Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so fucking over. I hope (male) feminists are happy with western society

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
2p2kuqe0ua301.png

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=x-small][–]ThrowawayGhostGuy1 29 points 5 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]18? Did she teleport to the wall?[/size][/size]
[/font][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]Robx9001 1 point 1 day ago* 
[size=small][size=small]She didn't make it to the wall, she drove into the ditch titled "damaged goods." Edit: I take it back, she hit the wall and the wreckage rolled into the ditch( I zoomed in on her pictures because mobile phones and all)[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]theWillpowerEngine 21 points 5 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]The crotch goblin isn't even out of the cesspit she calls a vagina yet and she already lists "single mommy" as her profession.
I gotta wonder... what was the value to the taxpayer in paying to educate this chick for more than a decade if she will never have a job, never contribute anything to society, and existed just to get pregnant from a loser and then sponge off productive people for the rest of her life?[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]AllahHatesFags 13 points 5 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]I think the taxpayer should have paid to have her fixed instead, less future white trash criminals that way.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]kyledontcareBible Thumper 5 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]Shoot. Don't even touch her. She'll squeeze out your kid and then divorce rape you and you're paying for another man's orgasms and mistakes. "18 years, 18 years...."[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]immex5live 2 points 3 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]And there in lies the reason education should be a private enterprise. Her deadbeat parents probably wouldn't have wasted the money and we all now see that would have been a good decision.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]LewisCrossGuru 44 points 5 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]Oh. God.
Chooses the slight cleavage shot. Also has photos of her wearing a high school sweatshirt.
Proclaims her unmarried pregnancy with a bastard as a fucking badge of honor. Listen to me very carefully, sweetheart: Your son is a bastard. A BASTARD. You'll be lucky to get ANY man willing to spend any time or money on you, much less marry you. And if you do, you had best latch on for dear life and you do whatever the fuck that man wants you to do, wear what he wants, go where he wants, live where he wants. If he wants you to push a dime across the kitchen floor with your nose, DO IT. Because whoever picks you is the best you're going to get.
Sometimes this subreddit makes me want to stab myself in the forehead.[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]fasterfindSr. Hamster Analyst 12 points 5 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]With a fork, sir.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]strangerthing7 7 points 5 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]Wrong! With a chilled salad fork. Where are your manners? xD[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]kaczan3 3 points 5 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]why give women advice?[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]DevilsgunGuru[?] 8 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]It's also hilarious when they finally get it 20 years later[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]mydikishomofobik 4 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]They won't get it. They'll just get bitter and angry that they no longer get the attention and special treatment they "deserve".
Source: The current crop of bitter and entitled middle-aged bees.[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]bigantennaemay1 5 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]So they stop their degenerate ways, as they're clearly incapable of it on their own.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]kaczan3 6 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]Because that works oh so well. All women everywhere are degenerate only because they lack good advice and they always stop when you give it to them.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]LetsGoAllTheWhey 9 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]Single mom, looks much older than her age, and sounds pushy based on her comment about "both of us" deciding on the date activities. Hard NO.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]enjoy_life88 19 points 5 days ago* 
[size=small][size=small]Must've been a wild carousel ride when you rock forehead wrinkles like these with 18.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]Extra_Napkins 2 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]She has some city miles on that vagina.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]fasterfindSr. Hamster Analyst 15 points 5 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]OOh, she looks kinda rough for 19. Has she been smoking since 12?
Sucks to get knocked up so young. I don't even have words for this. At least she likes mudding and is a country girl. That's somewhat redeeming. She better be happy with the basics because she's never going to know a life of luxury, that's for sure.
Why don't people abort or give up for adoption when they get pregnant that early? That's just throwing your life away.[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[+]kaczan3 comment score below threshold  (3 children)

[–]AllahHatesFags 19 points 5 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]White trash.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]polakfury 5 points 5 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]Karl Malone passes[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]kyledontcareBible Thumper 3 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]She's not that good; quit insulting the legitimate feelings of real trash you scum.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]kyledontcareBible Thumper 6 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]Sorry, I can't say she looks like 18. Looks like a 27 who hit the wall early because of fast times.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]AtomicMonkeyTheFirst 7 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]What the fuck is going on in people's heads when they're trying to date while pregnant?
Dos it not occur to them that they might have other priorities?[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]wont_tell_i_refuse 6 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]I'd smash. I hope she likes 27 year old unemployed guys[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]mydikishomofobik 3 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]Or 52 year old sugar daddies.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]badaboomxx 3 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]The only question here..... is the father also her cousin?! :D[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]DevilsgunGuru[?] 6 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]If so, why the HELL is she on a dating site? All she has to do is wait for the family reunion and bring a shotgun to coax him into paying up[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]badaboomxx 1 point 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]Lol[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]Extra_Napkins 3 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]Yeah I don’t think she’s in a position to be making demands.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]BluepillProfessorMarriedRedPill Mod 3 points 4 days ago* 
[size=small][size=small]That thousand cock stare is horrible. It literally made my stomach drop out of my ass.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]twayne-by-the-ocean 3 points 3 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]Huh? Kid already?
This is hilarious.
Forget making demands, lady.[/size]
[/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]Ninexx 3 points 2 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]Bro. That shit made my hands cold. Literally like the scariest thing I can imagine. Need a hot shower now.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]animalmother2017 2 points 1 day ago 
[size=small][size=small]Aren’t y’all supposed to be getting to know her before y’all judge her?[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[+][deleted] 4 days ago* (1 child)

[–]strangerthing7 -3 points 5 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]Sign me up......[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]mydikishomofobik 2 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]...for a pump, dump, tuck, and roll. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.[/size][/size][/size]

[size=undefined]

[–]strangerthing7 2 points 4 days ago 
[size=small][size=small]Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
It's gonna burn when you weeeee. I guarrantee it. and why did my post get a minus 2, I suppose people didn't catch my sarcasm. haha[/size]
[/size][/size]

BTW r/whereareallthegoodmen is probably the only sub left worth reading.

Gonna be #2 to chads seed

Cant get worse than that

Makes you want to go on a date with a single mother slut and act like you're excited about being a cuck, then out of nowhere just stand up and hit the bitch with some fucking bear spray and caller her a dumb whore and fuck off.

[quote="Sparrow']
Makes you want to go on a date with a single mother slut and act like you're excited about being a cuck, then out of nowhere just stand up and hit the bitch with some fucking bear spray and caller her a dumb whore and fuck off.
[/quote]

lol. Good plan. You'll get arrested though, so it isn't worth it.

she has no worries. there will ALWAYS be a norman nu-male cuck willing to betabux her for sex once a week

In simple terms "I'm looking for a man who'll pay for Chad's son while I cheat on you and have more kids that aren't yours"

[quote="Sparrow']
[/quote]

This comment lol.

Oh. God.
Chooses the slight cleavage shot. Also has photos of her wearing a high school sweatshirt.
Proclaims her unmarried pregnancy with a bastard as a fucking badge of honor. Listen to me very carefully, sweetheart: Your son is a bastard. A BASTARD. You'll be lucky to get ANY man willing to spend any time or money on you, much less marry you. And if you do, you had best latch on for dear life and you do whatever the fuck that man wants you to do, wear what he wants, go where he wants, live where he wants. If he wants you to push a dime across the kitchen floor with your nose, DO IT. Because whoever picks you is the best you're going to get.

and this one

^ fucking cope lmao. females, even if single mothers, get relationships with ease.

wow she seems like a real catch.

Is"I love playing in the dirt" supposed to be her signaling that she'll take it up the ass while pregnant?

sepelion said:
Is"I love playing in the dirt" supposed to be her signaling that she'll take it up the ass while pregnant?

Nah, that would be far too high IQ for a dumb bitch who got knocked up at 18. She mentions mudding too IIRC. Ironically, if she liked playing the dirt like you thought, wink/nudge, she wouldn't be in this mess.

Oh well, there are plenty of beta males for her to date.

LOL@thinking this hurts her SMV that much. She's still hot to 5-7/10 numales. She still has more SMV than everyone here put together.

NUKE, KOREA, NUKE!!

this chit cant be real

BlackpilledTruecel said:
^ fucking cope lmao. females, even if single mothers, get relationships with ease.

This. 
Fucking lol at MGTOWs coping HARD. There is an army of excess males that would murder for this female. Young,thin and white she is living life on ultra easy mode and will never face any hardship.