Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT'S OVER - hundreds of males compete for an ugly foid

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
This video was an eye opener for me, to realize that an average woman has legit 1000 dating options, without exaggeration.

She gets a whole crowd of men competing sports for her in public, like doing push ups and running, LIKE FUCKING DOGS, IT IS SO PATHETIC. Men have no self respect and honor anymore. Being a fucking cuck for an ugly foid's roastie. They are competing just to get a date.

Beta Soy Orbiters :feelsugh:

Repost but it's a good reminder.

they should have spit on her frauded face

Please tell me this is all scripted, please.

Cucks, all of them.

I remember seeing this somewhere years ago. The smart one left after learning what the situation was.
I would too. I'm supposed to compete for a muppet looking girl in makeup? No thank you.
Actually, that's an insult. Miss Piggy is more attractive than her.

LIKE FUCKING DOGS, IT IS SO PATHETIC. Men have no self respect and honor anymore. Being a fucking cuck for an ugly foid's roastie. They are competing just to get a date.

She's not ugly, quite pretty. But I would in no way do this for any foid. I would just confront her and tell her I wanna pull her hair.

Edit: Why do these CUNTS do it from the female perspective? Why not get a man to do the same thing with the women to compete for him?

That would get called misogyistic, but it's okay. if it's the other way around!? I want to smash that cuck in his face.

Edit: Massive respect to that based black guy! Also comments are turned off on CuckTube. I wonder why?

Last edited:
Women are the most privileged group on earth
full

appropriate response by the guys is going up on stage and beating her up after that bait

(((Comments are turned off )))

Any man who put up with her game, isn't a man at all. Fucking pussy faggots.

Classic rage fuel video. Hideous cunt.

She has very reasonable demands for a foid though. You only have to be above 5'10 and a dick that's 6 inches and be slim and have a Chad face and have the same hobbies and be perfect in every aspect she can imagine. That's all she's asking for. You don't have to be God. Well actually you do but you know what I mean.

6.5/10 foid gets more attention than gigachad. Water is wet...

Just for a date? Then you win, go, pay for her food, don't get even a kiss and bye. JFL.

She's not ugly, quite pretty.

She's literally average. Theres probably 100 looksmatches in the crowd of cucks. Foids are so insecure they WANT to seem as if they're better than you.

It’s mostly staged. Publicity stunt for that guys YouTube channel, but people keep posting that staged video for more views and clicks and ad revenue to his channel

can't tell if women are disgusting or men are failures for letting them have this much power in the first place

Summon the spirit of ER and send him on mission #2

those are not men, those are manginas