Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [It's Over]That one time a female said Good afternoon to me

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
I remembered this after reading this thread by @Michinomiya Hirohit :
https://incels.is/threads/foid-said-hi-to-me.222013/

It was a few months ago. I was inside a University building, petting/playing with a cat on the floor in crouched down position, my head facing downwards. A female came near me and said Good afternoon. I was still staring at the cat but tilted my head upwards enough for my face to be seen by her and replied Good afternoon back. I can only imagine the look on her face as she turned backwards and immediately left :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I am literally a female kryptonite. At least the cat didn't abandon me afterwards.

I remembered this after reading this thread by @Michinomiya Hirohit :
https://incels.is/threads/foid-said-hi-to-me.222013/

It was a few months ago. I was inside a University building, petting/playing with a cat on the floor in crouched down position, my head facing downwards. A female came near me and said Good afternoon. I was still staring at the cat but tilted my head upwards enough for my face to be seen by her and replied Good afternoon back. I can only imagine the look on her face as she turned backwards and immediately left :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I am literally a female kryptonite. At least the cat didn't abandon me afterwards.

bruh u a chad man chad chad chad “ but in all seriousness it hurts when foids talk to you and then they see your face and just look in disgust and walk away animals are better then humans @ThoughtfulCel what do you think

bruh u a chad man chad chad chad “ but in all seriousness it hurts when foids talk to you and then they see your face and just look in disgust and walk away animals are better then humans @ThoughtfulCel what do you think
Animals are better than humans. But foids will fuck only certain animals.

Unfortunately gorillas aren't on that list

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

Lol “female kryptonite” okay chad.

But foids will fuck only certain animals.

Unfortunately gorillas aren't on that list
Hope you will get reincarnated as a genetically modified dog next time bro.