Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's socially acceptable to mock people with autism.

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Most people with autism are straight white males so they don't matter in the eyes of "tolerant" liberal societies. It's perfectly socially acceptable to mock the autistic. Autistic is the new word normies use to describe anything they view as stupid.

Yup autism has turned into a running joke no one will believe that you're actually autistic online or irl.

Most people with autism are straight white males so they don't matter in the eyes of "tolerant" liberal societies. It's perfectly socially acceptable to mock the autistic. Autistic is the new word normies use to describe anything they view as stupid.
Yep. I used to get mocked for having autism back in school, now I get mocked at work too. My parents also mock me for my autism. My dad unironically thinks I will shoot somewhere up.

It never began for autisticels.

It's socially acceptable to mock autistic men, not autistic women tho

Ofc because what foids find unattractive is super bad and is therefore fair game.

I mock ppl with autism

Gah those online autistic femoids are the worst. They aren't our allies, they are the most likely to spout feminist SJW bullshit at us.

As someone with Autism I can confirm this is true.

The only mentally ill people you cant mock are middle class roasties who are sad because their lives fall short of perfect

Meanwhile chads gets exaggerated sympathy if they're mentally ill. Mental disorders just give another dimension to chad.

Stacies and normcunts will never try to make chad buy into self-help bullshit also.

i don't think chad's taken a shower in 3 days! he smells so manly, teehee!

aww poor chad is depressed, he had a bad childhood. I'll make him whole again, teehee

oh, chad is bipolar? i'll be sure to cheer him up whenever he's down

wow, chad is schizoid? he must be amazing in bed, teehee

etc...etc...

Sad. Someone can mock a person with autism,yet can’t raise a finger to an obese woman who doesn’t shave her pits.

No. This autist is not getting mocked. He's getting his dick sucked while probably not even being aware of it.

She also is not getting mocked.

However, this successful martial artist is mocked. I wonder why oh why the situation is different for him.