkinnyG

ZkinnyG

Jihad against females
-
Jun 17, 2018
I have come to the conclussion that all holes are lesbian or bisexual if there is no chad around. Haven’t you noticed how in any party there is always 2 ”straight girls” kissing the reason tho this is because

Evolutionary females did this to attract the chad so that they could mate with him but females started to like it and now with the growing gay agenda and men hate they have started to wanting to become lesbian. Its over for straight men under 5/10

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
Apr 24, 2019
The pool of women available to the average man is below 1

ZkinnyG

ZkinnyG

Jihad against females
-
Jun 17, 2018
STILL OVER FOR STRAIGHT MEN

Numb

Numb

We are just walking chemicals
-
May 16, 2019
over for Y chromocels

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Jul 14, 2019
A study in 2015 showed females are bisexual.

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

UncleRuckusCel
-
Dec 17, 2019
HighiQ femoids are only lesbos cause Chad likes it.

NEETard

NEETard

Legend
-
Jul 3, 2019
I havent been to any parties to witness that :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
Sep 30, 2019
Womeb are chadsexual. Once he isn't around they swap to lesbian cuz they don't wanna give ugly males a chance.

ZkinnyG

ZkinnyG

Jihad against females
-
Jun 17, 2018
Womeb are chadsexual. Once he isn't around they swap to lesbian cuz they don't wanna give ugly males a chance.
It goes like this
Incels normies= Lesbian
Chad=bisexual
Giga chad= bi curios

Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard

Recruit
-
Jan 31, 2020
There isn't anything like lesbian foids, just picky bisexuals with a lot of mental problems (I'm gonna write some pasta about lesbians soon, some of the most unpleasant people I've met).

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
Sep 30, 2019
Just be gay theory

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

COOM to the dark side
-
Apr 6, 2019
Straight or gay.twink or meathead . No one wants uglys. That's just how it is

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
-
Jan 16, 2020
I have come to the conclussion that all holes are lesbian or bisexual if there is no chad around. Haven’t you noticed how in any party there is always 2 ”straight girls” kissing the reason tho this is because

Evolutionary females did this to attract the chad so that they could mate with him but females started to like it and now with the growing gay agenda and men hate they have started to wanting to become lesbian. Its over for straight men under 5/10
Why do straight foids hang out with below-average gay guys, but not below-average looking straight guys? Is it because they don't want to get hit on and/or raped by an ugly incel?

I am kinda jelly of gay guys. Not because they're gay, but because sometimes I see ugly gay men hanging out with hot Stacies and I wish I could talk to the Stacies.

ZkinnyG

ZkinnyG

Jihad against females
-
Jun 17, 2018
Why do straight foids hang out with below-average gay guys, but not below-average looking straight guys? Is it because they don't want to get hit on and/or raped by an ugly incel?

I am kinda jelly of gay guys. Not because they're gay, but because sometimes I see ugly gay men hanging out with hot Stacies and I wish I could talk to the Stacies.
That’s because faggots act so feminine they can talk with a female about girly things. Also it has something to do with the faggot not going to hit on her just like you said.

ZkinnyG

ZkinnyG

Jihad against females
-
Jun 17, 2018
Femoids would rather be with other females than us :feelscry:

ZkinnyG

ZkinnyG

Jihad against females
-
Jun 17, 2018
Wallah i hope every female finds themselves in hell in the after life