Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for weakcels

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
★★
It's over if you're this weak after lifting for 3 years
444b62bd96.png

Clearly you must have been doing some shitty training lmfao

444b62bd96.png
Same. Am lifting for years and still weaker than an average normie who never entered the gym, genetics are more important than everything else.

Same. Am lifting for years and still weaker than an average normie who never entered the gym, genetics are more important than everything else.
It never began for us. People think that I must be doing something wrong, but I have perfect form and I work out at least 3 times a week. It's just that when I started I was weaker than 99% of males ... being weaker than 90% of males is progress to me. Chads go through puberty and are already stronger than the majority of males.

I used to bloatmaxx but I can't anymore, I just eat normal meals 3-4 times a day and sort of keep my weight.

It never began for us. People think that I must be doing something wrong, but I have perfect form and I work out at least 3 times a week. It's just that when I started I was weaker than 99% of males ... being weaker than 90% of males is progress to me. Chads go through puberty and are already stronger than the majority of males.
Completely this. Hard work doesn't mean anything really. Especially when it comes to women. Know guys who don't give a fuck about their nourishment and work out sporadically at best and they have better muscles than me although at least in my first years I was really paying attention to everything.

Like with everything in life: They right one doesn't have to try. And then these people tell you that you are lazy/a defeatist and tell you that they also had some work to do.

Yes, but your work isn't equivalent to our work neither in efforts nor in results. A mentally-handicapped person can study physics for days and fails, while a normal person studies for days and passes and a talented person studies for some hours and passes or puts more effort into it and passes with excellent results. The same thing applies to everything in life, performance is work divided by time.

Did you eat enough proteine and sleep at least 7 hours per night?
Yes, both. But I ditched the protein shakes, can't afford them and don't like them anymore. Bloatmaxxed for 2 years prior to that, heaviest I was was 77kg.

Completely this. Hard work doesn't mean anything really. Especially when it comes to women. Know guys who don't give a fuck about their nourishment and work out sporadically at best and they have better muscles than me although at least in my first years I was really paying attention to everything.

Like with everything in life: They right one doesn't have to try. And then these people tell you that you are lazy/a defeatist and tell you that they also had some work to do.

Yes, but your work isn't equivalent to our work neither in efforts nor in results. A mentally-handicapped person can study physics for days and fails, while a normal person studies for days and passes and a talented person studies for some hours and passes or puts more effort into it and passes with excellent results. The same thing applies to everything in life, performance is work divided by time.
Chad eats Pizza and doesn't even know about supplements.

The last paragraph is pure, brutal truth. Genetics are everything.

Chad eats Pizza and doesn't even know about supplements.
Completely this, when you are a chad you don't have to do anything, because women will do betabuxxing for you. Knew a guy who was NEET for years and a Becky with a STEM degree betabuxxed him while he sat home playing video games the entire day (e.g. doing that what incels are accused of doing). This guy didn't do sport for years and he still kept his physique, he never lifted and still had a biceps that could mog others into oblivion. JFL, when someone thinks that being a chad requires charm/hard effort.

Completely this, when you are a chad you don't have to do anything, because women will do betabuxxing for you. Knew a guy who was NEET for years and a Becky with a STEM degree betabuxxed him while he sat home playing video games the entire day (e.g. doing that what incels are accused of doing). This guy didn't do sport for years and he still kept his physique, he never lifted and still had a biceps that could mog others into oblivion. JFL, when someone thinks that being a chad requires charm/hard effort.
This would be lifefuel if I was good-looking and strong ... since I've been a NEET for over 5 years now and I doubt that my life will ever change.

I could never wagecuck like a normal person.

This would be lifefuel if I was good-looking and strong ... since I've been a NEET for over 5 years now and I doubt that my life will ever change.
Brutal. The modern day job market is also extremely dystopic. In the current state of capitalism they act like even a McDonalds job requires work ethics and act like it was the most complicated stuff in the world that should be only available for the absolute elite. JFL @ the state of the entire world, except a greater availability of copes there is nothing redeemable about the modern world, nothing that I could see without disgust/hate.
I could never wagecuck like a normal person.
Same. I am doing studymaxxing in the moment, but I couldn't care less about that useless shit anymore. Everything is just an annoyance. Will probably never work. Working is hell for normal (e.g. able-bodied/neurotypical) people - and they only tolerate it for specific reasons (e.g. having to care for a family, having expensive hobbies), I don't have those factors in my life and therefore survival is more than enough for me (e.g. having access to the internet, water, at least one/two dishes each day, shelter), I have no bigger ambitions in life. Fuck those who think that working is liberating, complete and utter cucks.

Both mog me.
Brutal. The modern day job market is also extremely dystopic. In the current state of capitalism they act like even a McDonalds job requires work ethics and act like it was the most complicated stuff in the world that should be only available for the absolute elite. JFL @ the state of the entire world, except a greater availability of copes there is nothing redeemable about the modern world, nothing that I could see without disgust/hate.

Same. I am doing studymaxxing in the moment, but I couldn't care less about that useless shit anymore. Everything is just an annoyance. Will probably never work. Working is hell for normal (e.g. able-bodied/neurotypical) people - and they only tolerate it for specific reasons (e.g. having to care for a family, having expensive hobbies), I don't have those factors in my life and therefore survival is more than enough for me (e.g. having access to the internet, water, at least one/two dishes each day, shelter), I have no bigger ambitions in life. Fuck those who think that working is liberating, complete and utter cucks.
I can only agree with all my brain, heart and soul that's still left after a decade of excessive masturbation, drug abuse, isolation and suffering.

Stay strong. This system will collapse sooner or later. Nothing inside the system is worth working for. Just develop yourself as good as you can, stay healthy and, most importantly, stay comfy.

Last edited:
When I went to gymcel a long time ago, my incel friend on bench press he wasn't able to lift the bar by itself. So he had to go into the woman's part of the gym and steal one of the lighter bars. He still struggled with it, but did manage a couple reps.

When I went to gymcel a long time ago, my incel friend on bench press he wasn't able to lift the bar by itself. So he had to go into the woman's part of the gym and steal one of the lighter bars. He still struggled with it, but did manage a couple reps.
Damn that's brutal. Even I was strong enough to lift the bar, and I was really really weak. Could barely handle 5kg dumbbells.

Don't train like a pussy

No, you’re not doing it right.

1. Lift heavy, come in everyday/every week trying to add more weight or more reps to your set. Forcing your body to build muscle. Your body isn’t just going to build muscle because you’re inside a gym, you have to work it hard.

2. Eat more food. Force = ma. More weight = more mass to push. Also, more food provides energy for your body to synthesise muscle.

3. Sleep atleast 7 hours a night to repair muscle tissue.

Damn that's brutal. Even I was strong enough to lift the bar, and I was really really weak. Could barely handle 5kg dumbbells.

One of the worst things is you probably have normies giving you gymcelling advice. Even though you've put in more days training, more effort, ate more protein powder than them.

One of the worst things is you probably have normies giving you gymcelling advice. Even though you've put in more days training, more effort, ate more protein powder than them.
Yeah it sucks. Especially those guys who have been lifting for a few months or never lifted at all, but think they know it all cause they are stronger than you. Even in this thread there are people thinking they know it all but have probably lifted less weight than me in total. Despite them being stronger, I can be more experienced and disciplined. But no one thinks ... everyone just sees and judges.

Last edited:
proper form, diet, sleeping, fitting movements and exercices, will to destroy.

>tricep pushdown strength standards :feelsseriously:.

Are you one of those people that just chooses not to do Compound lifts for some reason?

smh people just do fluff and pump, ignore compounds and then wonder why they're still weak. You should put more focus on the conventional Deadlift, Bench Press, Squat, Overhead Press, Row, and weighted chin ups if you want to get stronger (all barbells).

444b62bd96.png
Damn that's brutal. 18 kg after 3 years. What did you start at?
Well guess lifting is not for you.

Try finding another sport that you'd enjoy.
That's bad advice. You don't have to be good at lifting for it to be worthwhile.

Do you want him to keep lifting the same weight for the rest of his life?
No, I would like for him to improve and get stronger, which he will if he continues to lift.

No, I would like for him to improve and get stronger, which he will if he continues to lift.
You're too wholesome for this forum. All dem niggas just hating on me except for you.
Damn that's brutal. 18 kg after 3 years. What did you start at?

That's bad advice. You don't have to be good at lifting for it to be worthwhile.
Started at dumbbells without weight, so 1kg or something? Not sure.

With the pulldown I probably started around 5kg, but that was after I already progressed a bit.

Just follow a good program, i did the 5-day version for 40 weeks and my strength level is almost intermediate.

And the most important thing EAT MORE, SLEEP MORE.