Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's pretty much OVER if you have older brothers

Timothy2:12

Timothy2:12

Greycel
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It is thought that when a mother is pregnant with a boy she produces antibodies which attack the part of the unborn baby’s brain that controls sexuality. The strength of this ‘immune response’ is said to increase with each son, raising the odds of homosexuality.[/font]

Now, if the youngest son is a full blown faggot that's ok but life isn't black and white. If you are the third or later brother and you happen to like those pieces of shit called women, then you'll be too effeminate to even get any single drop of sexual attractioin from them, IT'S OVER, no woman will ever respect a girl-like partner, you can't even fake masculinity.

Just get me the fucking rope already

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/10287958/Having-more-older-brothers-increases-likelihood-of-being-gay.html

not related to the context of the post but just mentioning its worse to have an older sister, she will remind you of your subhumanity and tease u as much as possible for it. the bullying and the condescending remarks never stop even when they have supposedly "matured" in the brain.

i wish i had an older sister, i'd steal her underwear and sniff it all day

I feel like all the good genes were used up on my older brother. He's better looking than me, charismatic, and now married to a loving wife. The only thing I have going for me is that I'm taller than him, but that pales in comparison to my general subhumanity.

Timothy2:12 said:
i wish i had an older sister, i'd steal her underwear and sniff it all day

It probably wouldn't smell good because we are genetically programmed to be repulsed by the pheromones of our nearest relatives.

Timothy2:12 said:
Now, if the youngest son is a full blown faggot that's ok but life isn't black and white. If you are the third or later brother and you happen to like those pieces of shit called women, then you'll be too effeminate to even get any single drop of sexual attractioin from them, IT'S OVER, no woman will ever respect a girl-like partner, you can't even fake masculinity.

Just get me the fucking rope already

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/10287958/Having-more-older-brothers-increases-likelihood-of-being-gay.html

Wow, my brother is gay but he's above 6ft and is a chad no wonder my genetics are shit-tier he stole all of the good parts.

I'm the youngest of three brothers.

Cocks are alright, I guess. Dudes are fucking disgusting though.

Cope, my younger brother is fucking a 14 year old 7/10 jailbait while I rot.

You don't have an older brother if you suffocate him while he sleeps.