Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Its OVER

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
I was at a restaurant and a foid asked if I was single:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Best part, she has a boyfriend:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ik this because after she asked me she went back and hugged him

:kys:

why did she ask?

a foid would never ask me that under any circumstance unless she's trying to extract money from me

Women just love to make "undesirable" men feel bad/worse. They need to be caged.

Why would she ask that, thats inappropriate.

That's creepy.

You look ugly when she see you the girl was curious about a Subhuman like you can get a girl and she ask you if you have a gf.

they were ridiculing you boyo broski

"haha look at that guy, he's so ugly!"
"i bet he is single!! haha"
"go over and ask him LOLOL!!1"

She wanted your dick

they were ridiculing you boyo broski

"haha look at that guy, he's so ugly!"
"i bet he is single!! haha"
"go over and ask him LOLOL!!1"
"Omg I actually will!! Teehee"
"You actually did it!??!! What if he raped you hahaha look at his hairline!!"

its bad to be by your self alone outside they want to know your single and alone to bu sure you are a terorrist

:chad::chad: she wanted to cheat on him with you

lol. reminder that normies encourage you to do stuff like this (go watch a movie by yourself, eat out at a big restaurant by yourself) as much as possible.

A part of her mind couldn't comprehend you being with a foid so she had to make peace with herself.

damn bro they were making fun of you

tbh idgaf because I accepted my subhumaness and not interested in pursuing a foid anyways so

I say this not as a cope, but as a blackpilled person

Since I am ugly, why would I still want a gf or a wife if a foid is going to mock me

Also I posted this thread cuz I thought it was really odd

I was at a restaurant and a foid asked if I was single:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Best part, she has a boyfriend:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ik this because after she asked me she went back and hugged him

:kys:
Of course Teehee so typical...
I would grab a flamethrower and creampie that bitch while i cuck her boytardfriend.
Then have the bastard clean my fucking.

Of course Teehee so typical...
I would grab a flamethrower and creampie that bitch while i cuck her boytardfriend.
Then have the bastard clean my fucking.
Only Chad can get away with this tho