Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Its so hard reminding myself that my mom and sisters are evil whores too

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont know why but I kind of have a soft spot for them

Being women they are obviously evil but Id never wish anything bad on them like I do on rando women that get posted on this forum

Its almost like an abusive relationship where you love your partner even tho they make you suffer

Objectively looking tho their female nature is clear

My mom settle for my betabuxx dad and she doesnt even love him

My sisters reap all the social and financial benefits of being girls, their lives are so much more fulfilling and better than mine

Its just exhausting

its always a lifefuel to remember that women will never be happy because of their nature
and the way their brain works

its always a lifefuel to remember that women will never be happy because of their nature
and the way their brain works
tenor.gif

jfl at believing that women are psychopaths with no emotions, they might act like psychopaths, but behind the screen they cry 24/7

Have they ever done anything bad to you personally?

jfl at believing that women are psychopaths with no emotions, they might act like psychopaths, but behind the screen they cry 24/7
Cope, there's rarely any reasons for a foid to be sad in 2020

My mom is a super sweet and subdued woman and every single partner she had was a big, tall, obnoxious brute troglodyte.