Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's over if you're not geodudemaxxing in 2019

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

Just be a pokemon theory.

This guy cannot fuck her though, atleast with his own dick, so he is either a cuck or fucks her with some sort of sex toy (Both of which would be completely unenjoyable for him, as only the foid will feel sexual pleasure)

Perhaps this is another one of those virtue signalling relationships like the foid with the white guy with the genetic disease, where she gets the virtue signalling perks of being with a disabled person whilst also fucking chad on the side (In this case she would get double points for being with both an ethnic and a disabled person). It would be interesting to see if this couple had a child would the foid pick a white chad sperm donor?

But when physically disabled people are getting with foids and you are unable to, you know it's utterly over.

Last edited:
I really should consider to end myself.

He probably has a BBC.

What the fuck is this. Where are his organs, asshole, etc? How does he eat and shit?
this looks like its photshopped lel
This tbh.

What the fuck is this. Where are his organs, asshole, etc? How does he eat and shit?

This tbh.
Looks like he is very lucky to be alive, his body seems to have grown until his waist then stopped, leaving him without his bottom limbs, reproductive organs and anus, but all the organs he needs to live are still there (Heart brain stomach etc).

He probably has a shit bag.

Looks like he is very lucky to be alive, his body seems to have grown until his waist then stopped, leaving him without his bottom limbs, reproductive organs and anus, but all the organs he needs to live are still there (Heart brain stomach etc).

SMVmogs us though

Cope, the guy has a good face.

People like him actually exist, but it's a very rare procedure which is only done in exceptional cases. Also, some people consider it inhuman.

he must have bad roadrash on his d!ck, if he has one even.

When 1/3 of a tyrone has more SMV than you. :feelsrope:

You know it's over when half a dude gets a foid and we can't :feelsrope:

half man>full fag (me)

height copers and bbc copers are going to commit suicide.

Its like she got a deal for half priced Tyrone.
dude...
he walks with his muscular arms.
Dude..... you sure you want to spend the rest of your life like that? You are going to get height mogged and she will probably ditch half priced tyrone at some point.

Saw this on 4chan. Didn't believe it and still don't. Must be photoshoped

that guy is literally tyrone

"geodudemaxxing"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I really didn't know what I was going to see when I read the title, you mad my sunday night friend :feelsokman:

Maybe if I use water gun on him she'll go for me a squirtle.

Seeing this makes me want to blow my fucking head off