Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Its so funny and sad at the same time seeing blue-pilled incels

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Captain
★★★★★
I know a guy whos fat, short, ugly, and full of acne who complains about being a 22 year old virgin and says that he can't wait to find "the one" JFL

Hes so oblivious to how fucked his situation is, he thinks that he's destined to find a girlfriend eventually, dude is probably gonna die a virgin.

I tried black-pilling him but he didn't take it and he thinks that hes a virgin because he "doesn't interact with females that much"

Transition from one pill to another is sometimes a slow process, some people just have a harder time swallowing.

I tried black-pilling him but he didn't take it and he thinks that hes a virgin because he "doesn't interact with females that much"
This guy is coping hard. Sometimes the blackpill is a truth you have to arrive at by yourself. No amount of pointing out the state of society will wake people up; they must do it themselves

Blackpill him NOW

One day it will hit him really hard

He has to cope somehow by lying to himself

That's really a catch 22. Do you tell him the uncomfortable truth or allow him to live the comfortable lie? Which would make you the better friend? Which pill would give him the greater happiness in life? Perhaps the black pill would hurt in the short term, but allow him to waste less time in the long term. Maybe he would be able to spend less time on oneitises that would waste his precious time in this world and he could instead be focusing on better copes that would make his life better for him.

I suppose if you choose to try to black-pill him, you must be there for him when he finally absorbs it. If he accepts the black pill of his own accord, help him through it. I don't think the black pill is something that can easily be forced upon someone.

Indians are usually bluepilled af. They think getting a high paying job is going to automatically make women swoon for them.

copemaxxing at it's finest.

Indians are usually bluepilled af. They think getting a high paying job is going to automatically make women swoon for them.
currys are most bluepilled race