Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's Over. I'm Going To Die Soon. Good Bye

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
The life expectancy (for males) is 72. I am over 57. That means in a little over 14 years, I will be gone.
I am closer to my death, than the year 2000. Now the year 2000 seems like yesterday. The time went fast.
Heck, high school (1976 - 1980) seems recent. So 43 years from when I went to high school went VERY fast.
Now I have only 1/3 of that time left. So high school is three times further away from my death.
14 years is nothing. By the time many teenagers turn 30, I will be 72.
My father died in. 2004. I am closer to my death than to my fathers.
My remaining 14 years are going to go fast. Real Fast.

I thought you meant you were going to rope when I saw the title JFL

better make good use of that time good luck

didnt u say u were 30 on discord bro

See you tomorrow.

I'm next. Only 10-50 years left if "lucky."

How did you manage to live so long with this misery?

The agepill must be so fucking brutal at 50. I'm pushing 25 and I already feel like I'm past prime. Please stick with us, we need your sage wisdom.

You are 57. People don't assume you are a young idiot anymore unless you prove otherwise. Society also tends be more forgiving towards older people in regards to looks. Use that to your advantage.

I know @Silverandgold and @Emba are also in their 50s.

@Emba is what made me wonder, from another thread. Venerable oldcels deserve more respect.

The real question: How many more shitposts can you muster in 14 years?

@Emba is what made me wonder, from another thread. Venerable oldcels deserve more respect.
I just did the math again and I'm 56!

Over for me soom. Damn. I keep forgetting how old I am! Fuck!

Life expectancy males is like 85 nigga, what you on about?

Normally I hate people who gatekeep (e.g. teens can’t be incel!!11”) but when it’s said by an oldcel it makes me stop and think. I’ll never be 50 and an incel so I don’t know what it’s like but I admire them for being around so long. My life is torture, I can only imagine what their lives are like when they’ve been around three times as long as me.

The real question: How many more shitposts can you muster in 14 years?
This isn't an English Class. Posts don't have to be Shakespeare.
If you don't like someone's post, you don't have to read it.
Or you could just complain about it.
I don't like sports. I don't go to sports games.
Nobodies making you read this or anybody else's posts. You have choices.

I thought you was going to say you have cancer or some shit

Thought this was a rope thread, thank god it isnt. Anyways may i ask what your copes are? Since you're 57 and clearly haven't roped yet.

This isn't an English Class. Posts don't have to be Shakespeare.
If you don't like someone's post, you don't have to read it.
Or you could just complain about it.
I don't like sports. I don't go to sports games.
Nobodies making you read this or anybody else's posts. You have choices.

lol dude I wasn't insulting you. I like you. You're a cool dude. I was just joking around.

lifefuel tbh, I wish I was as close to my death

That is the average death. Maybe you will die early or later. Die tomorrow or at 100. Seriously this is amazing. You are half a century old

I thought you was going to say you have cancer or some shit
At this age, anything can happen. Suddenly.
Many people my age have died. Heart Attacks, strokes, cancer.

Fuck man, what the fuck happened?

57. You're only like 5 years younger than my parents.

What did you do with your life?

Feelsbadman

It's pretty weird to think that you can be mostly everyone's father on this site because of how old you are

Do you take good care of yourself?

eg.
- Exercise?
- Eat healthy food?
- Avoid junk/sugar?
- Maintain a trim waist line?
- Not smoke?

Or are you Bohemian living on Marlboroughs, Cokes, alcohol, pizza, and McDonald's?

I live very healthy and not because I want to live longer but because I could not bear to see myself with a fatter stomach, etc.

Take drugs tbh. What do you have to lose?

Take drugs tbh. What do you have to lose?

Spending those 14-25 remaining years a retard from brain damage? If you're already ugly you can't afford to get dumber on top.

Man, enjoy your life eating junk food, it will be good and you will die faster lol

Spending those 14-25 remaining years a retard from brain damage? If you're already ugly you can't afford to get dumber on top.
Might as well get a flow of dopamine for the brain tbh. He's going to live an anhedonic depressed human rotting in his room might as well enjoy it.

Goodbye Frustrared-kun

Man, enjoy your life eating junk food, it will be good and you will die faster lol

Junk won't kill you quick. It kills you slowly in the most depressing way possible - obesity, joint pain, diabetes, heart failure.

If you take care of yourself at least you can look decent with your shirt off in the mirror and be less repulsive because of that plus not have to take 20 medications by the time you're 50.

Junk won't kill you quick. It kills you slowly in the most depressing way possible - obesity, joint pain, diabetes, heart failure.

If you take care of yourself at least you can look decent with your shirt off in the mirror and be less repulsive because of that plus not have to take 20 medications by the time you're 50.

I was kidding, but you are right

By far one of the most depressing threads on here

Time feels to go by faster as you age tbh, just try to make the most of it.

You died a long time ago. You're on life support since then.

Better die soon than being mistreated by 3rd world employees at a nursery home when you're so old that you can't even go to the bathroom. I welcome death. Everybody dies alone in the end.

Damn, I probably won't live that long. Since birth, I've been through hell, which is filled with God shit.

Kudos to you for living that long tho.:feelsokman:

I just did the math again and I'm 56!

Over for me soom. Damn. I keep forgetting how old I am! Fuck!
You are that old bro ded srs? I thought you was like between 18-20 years old