Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over. What else is there to say?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
For most of us, myself included, it's definitely over. It has always been over, and forever will be. What else is there to say? We can look at our incel predicament from every possible angle, we can analyze it completely to death. But that doesn't change the underlying fundamental reality one iota: it's over, it's over, it's over.

What keeps this forum going then, I ask? Perhaps it's just the fact that in an utterly meaningless universe, which has its meaninglessness built into its very laws of operation, complaining about one's unalterable inceldom isn't any more or less meaningless than any other thing. I can definitely find some sort of solace in that. Perhaps you can too.

We should stick together, that's why this forum exists <3

For most of us, myself included, it's definitely over. It has always been over, and forever will be. What else is there to say? We can look at our incel predicament from every possible angle, we can analyze it completely to death. But that doesn't change the underlying fundamental reality one iota: it's over, it's over, it's over.

What keeps this forum going then, I ask? Perhaps it's just the fact that in an utterly meaningless universe, which has its meaninglessness built into its very laws of operation, complaining about one's unalterable inceldom isn't any more or less meaningless than any other thing. I can definitely find some sort of solace in that. Perhaps you can too.

Read the rules of this Forum. No females allowed.

It never begun

getting bullied constantly for being incel is reason enough to do something

saying its over implies it ever began for us :feelshaha:

this forum is a void to scream into, the inceldom situation for men is only going to escalate as foids chase chad even more

What keeps this forum going then, I ask?
My mind functions on a cycle of hope > hopeless. In the hope phase I come here to see if there any knowledge I dont know yet that might help me fix it for once. In the hopeless phase I come to take solace that there are other complete losers in this world too.
this forum is a void to scream into

Im mad. There is no meaningful solution to our problems besides death. :reeeeee: