Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's really funny how I have a father who's still alive yet I still yearn for a father figure

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
And considering I'm a full grown man who at my age should already have a family of my own.

Even though I have parents , I never felt I had a really had a figure who could guide through life.

My dad was always dismissive about my situation and shortcomings. He was always too busy with his own stuff and never truly saw the pain I was in so I gave up relying on him for guidance. My mom tried but it's not the same. You need a man who's actually knows the cruelty of this world to guide you.

It wouldn't have made much difference to be honest. Your genetics are everything. But it would have made life easier to deal with knowing there was someone to guide you instead of crashing into walls all the time.

That's why you see all these films/shows about fully grown men who follow these experienced dudes coz they needed a real father figure in their life to guide them through the harsh reality.

For example look at breaking bad. Jesse is already 25+ yet he keeps on following Walter white because Mr White acts as his father figure unlike his real dad. Mr White actually cares about Jesse and teaches him what he needs to know which is why Jesse always follows what he says.

My dad left my mom before I was born and the few times he's seen me he seemed disappointed of what I've become.

We must engage in self-parenting, unfortunately. The father has been emasculated in modern soyciety, rendered into nothing but a castrated dog, both making women into gigasluts and men into aimless soys.

This is just how psychopathic Chads and Jews want it. But they should watch out as we belatedly mature.

Last edited:
Even though I have parents , I never felt I had a really had a figure who could guide through life.
same here. Not having a caring father in your life definitely fucks with your psyche. Did you have any male role models in your life?

same here. Not having a caring father in your life definitely fucks with your psyche. Did you have any male role models in your life?
Role models don't matter. You will probably never meet them nor will they ever provide you with any real guidance.

I don't need any role models. I need someone to guide me coz right now I am crash headfirst into walls when at my age, I should be the one guiding others.

Brutal breaking bad pill. Walts the dad we all need. Just methamphetaminemaxx theory

I want a brotherhood.

Sad part is, fathers of our generation probably wont be any better. Women will let chad pump and dump them, only to become single mothers.

Billy beta will have his wife emasculate him in front of his kids, (and hers if he marries a single mother). Men as a result will be more feminine (they already are, god knows that the jews are putting in our food).

This world is fucked. But the great thing is, we were born right before all the bad shit and only have to endure the earliest part of it.

Db407ba4e0528363f95209f13f8ac654

Same situation here, which is why I started to read philsophy, hoping to find answers.

I have a father too

my father is a manlet(from where he comes from his height is actually average) chadlite who has fucked a shit ton of women.He can't change my face.He spent his life in degeneracy.All the copes that he has are all copes that i cannot use.He can't teach me anything.

but yeah it does sound nice having a guide.Monkhood is especially good,since you can talk to the various elders and learn how to get closer to god.

most fathers fail at being a father

mogs me cus dad

My father was betabuxx is over for him