Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so good to be home!

• Thread starter RippedRichandIncel
  • Start date
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
Amazing work sergeant incel, it's crazy that this place is up and running so fast.

It makes me so happy to see all of these incels posting once again!

Yeah I see a lot of familar names. It's great boyo.

RippedRichandIncel said:
Amazing work sergeant incel, it's crazy that this place is up and running so fast.

Yeah man, good to see you here !!

11gaijin said:
RippedRichandIncel said:

You too bro!

My reddit account was banned, so I can't respond to al the lostcels messaging me. Have you seen xxxrivenmainxxx here? He seemed really down yesterday, but cos I was banned I couldn;t message him about this site.

RippedRichandIncel said:
11gaijin said:
RippedRichandIncel said:

You too bro!

My reddit account was banned, so I can't respond to al the lostcels messaging me. Have you seen xxxrivenmainxxx here? He seemed really down yesterday, but cos I was banned I couldn;t message him about this site.

AH no man, haven't seen him.  :-/ We should try to find truecels. This place will be better than before.

11gaijin said:
RippedRichandIncel said:
11gaijin said:
RippedRichandIncel said:

You too bro!

AH no man, haven't seen him.  :-/ We should try to find truecels. This place will be better than before.

For sure. once I'm unbanned I'll message all the guys I can. I have a huge list of truecels if anyone wants it.

Heyyooo lol, i guess having our residence decimated truly brought us closer together

it really is good to be home...

RippedRichandIncel said:

They had it in place we got banhammered

RippedRichandIncel said:
11gaijin said:
RippedRichandIncel said:

You too bro!

Ahoy!