Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over if you don't have an iPhone

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★
Every single Chad has the newest cuckPhone that Apple spat on the market.

If Norman asks a foid for her number and shows his shitty华为 her pussy will get drier than the Sahara desert.

PS I just alcoholmaxxed so my views may not be an accurate representation of reality

I'll stick with my android tbh

I have no money to buy a new phone
fml

Imagine being retarded enough to buy an IPhone,stacies buy lots of those,but women are retarded so it's expected.

My phone charges in 30 minutes and has a 90hz display and 8gb of RAM,and it costed me less than half of a fucking IPhone.

imagine actually buying apple trash

Massive cope. Phoneless chad still slays while an incel with the newest iPhone is still an incel.

Imagine being retarded enough to buy an IPhone.

My phone charges in 30 minutes and has a 90hz display and 8gb of RAM,and it costed me less than half of a fucking IPhone.
and basically women won't go near you because of your cuckdroid phone

i am a loyal sony customer cause they are the incels of the smartphone market .
Nobody cares about their phones cause they are boring and all look the same .
But ive had mine for over 2 years and i dropped it like 100 times and it still works great .
Meanwhile my coworker dropped his iphone one time and it shattered .

and basically women won't go near you because of your cuckdroid phone

Don't really care,lost interest in 3DPD some time ago.

Imagine dating someone that would cuck you because of your phone choices LMAO.

i am a loyal sony customer cause they are the incels of the smartphone market .
Nobody cares about their phones cause they are boring and all look the same .
But ive had mine for over 2 years and i dropped it like 100 times and it still works great .
Meanwhile my coworker dropped his iphone one time and it shattered .

Sony makes decent phones,their are the only ones who actually have 4K screens on theirs,and I like the design.

It's true, a foid at work just couldn't believe I had a Google phone, she mentioned it about 5 times whilst laughing at me

Massive cope. Phoneless chad still slays while an incel with the newest iPhone is still an incel.

Literally no one gives a shit about your phone. LMAO @ all the cope in this thread

Don't really care,lost interest in 3DPD some time ago.

Imagine dating someone that would cuck you because of your phone choices LMAO.
Imagine dating someone

expensive JEW SHIT

Literally no one gives a shit about your phone. LMAO @ all the cope in this thread

People actually cares apparently,massive phonepill.

I don't have a phone

foids break their "rules" for chad all the time

Cope. All that matters is having a good camera to post your looks on cuckgram.

I would rather be incel than use shitty apple products that cost a shit ton and barely work (and are literally designed to break after a year or 2 so you can buy the newest apple product thats literally the same as the old one but $500 more)

Cope, you could have a toy phone but if you're attractive, your girl would beg you to fuck her tonight

I’ve seen so many attractive people using android too.

My phone is the Nokia model 100. One of the most incel tier phones ever made!