Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Its seriously pisses me off that women cant see how privileged they are that they can get sexually assaulted and raped

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Like every 2 days theres a post on reddit about a woman complaining that shes tired of guys hitting on her, how she has to worry about getting laid if she gets drunk or too close with a guy

BOO FUCKING HOO

Imagine people throwing themselves at you to have sex with you

Imagine having to actively try not to have sex because of how easy it is

Imagine when you make a post you have to specify that you have a boyfriend because you dont want guys hitting on you

I was browsing this sub for women trying but not being able to have a baby and I was raging, imagine complaining about muh 4th miscarriage when you can have sex any time you want, literally 0 of their thought goes into appreciating that fact

I cant imagine living a life where you take sex for granted like that

Meanwhile I cant get one girl to acknowledge my existence, so fucking easy being a female, any problem they have is a first world problem, seriously fuck women, just exist theory

IT include me in the screenshot

Agreed 100 percent.

Inceldom is worse than rape.

The easiness and privileges they get in their lives compared to men is kekfuel, I can't believe men allowed this to happen.

A woman's worst nightmare is every man's dream
I was browsing this sub for women trying but not being able to have a baby and I was raging, imagine complaining about muh 4th miscarriage when you can have sex any time you want, literally 0 of their thought goes into appreciating that fact
Are you thankful every day for being able to breathe? No. It's like that for them with sex

TUTORIAL MODE 101

They should be forced to learn how shitty lives 80% of men live.

Pre tutotial beta test mode with all the cheats on. Of course they can't understand incels or sympathize with us. The difference between our worlds is bigger than the galaxy diameter.

@Arthas93

It all makes sense if you think of it in terms of capital. Men have social capital, women have sexual capital. A man would be upset by a homeless person who wouldn't stop asking for money. An ugly guy approaching a woman elicits the same disgust in her.

The only difference is that women control the narrative. It's not okay to violently reject the homeless person, and it's okay to talk about the inequality of economic capital in society. But it's okay to tar and feather perceived sexual harassers, and it's not okay to talk about how 30% (and increasing) of men can't get laid anymore.

@Arthas93

Yes. Women aren't good at sharing.

I can't find the source anymore but there's an anecdote floating around about a teacher in China who gave snacks to only girls one day, and then only boys another day. On girl day, the girls only shared with popular boys, who were inundated with snacks while every other boy got nothing. But when the boys had the food, the girls cozied up to the unpopular boys and the snacks ended up much more evenly distributed.

@Arthas93

Yes. Women aren't good at sharing.

I can't find the source anymore but there's an anecdote floating around about a teacher in China who gave snacks to only girls one day, and then only boys another day. On girl day, the girls only shared with popular boys, who were inundated with snacks while every other boy got nothing. But when the boys had the food, the girls cozied up to the unpopular boys and the snacks ended up much more evenly distributed.
yea thats a big blackpill

console commands debug mode is too hard for them

Absolutely. It must be nice to actually receive social attention.

The privileged gender

Eh, I wouldn't put sexual assault and rape as an example of female privilege.
unless of course you're trying to bait IT

Complaining about being "sexually harassed" as a foid is like a millionaire complaining that beggars beg to him.

@Arthas93

It all makes sense if you think of it in terms of capital. Men have social capital, women have sexual capital. A man would be upset by a homeless person who wouldn't stop asking for money. An ugly guy approaching a woman elicits the same disgust in her.

The only difference is that women control the narrative. It's not okay to violently reject the homeless person, and it's okay to talk about the inequality of economic capital in society. But it's okay to tar and feather perceived sexual harassers, and it's not okay to talk about how 30% (and increasing) of men can't get laid anymore.
Pretty much this.