• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[Discussion] It's really funny how I have a father who's still alive yet I still yearn for a father figure

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Gigadoge - Destroyer of women
-
50d 16h 52m
And considering I'm a full grown man who at my age should already have a family of my own.

Even though I have parents , I never felt I had a really had a figure who could guide through life.

My dad was always dismissive about my situation and shortcomings. He was always too busy with his own stuff and never truly saw the pain I was in so I gave up relying on him for guidance. My mom tried but it's not the same. You need a man who's actually knows the cruelty of this world to guide you.

It wouldn't have made much difference to be honest. Your genetics are everything. But it would have made life easier to deal with knowing there was someone to guide you instead of crashing into walls all the time.

That's why you see all these films/shows about fully grown men who follow these experienced dudes coz they needed a real father figure in their life to guide them through the harsh reality.

For example look at breaking bad. Jesse is already 25+ yet he keeps on following Walter white because Mr White acts as his father figure unlike his real dad. Mr White actually cares about Jesse and teaches him what he needs to know which is why Jesse always follows what he says.

G

Gymcelled

Major
-
22d 13h 39m
My dad left my mom before I was born and the few times he's seen me he seemed disappointed of what I've become.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
-
69d 8h 20m
We must engage in self-parenting, unfortunately. The father has been emasculated in modern soyciety, rendered into nothing but a castrated dog, both making women into gigasluts and men into aimless soys.

This is just how psychopathic Chads and Jews want it. But they should watch out as we belatedly mature.

Last edited:
Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

[Ropemaxx in process]
-
6d 15h 1m
Even though I have parents , I never felt I had a really had a figure who could guide through life.
same here. Not having a caring father in your life definitely fucks with your psyche. Did you have any male role models in your life?

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Gigadoge - Destroyer of women
-
50d 16h 52m
same here. Not having a caring father in your life definitely fucks with your psyche. Did you have any male role models in your life?
Role models don't matter. You will probably never meet them nor will they ever provide you with any real guidance.

I don't need any role models. I need someone to guide me coz right now I am crash headfirst into walls when at my age, I should be the one guiding others.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
60d 5h 11m
BITG

BITG

Face = Personality / Height = Confidence: Its Over
-
16d 17h 3m
Brutal breaking bad pill. Walts the dad we all need. Just methamphetaminemaxx theory

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

Virgin but not incel XD
-
49d 17h 22m
I want a brotherhood.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
52d 4m
Sad part is, fathers of our generation probably wont be any better. Women will let chad pump and dump them, only to become single mothers.

Billy beta will have his wife emasculate him in front of his kids, (and hers if he marries a single mother). Men as a result will be more feminine (they already are, god knows that the jews are putting in our food).

This world is fucked. But the great thing is, we were born right before all the bad shit and only have to endure the earliest part of it.

db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654.jpg

I

itneverbegan

Recruit
-
23d 4h 37m
Same situation here, which is why I started to read philsophy, hoping to find answers.

Billowel

Billowel

Major
-
22d 23h 35m
my father is a manlet(from where he comes from his height is actually average) chadlite who has fucked a shit ton of women.He can't change my face.He spent his life in degeneracy.All the copes that he has are all copes that i cannot use.He can't teach me anything.

but yeah it does sound nice having a guide.Monkhood is especially good,since you can talk to the various elders and learn how to get closer to god.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

The Vsaucemaxxer
-
12d 5h 40m
most fathers fail at being a father

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
41d 3h 11m
My father was betabuxx is over for him