Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's ridiculous how ugly brazilians are, myself included, no wonder there are so many incels( in denial or aware) in this shithole + HUGE VENTING WALL

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
I was inside my house for a good 6 months, only getting out to cut my hair, today i decided to go for a run to see If my body still works after months of sedentarism and boy.. WHERE DID SO MANY SUBHUMANS CAME FROM?

There wasn't a single ethnic that wasn't subhuman, no wonder JBW is so strong here, the only half decent guys i saw were the whites ones.

I was FOGGED hard, an amazon white foid wearing heels almost towered me, bitch rlly made me fuming from inside, i wanted to break her legs on the spot, but the only thing i could do was coming back to my house after being brutally humiliated.

The foids are also ugly as hell, fat AF, short AF, small ass, no tits, fucking hell, pls Kim jong un, Trump, hitler or any world leader, NUKE this place, miscigenation was a HUGE mistake.

I forgot how ugly i was too, went to the bathroom and threw some water on my face, when my head went up and i saw my face i almost cried, no wonder i'm postmaxxing in this forum, i'm ugly AF too, definitely here to stay.

Plus my hairline is DESTROYED, i look like a mulatto avatar, the legend of silva( most common last name here in this country).

That was my statement, remember boys stay inside because the only thing waiting us out there are humiliations and mogging.

Ngl brazil scares me because it produces so many gore and shooting videos.

On top of being an incel you gotta deal with the threat of death at every corner

On top of being an incel you gotta deal with the threat of death at every corner
Every single guy walking on a bicycle make me afraid, 70000+ homicides happen every year here, gotta stay aware.

Volcel if you don't BOPEmaxx. Jokes aside Brazil is a mess in every thinkable way, you're unfortunate to suffer there. There are many more problems than inceldom for you and Brazil.

:yes:

Volcel if you don't BOPEmaxx. Jokes aside Brazil is a mess in every thinkable way, you're unfortunate to suffer there. There are many more problems than inceldom for you and Brazil.

:yes:
Incel at BOPE lol, they would kill me there and throw the body inside the amazon river.

sorry bro, I feel you it's true brazilians are giga subhumans

and ugly foids feel so untitled it's not even funny, brazilian men are so pussy starved they're willing to simp for every hole for some chance of getting some ass. Don't even dare to breathe next to a white foid

the media exaggerate it quite a lot tbh

Brazilians are the most pacifist in south america, even their accent in women is more pleasant than spicnish, it just shows their noble personalities

Last edited:
Brazilians are the most pacifist in south america, even their accent in women is more pleasant than spicnish, it just shows their noble personalities
Pacifist? Nigga JFL, have you ever been to bestgore?

sorry bro, I feel you it's true brazilians are giga subhumans

and ugly foids feel so untitled it's not even funny, brazilian men are so pussy starved they're willing to simp for every hole for some chance of getting some ass. Don't even dare to breathe next to a white foid
I kid you not, a short ethnic foid saw me walking behind her and deadass started running, she crossed the streets with cars passing, almost got hit, just to not be in the same sidewalk i was, foids should be beheaded.
Wth????
Brazil is a war zone no joke
It is, at some point brazil had a higher homicide rate than the gaza strip and chicago( during the "chiraq" times).

I don't remember if it was higher than both of them combined but It was close.

You wanna know the cherry on the top? Out of all those yearly homicides, 80%, yes buddy boyo, 80 FUCKING %, remain unsolved every year.

Last edited:
Pacifist? Nigga JFL, have you ever been to bestgore?
It's easier to read brazilian gestures than other southmericancels, similar to slavs. Mexicans narcos are way more depraved to whatever brazilians do, the sickest of all, the 1st line was shitpost but other than that it's exaggerated the gore like reputation of braziliancels

Last edited:
It's easier to read brazilian gestures than other southmericancels, similar to slavs. Mexicans narcos are way more depraved to whatever brazilians do, the sickest of all
Mexicans are north americans, but you are saying the truth, those narcos vídeos are brutal AF.

I remember seeing a guy getting beheaded by a chainsaw.

Brazilians aren't that far tho, there is a common execution method called "microondas(Microwave)" which consists of putting a guy inside 5 wheels, throw fuel on him, raping and/or killing his friends/foids in front of him and then light fire on the body of the poor person that happened to be there.

Mexicans are north americans, but you are saying the truth, those narcos vídeos are brutal AF.

Brazilians aren't that far tho, there is a common execution method called "microondas(Microwave)" which consists of putting a guy inside 5 wheels, throw fuel on him, raping and/or killing his friends/foids in front of him and then light fire on the body of the poor person that happened to be there.
Or the heart mexican cartel style "surgery"

Last edited:
I was inside my house for a good 6 months, only getting out to cut my hair, today i decided to go for a run to see If my body still works after months of sedentarism and boy.. WHERE DID SO MANY SUBHUMANS CAME FROM?

There wasn't a single ethnic that wasn't subhuman, no wonder JBW is so strong here, the only half decent guys i saw were the whites ones.

I was FOGGED hard, an amazon white foid wearing heels almost towered me, bitch rlly made me fuming from inside, i wanted to break her legs on the spot, but the only thing i could do was coming back to my house after being brutally humiliated.

The foids are also ugly as hell, fat AF, short AF, small ass, no tits, fucking hell, pls Kim jong un, Trump, hitler or any world leader, NUKE this place, miscigenation was a HUGE mistake.

I forgot how ugly i was too, went to the bathroom and threw some water on my face, when my head went up and i saw my face i almost cried, no wonder i'm postmaxxing in this forum, i'm ugly AF too, definitely here to stay.

Plus my hairline is DESTROYED, i look like a mulatto avatar, the legend of silva( most common last name here in this country).

That was my statement, remember boys stay inside because the only thing waiting us out there are humiliations and mogging.

Do you mog this dudes?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE7j-lDSe30&t=384s&ab_channel=AZIATKA

It's not the media, it's just me watching shit that's posted online
that's fair, too much gore produced here but mostly shit that happens in favelas or prisons, I myself didn't know about a lot of it before I went to sites like bestgore or hoodsite but yeah still not that really safe, I'm usually more worried about being robbed while walking at night, but one should be fine if they're not stupid.

It's not like this is a narco-state like mexico or colombia. Still a shithole, though.

It is, at some point brazil had a higher homicide rate than the gaza strip and chicago( during the "chiraq" times).

I don't remember if it was higher than both of them combined but It was close.

You wanna know the cherry on the top? Out of all those yearly homicides, 80%, yes buddy boyo, 80 FUCKING %, remain unsolved every year.
It got way better now since the new govt is not totally cucked like the former psycho lefties who didn't want to hurt criminals jfl I think these numbers decreased a bit. But far from what I imagine to be a habitable country.

Would you mind if I ask you which region do you live in?

the other day someone posted a vid of some cartel dude pulling out a guy's heart while he was alive. Brutal.

holy shit

Would you mind if I ask you which region do you live in?
Can't answer that bro, sorry.
the other day someone posted a vid of some cartel dude pulling out a guy's heart while he was alive. Brutal
I Will never understand why people come to those south american countries, If i ever manage to live on a 1st world country i'm NEVER coming back to brazil.

I used to have a friend who happened to be an aryan chadlite and kept bragging about his time in Brazil. He said girls would litteraly throw themselves at him, even got sympathy from men on the street, he said they'd ask him how he liked the girls here and some other useless small talk shit. In Salvador he said he had a homeless woman assault him trying to kiss him while he was eating on a terrace outside, JFL clown world. From what I remember he didn't go to Northeast but described to girls in Salvador as ugly enough. Just imagine having everything, walking down the street feeling like God, as you rot .
It really is a clown world we live in, no. point in denying it.

I used to have a friend who happened to be an aryan chadlite and kept bragging about his time in Brazil. He said girls would litteraly throw themselves at him, even got sympathy from men on the street, he said they'd ask him how he liked the girls here and some other useless small talk shit. In Salvador he said he had a homeless woman assault him trying to kiss him while he was eating on a terrace outside, JFL clown world. From what I remember he didn't go to Northeast but described to girls in Salvador as ugly enough. Just imagine having everything, walking down the street feeling like God, as you rot .
It really is a clown world we live in, no. point in denying it.
Few are born to enjoy, most are born to survive and the other few are born to rot.

Blonde guys are WORSHIPPED here.

Brazil looks like hell, I think it is the world's biggest shithole.

I Will never understand why people come to those south american countries, If i ever manage to live on a 1st world country i'm NEVER coming back to brazil.
Dumb foids go there on holidays because they think it's a fun beach paradise lol, I hope they get beheaded.

Brazil looks like hell, I think it is the world's biggest shithole.

Dumb foids go there on holidays because they think it's a fun beach paradise lol, I hope they get beheaded.
It's not the biggest becausenof the existence of places like africa, india, poorer asian countries and such, but it's up there.

Man that was brootal. Reminds of when St. Hamudi told us "Don't leave your basement because the white stacies only want Chad dick"
Also, mogs me at leaving the house. I still haven't, not even for a haircut.

Whats up with these guys being so violent? I get at minimum a few gore videos a day made in brazil.