Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [It's over] Ultimate Blackpill for Ricecels (When the blackpill hits)

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-

Skip to 0:57
"If we were poor what would you throw at my tears?"

@pp183 what u think about this

You can tell she was disgusted by him after that comment started because he wasn't white gigachad. White GigaChad says the same thing they would be fucking right there and now.

Marriage is a scam !

Not only ricecels will be affected by this.

hes basically her bitch
in another time a wealthy ricelord would have had a harem, now she has a harem of beatbuxers and chads

jfl for those who believe that "loyalty" and "love" is guaranteed solely by "marriage", even more if they are ricecels, It's Over for them

Cucktears will try to get this video banned.

That woke him up. It was like a hard punch in his guts.

You’re retarded if you think she doesn’t do things on the side

May it be flirting or sex

She isn’t loyal

She tried to brush it off by saying i love you... fucking whore

This was posted before, but it's still just as brutal. I kinda feel bad for the guy, but he's the one who decided to be a betabuxxer. It has to get worse before it can ever get better. Lots and lots and lots more men need to feel immediate, unavoidable pain, the kind of thing they can't cope their way out of.

Marriage is a scam !
Marriage had worth like centuries ago when u were just blocking hole only for yourself and in exchange u were giving resources, but now its scam to destroy males.