Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its over if u missed teen love.

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Literally im laughing when i see half-brains who say that getting gf is ascension. There is no ascension unless you get virgin wife. Missing teen love is a big scar for me which will stay forever and haunt me till my life end, literally cant breath thinking about it. You wont be able to live with mind that ur wife prob had boyfriend with whom she shared happy life that time and was getting fucked by his cock while u were crying alone all the time. Only literal cucks would accept that shit, if i married no-virgin women i would rope faster than being alone coz it would be fucking mistake. Remember getting used up bitch (even by one male) isnt ascension and its totally cucked unless bitch is really 8/10 and u dont have to betabuxx her. Ascension = virgin lovely wife, mogging others (great example = Gandy who missed teen love and was lonely till his 21 and now he mog 99% of males and he is one of most successful male models) or just rope, nothing else, rest is miserable cope and living like that is really shitty.

Seeing my crush in front of me in class is even more suifuel, I only have a couple years left to experience teen love as a teen, but it won't happen anytime soon :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Seeing my crush in front of me in class is even more suifuel, I only have a couple years left to experience teen love as a teen, but it won't happen anytime soon :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
thank you that finally replied, my only friend :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Its over we will never experience happiness now, that time has passed.

Missed teenage love, missed teenage driving, missed teenage apprenticeship... It is over.

"don't worry bro it'll happen someday when the time is right"

Image result for skeleton on bench

Getting virgin teen girl after teen years still ascension, just problematic to achieve, maxxings could help, but all that ageist shit + femoids becoming more and more spoiled chad-chasers is working against it . And still precious time be wasted anyway

And overprotective daddies of teen girls...

Ascension = virgin lovely wife
I 100% agree with ur post. Yes true. If no virgin i wont take it too. Im not a replacement and then the bitch will brag OH that reminds me of my ex OH MY EX texted me OH my ex that and MY ex was this.
True. I fucking hope u get a virgin gf GOD PLEASE :feelstrash:

I 100% agree with ur post. Yes true. If no virgin i wont take it too. Im not a replacement and then the bitch will brag OH that reminds me of my ex OH MY EX texted me OH my ex that and MY ex was this.
True. I fucking hope u get a virgin gf GOD PLEASE :feelstrash:
Virgin gf for me and my bro please

Its even worse if you can't get teens, twenty somethings and early-mid 30 somethings. Imagine that, but this is the fate for most inkwheels.

Female virginity is more than 10 thousand dollars. Its pretty expensive.

Literally im laughing when i see half-brains who say that getting gf is ascension. There is no ascension unless you get virgin wife. Missing teen love is a big scar for me which will stay forever and haunt me till my life end, literally cant breath thinking about it. You wont be able to live with mind that ur wife prob had boyfriend with whom she shared happy life that time and was getting fucked by his cock while u were crying alone all the time. Only literal cucks would accept that shit, if i married no-virgin women i would rope faster than being alone coz it would be fucking mistake. Remember getting used up bitch (even by one male) isnt ascension and its totally cucked unless bitch is really 8/10 and u dont have to betabuxx her. Ascension = virgin lovely wife, mogging others (great example = Gandy who missed teen love and was lonely till his 21 and now he mog 99% of males and he is one of most successful male models) or just rope, nothing else, rest is miserable cope and living like that is really shitty.
i wonder what is the % of women that are accually virgins after their 18th birthday, the only reasonable way to get a virgin is through teenage love. Anything else is cucking imo

Yeah good luck finding a virgin femasite past 18 yo

Teen love is cope. I'd rather know what the female body feels like

Getting virgin teen girl after teen years still ascension, just problematic to achieve, maxxings could help, but all that ageist shit + femoids becoming more and more spoiled chad-chasers is working against it . And still precious time be wasted anyway

i wonder what is the % of women that are accually virgins after their 18th birthday, the only reasonable way to get a virgin is through teenage love. Anything else is cucking imo
prob 1% if we are lucky

If I were of psychoanalytical bent, I might say that creating a set of next to impossible criteria, especially involving days long gone, is a convenient way not to have to try to deal with things as they are, rather than as one wishes that they were.

OP is of course correct about teen love being the only true love worth having. I'd put having regular sex in college a close second. If someone missed both of those, it's beyond over. Still, the world is still overpopulating so we may be able to cope by being exploitationcels.

OP is of course correct about teen love being the only true love worth having. I'd put having regular sex in college a close second. If someone missed both of those, it's beyond over. Still, the world is still overpopulating so we may be able to cope by being exploitationcels.
i wish we could cope with that but its too hard :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

You wont be able to live with mind that ur wife prob had boyfriend with whom she shared happy life that time and was getting fucked by his cock while u were crying alone all the time. Only literal cucks would accept that shit

It's over for you ngl buddy boyo

i wish we could cope with that but its too hard :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I don't know, I read something once about a gypsy Indian tribe that auctions off virgins to be "brides" to Saudis and it's one of their main revenue sources so they need to provide an authentic "product." Final price *I think* was like 2000usd in GTA 5. As we approach 9 billion people the free market might drive prices down (on Steam).

I don't know, I read something once about a gypsy Indian tribe that auctions off virgins to be "brides" to Saudis and it's one of their main revenue sources so they need to provide an authentic "product." Final price *I think* was like 2000usd in GTA 5. As we approach 9 billion people the free market might drive prices down (on Steam).
no bro, hindu foids are shit and their body looks shit at 25 even, just pukefuel.

42% of girls 15-19 are admittedly sexually active.

Yh I'm turning 18 very soon and all I can do is watch time slip through my hands as females look at me in disgust while the more attractive guys get all the attention and love

I've accepted it long time, honeslty expecting to die alone at this point

I would still rahther be a late-blooming normie that has sex in his 20s than me

Yh I'm turning 18 very soon and all I can do is watch time slip through my hands as females look at me in disgust while the more attractive guys get all the attention and love
I turn 18 in April, brothercel

There is no miracle coming you won't magically turn into chad.By 18 you already know if your are subhuman or not.The best thing you can do is rope and end it