Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's over for ugly men

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
WhatsApp Image 2019 11 09 at 170718

Found this one r/FemaleDatingStrategy. This whore talks about how she right swipes every hot Chad she finds on Tinder and how she wants to give to them all a taste of her rotten, used up pussy. But that's not what intrigued me because everyone knows that all a foid wants is Chad's dick filling up her holes.

The thing which did intrigue me was the other foids in the comment section asking the user where she lived. They were all complaining that there aren't any attractive guys who lived close to them who they could right swipe. One foid wrote "99.99% guys living close to me are ugly as shit". She also wrote that the secret to finding a nice guy is "swiping left on the ugly ones and swiping right on the attractive ones." Another foid pointed out that she didn't even read their profiles before right swiping, for her the only criteria was looks.

These comments are enough to conclude how much foids despise ugly men. They don't care about anything other than looks. Many attractive men are waiting in line to fuck foids so if you're ugly then you have absolutely zero chances. And all the cucks who think that working on their personality is gonna help them get laid, FOIDS DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT IT. If a guy is ugly then he is a just a disgusting creep and biological waste for them. No one cares about ugly men, not even ugly foids because Chads fuck them too.

Gotta love /r/FDS. Its the only space on the interwebs where whores think out loud. No virtue signalling, no manipulation. Just foids being foids.

I hate women

Good solution for this is nuclear

Lol is it just me or there will be a day ..that woman will have to learn PUA for chads ... so much for reverse gender roles

Thanks for reminding me.

Gotta love /r/FDS. Its the only space on the interwebs where whores think out loud. No virtue signalling, no manipulation. Just foids being foids.
And we're still the delusional ones according to normies, we're the hateful ones, we're the ones making shit up.

NOW THIS IS A POST YOU CAN SCREENCAP, IT

View attachment 166777
Found this one r/FemaleDatingStrategy. This whore talks about how she right swipes every hot Chad she finds on Tinder and how she wants to give to them all a taste of her rotten, used up pussy. But that's not what intrigued me because everyone knows that all a foid wants is Chad's dick filling up her holes.

The thing which did intrigue me was the other foids in the comment section asking the user where she lived. They were all complaining that there aren't any attractive guys who lived close to them who they could right swipe. One foid wrote "99.99% guys living close to me are ugly as shit". She also wrote that the secret to finding a nice guy is "swiping left on the ugly ones and swiping right on the attractive ones." Another foid pointed out that she didn't even read their profiles before right swiping, for her the only criteria was looks.

These comments are enough to conclude how much foids despise ugly men. They don't care about anything other than looks. Many attractive men are waiting in line to fuck foids so if you're ugly then you have absolutely zero chances. And all the cucks who think that working on their personality is gonna help them get laid, FOIDS DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT IT. If a guy is ugly then he is a just a disgusting creep and biological waste for them. No one cares about ugly men, not even ugly foids because Chads fuck them too.
Thats a Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill
Foids are degenerate eugenicists - but ironically ugly foids are celebrated by society(no fat shaming teehee) and degenerate foids are celebrated by society (no slut shaming teehee) incompetent foids are celebrated by society (diversity hire! Teeheee)
Foids hold men to extremely high standards that they themselves cant measure up to and cant ever attain themselves ( a 2/10 roastie demands nothing less than 8/10 chadlite jfl)

Its Over boyos

Thats a Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill
Foids are degenerate eugenicists - but ironically ugly foids are celebrated by society(no fat shaming teehee) and degenerate foids are celebrated by society (no slut shaming teehee) incompetent foids are celebrated by society (diversity hire! Teeheee)
Foids hold men to extremely high standards that they themselves cant measure up to and cant ever attain themselves ( a 2/10 roastie demands nothing less than 8/10 chadlite jfl)

Its Over boyos

Society should trat foids like in your avi

This is why so many men that can date, date down. Imagine being a 6, 7 or 8 and trying to get your looksmatch. This is what you would have to compete with.

On FDS they talk about having the goal of marriage, and not letting guys ever use them for sex. However according to them, there are "too many hot guys". Do they really think they can all marry a hot guy?

Also "99.99% are ugly". These women are not satisfied with their looksmatch, or any man apparently. Even when the guy might be a 7/10. 7/10s are not that rare yet they can't find any attractive men in her area?

Last edited:
It never began for ugly men.

And the US wonders why the suicide rate just keeps climbing. I give it a year before i rope.

And we're still the delusional ones according to normies, we're the hateful ones, we're the ones making shit up.

The halo effect makes us evil no matter what we say. Anything coming from an ugly guy will have less value in today's soyciety.

Left swipes me

Because ugly

She also wrote that the secret to finding a nice guy is "swiping left on the ugly ones and swiping right on the attractive ones."
And that, gentlemen, is the full extent of female dating "strategy". You gotta love how elaborate it is, right ?

It's not over because [It Never Began]:dab::feelsohh:

I swear at times it feels like there's 100 men for every woman out there lol. Fucking ridiculous, jfl at normies. Imagine having a gf, literally knowing she has an ARMY of male models messaging her 24/7. Fucking insane.

r/FDS is the foid equivalent of r/theredpill

They're both full of cancerous Chads and Stacies who hate each other but want to fuck each other.
I hate women