Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over for trannycels

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
f9dOUvmDXuA9YWJJ-xR8zvQmBGnvBUpjNxostn_XADk.png

Daily reminder that if you try becoming a femoid you will end up looking like this, not like a Stacy kek

Volcel but I wouldn't

looks like an obese balding 40 year old guy who tried to grow man-bun but failed

Chris chan is another example of trannycel
chriss-jpg.26653

damn what the fuck is wrong with the west :feelskek:

Full blown psychosis..

Jesus needs to come back soon!

I cant believe that deluded tranny believed those compliments kek, basically looks like a fat dude with long hair

I cant believe that deluded tranny believed those compliments kek, basically looks like a fat dude with long hair
He's probably autistic/aspie and can't tell if something is real, sarcastic or just to be polite kek

Look at that image...
That's your mind on r*ddit!
Very scary!

Not sure if this is a tranny, but looks wise might aswell be

It is. Gross man.
Poor Eric's father. I don't imagine to have a son like this.

They have positive body dismorphia right, they don't really think they look good?

How grotesque, yet we are called the sick ones

What a filthy animal.

From an ugly man to an ugly woman.
If you're ugly as a man, you're still going to be ugly even if you were born as a foid with the same genetics. The only people who look good when transitioned are chads and normies, but they have no need to do this because they don't have this type of mental illness from being constantly rejected.

Fixed for ya.
Even if he were born a woman, he would still pretty much look like an ugly man in a dress. Only he ACTUALLY IS an ugly man in a dress, on top of having severe gynecomastia.

Fat bald guy puts on a wig and claims to be a women. In any rational society this would be called a disorder but not in the west

Jesus needs to come back soon!
The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.”
Matthew 28:5-6

I've actually been told I would be beautiful if I was a girl, by girls :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Kill it with fire

Each to their own. I have no problem with trannies as long as they are honest about their actual gender because fuck being tricked.

it will kill itself in ~2 years

Her looksmatch is stuck to the top of a sewer.
Her looksmatch is patrolling the Pacific Northwest while obese rednecks from the discovery channel pursue him.