Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's so depressing to see what little girls become after they reach adulthood.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Christmas is just around the bend. This is a gloomy and reflective season for me. As I'm old, I like reminiscing about my childhood and everything that could have been but never was. I find myself thinking about the girls on whom I used to have a crush, the rejections I suffered, and the disappointments served by life. While in this reflective mood, I decided to google Thora Birch -- a hot and nubile JB back in her heyday. Oldcels will remember her in her prime when she acted in the 1994 movie "Hocus Pocus".

What a walking disaster she has become. She was a favourite of mine. The soft skin, glimmering eyes and natural hair gave way to a wrinkled pale creature that should be in Michael Jackson's Thriller. The typical western woman ages too fast, they're already burnt out and used up by the time they're 18. It's pointless to have such a high age of consent when men are getting nothing but old ragdolls.

For comparison only, mods, be reasonable:

1564671933479 GettyImages 106090307

Download

Cope. Mods are gonna nuke the thread anyway

She had beautiful tits that she showed on American Beauty. She was underage when she showed it lol.

She was underage when she showed it lol.

I love that movie. This girl was my motivation for learning English. I thought I could get a girl like that in the USA if I moved to America. Obviously, I was bluepilled back then.

That's why burqahs are based, cover the thots up so they can't show off to all the chads in public when they are young and keep their wrinkled, post wall, infertile faces hidden when they are past their expiration date.

Imagine you marrying the first one and have to be with the second one the rest of your life :feelshaha:

Imagine you marrying the first one and have to be with the second one the rest of your life :feelshaha:

I wouldn't leave her. I'd be happy that she chose to give her young years to me instead of Chad.

That bitch is 37? :worryfeels:

That's why women should become mothers at an early age. Imagine the disgusting hag of the second picture having a child instead of the healthy, beautiful girl of the first picture. The dysgenic behaviour caused by wahman's liberation is leading civilization to a slow process of decadence and barbarism.

That's why women should become mothers at an early age. Imagine the disgusting hag of the second picture having a child instead of the healthy, beautiful girl of the first picture. The dysgenic behaviour caused by wahman's liberation is leading civilization to a slow process of decadence and barbarism.

She's 37 now and doesn't have children lol She married some Jewish looking guy last year. I bet some Chad from Hollywood took her virginity when she was still at her prime. Her husband will only get the leftovers of the leftovers.

JFL "in her prime", wasn't she like 8 years old in Hocus Pocus

The pic you chose may not be the best. Here she doesn't look that bad...

fd78a5bb4cc6d04c01fb328219a97b22

She looked ugly before and after.

She looked ugly before and after.

This goes to show that my tastes are not unreasonable. I'm not demanding a 10/10. I want an average-looking girl, but even that's too much to ask for in today's world.
The pic you chose may not be the best. Here she doesn't look that bad...

fd78a5bb4cc6d04c01fb328219a97b22

I don't know if I could keep my boner.

Why do white women's jaws become so masculine with age, I don't see this shit with any other race, its like their face is fighting to become chad tier as they age JFL

From looking cute to looking like a guy in drag.

Why do white women's jaws become so masculine with age, I don't see this shit with any other race, its like their face is fighting to become chad tier as they age JFL
This is a jewfoid. Most hollywood cunts are jews.
From looking cute to looking like a guy in drag.
It's their way...

D-Did... you...? Subtly worship foids?

Cucktears OUT!!!

I have no idea. Most white women jaw mog me to oblivion.

I hate lies. I hate the fact that society forces us to lie and say that she's more attractive in the second pic than she is in the first one.

Why don't they force foids to say Chad is ugly and incels are attractive as well? Fucking shit, to me, honesty is like step one to do pretty much anything properly.

they become hideous and depraved

Christmas is just around the bend. This is a gloomy and reflective season for me. As I'm old, I like reminiscing about my childhood and everything that could have been but never was. I find myself thinking about the girls on whom I used to have a crush, the rejections I suffered, and the disappointments served by life. While in this reflective mood, I decided to google Thora Birch -- a hot and nubile JB back in her heyday. Oldcels will remember her in her prime when she acted in the 1994 movie "Hocus Pocus".

What a walking disaster she has become. She was a favourite of mine. The soft skin, glimmering eyes and natural hair gave way to a wrinkled pale creature that should be in Michael Jackson's Thriller. The typical western woman ages too fast, they're already burnt out and used up by the time they're 18. It's pointless to have such a high age of consent when men are getting nothing but old ragdolls.

For comparison only, mods, be reasonable:

View attachment 179483

View attachment 179484
:lul: no fucking way that foid is 18, more like 30
Even if that bitch is legit 18, most foid dont age that terribly tbh, even mayo foid (the worst offender of 'aging like milk')

I hate lies. I hate the fact that society forces us to lie and say that she's more attractive in the second pic than she is in the first one.
Girl

did Mainlander get banned for saying this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back