Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over it truly is fuck my life it's over.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
fuck the sex robot cope i only have 1 cope left and even that isn't in my life time it truly is over hell with sex robot's their thinking about giving the robot's free will yeah cause i'm sure that's not gonna do anything like not raising the baslisk regardless even our prized sex robot cope is over if you have any money enjoy the cope as long as you can cause soon it will be over my only other cope was a drug that killed all feeling for the opposite sex however that isn't until 2077 it's over i might as well ldar what you think those bot's will do as soon as they gain free will ? they will go for chad bot 3000 and know we will have to compete with both chad 3000 with human giga chad's it truly is over i might as well ldar without that pill it's over i give up know all my cope's are gone.

If this is true, it's good news.
I mean if a car can drive itself across the country, why wouldn't a robot be far off?

If this is true, it's good news.
I mean if a car can drive itself across the country, why wouldn't a robot be far off?

HOW is it good that mean's sex robot's will also gain free will guess what that translate's to chad bot 3000

If sex robots get free will, I'm a monkey's uncle.