Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's over when people who "liked" you never wanted to spend time with you.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
All the time, endlessly, dudes would tell me how chill I was, how cool I was, how calm/"mature" I was. Yet none of them ever actually wanted to spend time with me outside of things like work, and none of ever messaged or anything like that.

The male equivalent of "I'd love to meet a guy like you!", Tbh.

Absolute incel trait to be tolerated/kinda liked but nobody actually gives a shit about you beyond that. Like a lukewarm, pleasant and inoffensive bottle of mediocrity.

Are you talking about boomers?I never heard anyone say that to someone in their age bracket

I know the feeling, I remember in high school I was trying to go to parties and I knew a dude I was friendly with in school and he would avoid me when I tried to hang with him outside of school.

probably setting you up to use you or something

Yet none of them ever actually wanted to spend time with me outside of things like work, and none of ever messaged or anything like that.

I can relate.

In their defense though, I wouldn't want to spend time with me either

I fucking hate myself

probably setting you up to use you or something
I genuinely think they might even enjoy talking with incels in certain settings, but outside of these settings, they'd rather ditch us because we offer no value.

It's like a foid who uses a male for emotional supports but doesn't want to have sex with.

Can relate every normie valued my studymaxxing and social skills but never wanted to be around me outside of work groups

They go and dont come back again

You really hit the nail there, that's exactly how I feel with some of my "friends". Others act like they can just barley tolerate me, and straight up ignore me a lot of the times. We came to this world alone and we're gonna leave it alone, so who cares?

this has happened to me a lot. better to avoid pretending to be friendly. Better to be disliked but respected than liked and disrespected.

You should probably look them up, hunt them all down like stray dogs, and proceed to live in a tent in the woods shooting squirrels and rabbits for food. Also buy a shit load of fireworks as set them off in the bathroom toilet of a local stole. Giggle maniacally while walking away casually.

Last edited:
You should probably look them up, hunt them all down like stray dogs, and proceed to live in a tent in the woods shooting squirrels and rabbits for food. Also buy a shit load of fireworks as set them off in the bathroom toilet of a local stole. Giggle maniacally while walking away casually.
ok greycel

I know the feeling too well.
There was this guy in highschool we would hang together whenever there was a break. However, I was never invited to anything when school was over, he would invit other guys and girls.
That hit me close back then.

I know the feeling too well.
There was this guy in highschool we would hang together whenever there was a break. However, I was never invited to anything when school was over, he would invit other guys and girls.
That hit me close back then.
Thank fuck my only high school friend never went to any parties or anything