Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [It's Over] School is finally over for me, for now.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I have no more exams and I get summer vacation, that means I can post here more frequently and stay up as long as I want. I'm also planning to graduate early because I personally dislike most of the students there, I just need to get a semester of Grade 12 done and that is it. I don't need a second semester of school because I technically only need a Grade 12 English credit to graduate.

The only thing that I do dislike is that I have to go to work on certain days but it pays the copes. If I didn't go to work my Mother would of made me take a summer course, which is the only reason why I'm able to graduate early in the first place because I have done two of them before.

Nice. I wish I could relax like that.

I used to take it for granted when I was schoolcel. Now that I have to work 5 days a week my life is over.

Some respite from the suffering, at least, enjoy it while it lasts friend

School's over for me as well. Thank God I'm finally out of this place.

Nice, I wish I was neet but I started wageucking yesterfay lol just lol, already missing being neet ded srs, I wish I was u atm
Oh shit u got part time job, still better ngl

I'm also planning to graduate early because I personally dislike most of the students there
that's exactly what i did man and damn was it worth it, 3.5 years of countless agony, hell, isolation, and mockery was more than enough for me

I thought you were in grade 12

i almost finished kindergarten

How long have you been posting on here dude? I don’t wanna gatekeep but it’s honestly not healthy for you to identify as incel this early

How long have you been posting on here dude? I don’t wanna gatekeep but it’s honestly not healthy for you to identify as incel this early
I'm going to identify as incel when I'm older at one point, might as well accelerate the blackpill.