Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It’s over for straight straight men

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
I have come to the conclussion that all holes are lesbian or bisexual if there is no chad around. Haven’t you noticed how in any party there is always 2 ”straight girls” kissing the reason tho this is because

Evolutionary females did this to attract the chad so that they could mate with him but females started to like it and now with the growing gay agenda and men hate they have started to wanting to become lesbian. Its over for straight men under 5/10

The pool of women available to the average man is below 1

STILL OVER FOR STRAIGHT MEN

A study in 2015 showed females are bisexual.

HighiQ femoids are only lesbos cause Chad likes it.

I havent been to any parties to witness that :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Womeb are chadsexual. Once he isn't around they swap to lesbian cuz they don't wanna give ugly males a chance.

Womeb are chadsexual. Once he isn't around they swap to lesbian cuz they don't wanna give ugly males a chance.
It goes like this
Incels normies= Lesbian
Chad=bisexual
Giga chad= bi curios

There isn't anything like lesbian foids, just picky bisexuals with a lot of mental problems (I'm gonna write some pasta about lesbians soon, some of the most unpleasant people I've met).

Just be gay theory

Straight or gay.twink or meathead . No one wants uglys. That's just how it is

I have come to the conclussion that all holes are lesbian or bisexual if there is no chad around. Haven’t you noticed how in any party there is always 2 ”straight girls” kissing the reason tho this is because

Evolutionary females did this to attract the chad so that they could mate with him but females started to like it and now with the growing gay agenda and men hate they have started to wanting to become lesbian. Its over for straight men under 5/10

Why do straight foids hang out with below-average gay guys, but not below-average looking straight guys? Is it because they don't want to get hit on and/or raped by an ugly incel?

I am kinda jelly of gay guys. Not because they're gay, but because sometimes I see ugly gay men hanging out with hot Stacies and I wish I could talk to the Stacies.

Why do straight foids hang out with below-average gay guys, but not below-average looking straight guys? Is it because they don't want to get hit on and/or raped by an ugly incel?

I am kinda jelly of gay guys. Not because they're gay, but because sometimes I see ugly gay men hanging out with hot Stacies and I wish I could talk to the Stacies.
That’s because faggots act so feminine they can talk with a female about girly things. Also it has something to do with the faggot not going to hit on her just like you said.

Femoids would rather be with other females than us :feelscry:

Wallah i hope every female finds themselves in hell in the after life