Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over for sub 6 inch micropeniscels

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
On a incel discord with a “Femcel” who sent me pics of her face for me to rate because it’s most insecure part of her. So i rate her 5-6/10 face (she said simps been telling her she’s a 8+/10) and said thank you for honest rating.

So I said to her I’m sending pic of my dick for her to rate since I’m insecure about that. She didn’t say anything after that but I sent it. Then she said “that’s unnecessary please delete it” then blocked me.

FYI I’m 5.5 inches. It’s over for sub 6 micropenis Copers.

How this even came to fruition
She’s started messaging me after I was debating ”breadpill” right wing evangelical christians on discord who were telling me to get off the blackpill and goto church and stop caring about being incel and the blackpill is bad. Essentially trying to get me to dig my head in the sandbox, but I argued very well for the blackpill imho. After that she started messaging me asking for rate because I am blackpilled and wanted a unbiased answer. I didn’t even start PM with her.

Last edited:
Wtf man

Femcels don't exist stop giving them attention. Also you dick mogg me just go to sea with me and Ur dick won't be a problem.

It's only because it wasn't Chad's dick

Wtf man

Femcels don't exist stop giving them attention. Also you dick mogg me just go to sea with me and Ur dick won't be a problem.

She’s started messaging me after I was debating ”breadpill” right wing evangelical christians on discord who were telling me to get off the blackpill and goto church and stop caring about being incel and the blackpill is bad. Essentially trying to get me to dig my head in the sandbox, but I argued very well for the blackpill imho. After that she started messaging me asking for rate because I am blackpilled and wanted a unbiased answer. I didn’t even start PM with her.

Brutal my penis is useless

Femcels don't exist, they only want 8 inch penis

Post her pictures here.

Wtf man

Very fucking cucked of you op

Post her pictures here.

I don’t want to get blocked from discord’s in the inkwel community just to spite her. She’s 5-6, she unironically looked better without makeup. Like 6 without makeup. 5 with. She isn’t even fat either. I literally see Gigachads with girls like her, and yet she’s in incel discords. “Femcels” yeah right.

I don’t want to get blocked from discord’s in the inkwel community just to spite her. She’s 5-6, she unironically looked better without makeup. Like 6 without makeup. 5 with. She isn’t even fat either. I literally see Gigachads with girls like her, and yet she’s in incel discords.
PM me her picture then... I'd like to see for myself.
Don't try and defend a toilet, who cares about her.

Very fucking cucked of you op
I’m not going to go out of my way to stop interacting with foids. If any message me for whatever reason I’m going to see what happens. I’m not trying to stay incel I’m trying to not be incel.

PM me her picture then... I'd like to see for myself.
Don't try and defend a toilet, who cares about her.

I’m not defending her. I’m not even afraid of her spreading dickpic. I don’t post face. The point is it will 100% get back to the incel community discords I go on if I post PM pics here which will alienate me the final remaining groups I can interact with in the planet.

She just claiming femcel while not even being fat, literally 100lbs, and having 5-6 face. Literally the type who can date up in this hypergamy world to a gigachad. Just imagine a skinny girl with an average to slightly above average face.

Last edited:
I’m not going to go out of my way to stop interacting with foids. If any message me for whatever reason I’m going to see what happens. I’m not trying to stay incel I’m trying to not be incel.

I’m not defending her. I’m not even afraid of her spreading dickpic. I don’t post face. The point is it will 100% get back to the incel community discords I go on if I post PM pics here which will alienate me the final remaining groups I can interact with in the planet.

She just claiming femcel while not even being fat, literally 100lbs, and having 5-6 face. Literally the type who can date up in this hypergamy world to a gigachad. Just imagine a skinny girl with an average to slightly above average face.
I'm just really curious to see her man...

My penis is a vestigial limb tbh.

Why would you get banned from discord servers for posting a "femcels" picture?

Are they cucks?

She messaged you first? Fucking fakecels I swear.

I don’t want to get blocked from discord’s in the inkwel community just to spite her. She’s 5-6, she unironically looked better without makeup. Like 6 without makeup. 5 with. She isn’t even fat either. I literally see Gigachads with girls like her, and yet she’s in incel discords. “Femcels” yeah right.
PM me her pics, I'd like to analyze it.

On a incel discord with a “Femcel” who sent me pics of her face for me to rate because it’s most insecure part of her. So i rate her 5-6/10 face (she said simps been telling her she’s a 8+/10) and said thank you for honest rating.

So I said to her I’m sending pic of my dick for her to rate since I’m insecure about that. She didn’t say anything after that but I sent it. Then she said “that’s unnecessary please delete it” then blocked me.
Holy mother of autism :lul: :lul:

Get accepted to the other one, forgot how but ask around like i did

D3B266F5 6685 4C8B 9CCA 86449368A5D2

Discord cucks strike again.

WTH. Lol.... Holes of all sorts despise dicks of non chad.

Anything less than 8 inches is suicide sized. Brittney Venti did the same thing to me when I sent her a dick pic.

femcel...:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: and she is rated 5-6 or higher:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

what is your girth?

So I said to her I’m sending pic of my dick for her to rate since I’m insecure about that.
She didn’t say anything after that
but I sent it.
Then she said “that’s unnecessary please delete it”
then blocked me.
FYI I’m 5.5 inches. It’s over for sub 6 micropenis Copers.
You seem to be operating under the assumption that if it was a mere 0.6 inches longer she would've been delighted with this behavior?

It's only because it wasn't Chad's dick
Chad's dick is identical to ours it just feels bigger when actually fucking foids because they get vagina-boners.

this is the most stupid thing that i've had the displeasure of reading today. come on, man, do you think you'll get laid by orbiting on discord of all things? such people are dime a dozen to these low-class females. they hang around desperate incels (whom are often in denial), calling themselves "femcel" specifically to hear compliments and gain orbiters. every single one has dozens of people vying for a scrap of attention from them.

to put it very bluntly, it baited you for the attention starved, gullible fellow that you are, milked you for all the attention you could provide it and swatted you away like a cockroach after humiliating you. you should be ashamed and disgusted by yourself not only for falling for it and being a lolcow, but for not learning anything from it. absolutely pathetic. this is how they all work, they've been around since before r/incels.

also, the servers you're in aren't "incel communities" if they allow females inside. they're orbiting communities.

An. Actual. Dick. Pic.

Sends dick pic to foid. Mogs me.

this is the most stupid thing that i've had the displeasure of reading today. come on, man, do you think you'll get laid by orbiting on discord of all things? such people are dime a dozen to these low-class females. they hang around desperate incels (whom are often in denial), calling themselves "femcel" specifically to hear compliments and gain orbiters. every single one has dozens of people vying for a scrap of attention from them.

to put it very bluntly, it baited you for the attention starved, gullible fellow that you are, milked you for all the attention you could provide it and swatted you away like a cockroach after humiliating you. you should be ashamed and disgusted by yourself not only for falling for it and being a lolcow, but for not learning anything from it. absolutely pathetic. this is how they all work, they've been around since before r/incels.

also, the servers you're in aren't "incel communities" if they allow females inside. they're orbiting communities.

Brutal truth is needed and I got it. Some other things happened on this discord since posting this thread, so Ive left those discords, a bunch of "incels" started attacking me on them calling me too blackpilled and simping hard for Chads and Foids. N

Now I experienced personally how most "incels" themselves are still bluepilled bully cunts.

Here's the "femcel".

Screenshot 20191221 094345 Photos
Screenshot 20191226 095939 Photos

Brutal truth is needed and I got it. Some other things happened on this discord since posting this thread, so Ive left those discords, a bunch of "incels" started attacking me on them calling me too blackpilled and simping hard. Now I experienced personally how most incels themselves are still bluepilled bully cunts.

Here's the "femcel".
sorry if the post was offensive, i can't help but want to go on a retarded rant whenever i think of how females try to worm their way into literally everywhere. apologies.

Brutal truth is needed and I got it. Some other things happened on this discord since posting this thread, so Ive left those discords, a bunch of "incels" started attacking me on them calling me too blackpilled and simping hard for Chads and Foids. N

Now I experienced personally how most "incels" themselves are still bluepilled bully cunts.

Here's the "femcel".

View attachment 181858View attachment 181859
Some of the worst people I’ve interacted with were incels. A large part of the incel community on discord is cult of personalities. I stay off there anymore because I don’t like dealing with edgy teenagers that mog me.

Also, fuck women. If they have a internet connection and aren’t locked in a basement, they can get dick and someone to commit to them. They can’t get Chad and that’s what really makes them mad.

I heard a 2/10 foid working at a restaurant say that 7 inches was "okay". She claimed to have a body count of only two. JFL, even if that's true then that's just how over it is. Even if the foid is a virgin anything less than 7" is just pathetic.

4 inches hard

sorry if the post was offensive, i can't help but want to go on a retarded rant whenever i think of how females try to worm their way into literally everywhere. apologies.

Its fine, what you explained about

"it baited you for the attention starved, gullible fellow that you are, milked you for all the attention you could provide it and swatted you away like a cockroach after humiliating you. "

is exactly what just happened and i realised after the fact, and the events that happened a few hours ago (b4 me reading this) happened exactly as you stated

Its one of those moments where i fell into autistic delusion and got stung again, another set of negative experiences to add to the collection

idk what it is but the autism delays my ability to see the situation im in until its too late
Some of the worst people I’ve interacted with were incels. A large part of the incel community on discord is cult of personalities. I stay off there anymore because I don’t like dealing with edgy teenagers that mog me.

Also, fuck women. If they have a internet connection and aren’t locked in a basement, they can get dick and someone to commit to them. They can’t get Chad and that’s what really makes them mad.

Yeah i notice this, it is like a bait and switch. The discords attract incels through other areas like youtube, then you join these discords, and slowly blackpilled incels get slowly plucked out of them, and it ends up with a bunch of low-tier/failed normies and foids gaslighting incels. This literally happened to me, and I didn't even realize it until it was too late.

I came to the conclusion that a lot of these people are mentally ill, not autistic mentally ill, but other kinds of mental illness, the "incel" discords attract a TON of mentally ill normies who are just looking to shit on incels, gaslight incels, and it also attracts mentally ill foids who are looking to collect orbiters.

Now i understand 100% why the moderation here has to be the way it is, it all makes sense to me now.

I didn't think I could feel worse, but some how I feel worse today than I have in the last year from this experience, and Im not even talking about my dick when I say that, Im just talking about the overall eye opening experience I have had in the last 24 hours with these "incel" communities (outside of incels.co).

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if your dick were 7+ inch she still would find it disgusting because she knows your face is probably subhuman

Its fine, what you explained about

"it baited you for the attention starved, gullible fellow that you are, milked you for all the attention you could provide it and swatted you away like a cockroach after humiliating you. "

is exactly what just happened and i realised after the fact, and the events that happened a few hours ago (b4 me reading this) happened exactly as you stated

Its one of those moments where i fell into autistic delusion and got stung again, another set of negative experiences to add to the collection

idk what it is but the autism delays my ability to see the situation im in until its too late

Yeah i notice this, it is like a bait and switch. The discords attract incels through other areas like youtube, then you join these discords, and slowly blackpilled incels get slowly plucked out of them, and it ends up with a bunch of low-tier/failed normies and foids gaslighting incels. This literally happened to me, and I didn't even realize it until it was too late.

I came to the conclusion that a lot of these people are mentally ill, not autistic mentally ill, but other kinds of mental illness, the "incel" discords attract a TON of mentally ill normies who are just looking to shit on incels, gaslight incels, and it also attracts mentally ill foids who are looking to collect orbiters.

Now i understand 100% why the moderation here has to be the way it is, it all makes sense to me now.

I didn't think I could feel worse, but some how I feel worse today than I have in the last year from this experience, and Im not even talking about my dick when I say that, Im just talking about the overall eye opening experience I have had in the last 24 hours with these "incel" communities (outside of incels.co).
I’m glad you learned your lesson. This site has it’s flaws but it’s truly the only safe space on the internet for truecels. Every where else is full of edgy normies and mentally ill foids. Any group that allows females into it is instantly destined to be cucked.

I’m glad you learned your lesson. This site has it’s flaws but it’s truly the only safe space on the internet for truecels. Every where else is full of edgy normies and mentally ill foids. Any group that allows females into it is instantly destined to be cucked.

I get annoyed at myself for forgetting how evil normies and foids truly are.

Here's the "femcel".

View attachment 181858View attachment 181859
This is femcel?!!! :lul: This is beyond ridiculous. These are the types that hang around in r/FA n similar communities to either feed off the attention of lonely men or act as some 'not one of those girls' quirky n positive foid. I'm sick n tired of this bs.

This is femcel?!!! :lul: This is beyond ridiculous. These are the types that hang around in r/FA n similar communities to either feed off the attention of lonely men or act as some 'not one of those girls' quirky n positive foid. I'm sick n tired of this bs.

Femcels dont exist. It's just another community women need to stick their necks into to feel special and quirky.