Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT's resident camwhore admits to fucking her high school bully. (IT FAGS WON'T TOUCH THIS)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
Deleted member 23944

Deleted member 23944

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-

She is a walking blackpill and people on that subreddit have the gall to try and deny the blackpill and gaslight us. What clown shit.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Inceltears won't touch this

0 points instead of reddit gold :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels: Maybe they are finally uncucking kek

Trashes him for the whole post but then says she allowed his penis to enter her private parts

Wtf is wrong with these people...

Imagine posting that in the subreddit that promotoes the complete opposite beliefs

0 points instead of reddit gold :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels: Maybe they are finally uncucking kek
Naw a bunch of brocels brigaded the comment downvoting her and laughing at the state of IT and all their posts were deleted.

Trashes him for the whole post but then says she allowed his penis to enter her private parts

Wtf is wrong with these people...
That's women for you. If you're not a misogynist, you're low IQ.

An addendum she will never fuck an incel which she claims fund her whoredom business. Why is that exactly? Because of looks? You've already proven you will fuck a guy with a terrible personality (self-described by you).

What exactly is the reason you won't fuck an incel?

Well they literally just proved incels right so the incels in denial on there naturally are seething

Post got brigaded and locked after her comment so not quite. Most people on IT didn't even see the comment.

It’s over for IT. Every time they say personality matters, show them this.

I want to stab that woman in the face.

I remember I made a post about how women fuck bullies and they got all fussy about it.

I was right. Bullies are the cool kids

Saw this shit in a thread before. Rage fuel.

IT touched this:

Also she admitted in the post that the guy didn't change and was still a narcissistic douchebag and that she regrets nothing. Bluepilled incels reading this with confused faces.

but he have a bad personality, i don't get it, doesn't personality matter ?
i feel sad for inceltear cucks.I even feel sad for making fun of them.Reprimanding is one thing,but this is just pulling a jester with puppet strings.this is sad

IT touched this:

Also she admitted in the post that the guy didn't change and was still a narcissistic douchebag and that she regrets nothing. Bluepilled incels reading this with confused faces.

“Sure, because people dont ever change, learn for their mistakes or forgive others”
:soy::soy::soy:

It's that low iq sheboon shitskin who posted her pussy taunting us, kek

Daily reminder that there was a compilation of doxxed IT users photos and all of them were either soys, gremlins that half of this forum would mog and 200% unpassable trannies (no women btw, really makes you think when plenty of people there claim to be female)
+ plenty of them got exposed for being virgins themselves (there wouldn't be anything wrong with it, BUT IF YOU SPEND YEARS CLAIMING THAT ANY MAN WHO IS A VIRGIN MUST BE MONSTER AND A RAPIST THEN YOU DESERVE TO BE SHAMED)

Daily reminder that even meek groups for lonely people such as r/foreveralone was mocked and attacked by them despite their claim that they hate incels only because we are radical and misogynistic, and there were few case of them laughting at incel posts about sadness or suicide that had nothing to do with hating woman or anyone else (could it be that their hate comes from different reasons that they don't want to admit, because that would destroy their image of "le woman protectors"? Really makes you think)

Daily reminder that there were heavily upvoted instances of IT users laughting at incels for things such as "they can't do a mass shooting because they're too stupid" "they aren't like TV psychopaths but just cringe losers" and "they aren't staring womans eyes at the street because they're too afraid". Yes, you heard that right, they were MOCKING incels for NOT BEING MASS MURDERERS, NOT BEING SERIAL KILLERS and NOT GIVING WOMAN CREEPY STARES. The same people that claim -among other things- that they are a "watchdog" group that watches if incels aren't threating anyone. Coupled with daily reminder above, it really makes you think what king of "watchdog" group is this and what kind of "watchdogs" does it attract and contain.

Daily reminder that when someone on IT got exposed as pedophile (drpizza) who raped little girls they all got silent about it (no attempt to even separate from him or condemn his actions, just utter radio silence about this topic, it really makes you think when a woke group acts not much different than a christian church when one of them gets exposed for paedophilia) and heavily downvoted anyone who even mentioned it like a hivemind (really makes you think when plenty of people there claim that they hate us because they want to protect woman)

Daily reminder that for some time they made shitloads of false flags on incel subreddits even going as far as POSTING SOFTCORE PICS OF UNDERAGE GIRLS. Coupled with the point above, REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Daily reminder that while they claim that we are weird creepy cult they themselves both have and had users posting couple dozen posts a day about us, and have shitloads of trannies and radical feminists in their ranks who both were exposed as a groups for running several propaganda campaigns with intention of making who they see as "incel" men more depressed and coherce them into transitioning (look up compilations of that 4chan and radfem drama and see how deep the rabid hole goes)- trannies did that because it was their fetish, and radfems because damaging vulnerable men is one of their goals. Now that I mention it, could it be that weird obsession and hostility towards groups of lonely males stems from something else that they claim it does? REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Daily reminder that simply going thorought their post history reveals that they have myriad of mental problems and personality defects. One guy even confessed on different subreddit that he raped girl once. Le personality meme is projection on their part, they themselves can't find partner because most of them are batshit insane. Oh, but we are the ones that need to be watched by inteligence agencies.

And at last, daily reminder that there is no point in caring about them at all, they are weird and sad lunatics with occasional normie or woke foid here and there, you won't gain anything from looking at their content or talking to them, so don't waste your time like that Kings.

@Adrian Shephard

IT as a whole is just a huge fucking nest of contradictions.

"Good on bed?!!" That's all I fucking want!!! And don't tell me to see a prostitute, no man is good enough for a prostitute. I need a woman to REALLY believe I'm good on bed.

IT as a whole is just a huge fucking nest of contradictions.
They do have one consistent theme whatever a woman does is right. Even if it contradicts the 100 bluepilled platitudes they just spouted

Naw a bunch of brocels brigaded the comment downvoting her and laughing at the state of IT and all their posts were deleted.
What's with fucking reddit always deleting posts?

Fuck,, how has nobody boycotted such a biased shitty forum.

Cow tits lol
must've had some nice milkers

Rewarding psychopathic behaviour.
Aren't women just the best?

Cam girls are all retarded so I'm not surprised.

Sorry to bump my thread again, but a bluepilled incel who browses IT was upset by the post he saw here and reached out to her about it and she told him to "suffer in silence."

What a callous bitch and IT allowing her to post but banning me for having different opinions just proves their entire shitty ideology wrong.

Last edited:
the memes write themselves

Dunno why he expected anything less from a cam whore. Cam whores are pretty much the worst of the worst women, they see everyone as objects for them to exploit. If you have no immediate monetary gain to them they pretty much wish you didn't exist. They're all bonafide psychopaths, although cucks still give them money for some reason. Only thing I'd ever want to send a cam whore is into a gas chamber.
Who knows there a lot of messed up bluepilled incels with a lot of problems browsing IT. Hopefully he sees that these people aren't out to help him.

If you have no immediate monetary gain to them they pretty much wish you didn't exist.
Unless you're a gigachad. Don't forget about the gigachads that make the pussy moist.

Dunno why he expected anything less from a cam whore. Cam whores are pretty much the worst of the worst women, they see everyone as objects for them to exploit. If you have no immediate monetary gain to them they pretty much wish you didn't exist. They're all bonafide psychopaths, although cucks still give them money for some reason. Only thing I'd ever want to send a cam whore is into a gas chamber.
Based
Cow tits lol
must've had some nice milkers
It just means she's fat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6