Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's over if no gf at 20

Thomas837

Thomas837

Banned
-
It's over if you are 20+ and haven't had an actual gf.

You'll never experience the happiness and innocence that is teenage love.

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2018-10-23-at-1.36.08-PM.png
    Screen-Shot-2018-10-23-at-1.36.08-PM.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 437
teen love pill strikes again

Tfw 22 year old disgusting curry who people can't look at for more than 5 secs. Tfw you wake up and feel suicidal every day.

Teen love is truest form of love and one of the best experiences in life that every man should get to know. I'm already 21 and I know that even if I ascend I will never get a real true relationship like that. It's fucking over

Tfw 22 year old disgusting curry who people can't look at for more than 5 secs. Tfw you wake up and feel suicidal every day.

We lost the lottery. It's like playing hearthstone except you only have shit cards at your disposal.

We lost the lottery. It's like playing hearthstone except you only have shit cards at your disposal.

Yeah. It's sad how close I was to a good life - if only I had a decent sized nose and nw0 hairline. I would've been at a top university, with a girlfriend probably, and my family would be so proud of me. But instead, I am nothing, worth less than dirt on the bottom of a shoe.

I'm 18 and never had a true gf

It’s not impossible, it’s just highly unlikely.

I’m almost 32, 99.99% of women by my age have leveled up their interpersonal, sexual, intimacy and overall relationship to 100.

Why would a level 100 want to group up with me at level 1? And why would I want a level 100 to begin with? She would just want to power level me through 100 to actually start getting use out of me, but even then, 99% of women aren’t willing to group up and power level you.

Also, a lot of the women have various Achievements and Feats of Strength which are no longer available or relevant at your current age, but your expected to have. A lot of women at my age also have DLC (kids) and or have prior account bans and suspensions (lots of ex boyfriends)

At the end of the day, you want to experience all the content naturally and you don’t want to just jump into someone else’s character, you want to start your own new character and build it up and experience it all at your own pace.

It’s just all fucked boyyys

Last edited:
And why would I want a level 100 to begin with? She would just want to power level me through 100 to actually start getting use out of me
This is an important point. All those beginner areas are new to me and I'd want to spend some time to enjoy the story and scenery, going at my own pace, while she just wants to skip through all the cutscenes.

It's mega fucked.

This is an important point. All those beginner areas are new to me and I'd want to spend some time to enjoy the story and scenery, going at my own pace, while she just wants to skip through all the cutscenes.

It's mega fucked.

That is the problem, we need an expansion to hit and reset to even out the playing field again. We haven’t had an expansion pack since the 1940s and the content has become stale as fuck, the developers have got us all cucked up and distracted by shitty mini games, we want actual content ffs.

It's mega fucked.
That's completely true, we would want to take it slower because we don't have experience, if we actually found a woman after 20 (I'm 18) who liked us then she would want to skip all the stuff we missed out on when we were younger, holding hands walking down the Boulevard or whatever experience we never got.

23 year old sand nigger, haven't spoken to a non family female in years, it's beyond over for me.

That's completely true, we would want to take it slower because we don't have experience, if we actually found a woman after 20 (I'm 18) who liked us then she would want to skip all the stuff we missed out on when we were younger, holding hands walking down the Boulevard or whatever experience we never got.

Well the guy who tanked for her before quit, so she needs a new tank quickly leveled up and geared, if she can’t find another one already leveled up and geared she going to want to power level you up and get you geared enough to start tanking for her ASAP. She won’t have the patience to let you experience the leveling or gearing up process, she doesn’t have time for that. You should appreciate the fact she’s even willing to boost you, because in reality you should already be at her level.

Well the guy who tanked for her before quit, so she needs a new tank quickly leveled up and geared, if she can’t find another one already leveled up and geared she also going to want to power level you up and get you geared enough to start tanking for her. She won’t have the patience to let you experience the leveling or gearing up process, she doesn’t have time for that. You should appreciate the fact she’s even willing to boost you, because in reality you should already be at her level.
Yeah dude it's over for oldcels

Disgusting curry? No need to be redundant

Thomas the Truthteller coming in with a major :blackpill:. Excuse me while I :feelscry::cryfeels:.

you are still probably in high school, you could maybe salvage senior year, or grade12
Doubt it, all the women I have to pick to be my gf from are foids and literal roasties or literal landwhales/hamplanets.

I mean you can probably get away with not having a gf until your 22 and get your gf in college, but she would have to be as delayed too, so she prob be fugly.

I’m almost 32, 99.99% of women by my age have leveled up their interpersonal, sexual, intimacy and overall relationship to 100.

Why would a level 100 want to group up with me at level 1? And why would I want a level 100 to begin with? She would just want to power level me through 100 to actually start getting use out of me, but even then, 99% of women aren’t willing to group up and power level you.

Also, a lot of the women have various Achievements and Feats of Strength which are no longer available or relevant at your current age, but your expected to have. A lot of women at my age also have DLC (kids) and or have prior account bans and suspensions (lots of ex boyfriends)

It is even worse. Once they reached the maximal level people will find some enjoyment to torment low levels. This is what they are doing currently.

23 year old sand nigger, haven't spoken to a non family female in years, it's beyond over for me.
that will be my fate 5 years from now. there is no hope for us ethnics while all whites here will ascend one day

The agepill gets to everyone.

that will be my fate 5 years from now. there is no hope for us ethnics while all whites here will ascend one day

I ain't ascending shit unless I surgery and hair transplant myself.

Teen love is truest form of love and one of the best experiences in life that every man should get to know. I'm already 21 and I know that even if I ascend I will never get a real true relationship like that. It's fucking over
The pain is unbearable
ywrigl6b_400x400-jpg.116373

Teen love pill is an impossible pill to swallow

Fixed. Everything else is cope:feelscry:

Teen love pill is just the agepill and yes agepill is the worst no matter how old you are.

People on this forum have had relationships in the past but they can still be incel as long as they now have trouble gaining any type of female attention and if it has been 6 months or more since they last received it.

Still could try later, if not overprotective daddies of teen girls

Yeah. It's sad how close I was to a good life - if only I had a decent sized nose and nw0 hairline. I would've been at a top university, with a girlfriend probably, and my family would be so proud of me. But instead, I am nothing, worth less than dirt on the bottom of a shoe.
another nosecel bites the dust

The most brutal agepill.

Doubt it, all the women I have to pick to be my gf from are foids and literal roasties or literal landwhales/hamplanets.

So all women? Just do it. Highschool is the easiest time. I have seen the effect of tinder after high school on girls I knew in high school.