Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's somewhat our (virgins) fault that normies think subhumans get laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
I've been thinking about something. 2 yrs ago I had a medical checkup for college. I was in a group of about dozen others and we filled out our forms together. There was a question asking whether you ever had a sexual intercourse. Ofc normies got all giggled up like 14yo girls (jfl at college """""men""""" today) and checked each other's answers. Everyone checked yes, including me because I would never admit to being a virgin, it's social suicide. So they think a subhuman like me got laid LMAO. It's got me thinking now. The reason so many people say they know subhumans who ascended is because we tell them so. I can just imagine one of those guys I was with potentially arguing with incels on reddit and saying "I know an ugly short guy in college who gets laid" just because I lied jfl.

I can imagine a similar situation happened to brocels here, or any other "virgin, but not an inkwell". No one here is retarded to admit to being a virgin, especially in a time of such aggression and prejudice against incels. You're bluepilling those people by denying being a virgin, but at the same time you can't expose yourself.

What is the ideal response to being asked such question?

Just lie, bluepillers will deny the truth no matter what.

I never admitted that I’m virgin and always made up stories about having sex

I told the truth, but no one ever asked.

"Its your fault for something I don't know you did but assume you did anyways" Theory

I tell the truth lol. Even if a foid doctor or nurse asks me the "are you sexually active" question I just say no. jfl @ caring about your social status as an incel

Better to keep doing what you have been doing and lie. Reddit cucks will never learn and will keep coming up with new excuses.

just tell the truth, ur not fooling any1

If anyone actually believes that lie from you then you aren't an incel to begin with

If anyone actually believes that lie from you then you aren't an incel to begin with
Some probably don't buy it, but remember that normies genuinely believe a subhuman can slay if he has a good personality so bluepillers will believe me when I say I fucked 100 women no matter how subhuman I look.

just tell the truth, ur not fooling any1
tbh your mannerisms and more importantly your face will immediately give away the real answer.

I've been thinking about something. 2 yrs ago I had a medical checkup for college. I was in a group of about dozen others and we filled out our forms together. There was a question asking whether you ever had a sexual intercourse. Ofc normies got all giggled up like 14yo girls (jfl at college """""men""""" today) and checked each other's answers. Everyone checked yes, including me because I would never admit to being a virgin, it's social suicide. So they think a subhuman like me got laid LMAO. It's got me thinking now. The reason so many people say they know subhumans who ascended is because we tell them so. I can just imagine one of those guys I was with potentially arguing with incels on reddit and saying "I know an ugly short guy in college who gets laid" just because I lied jfl.

I can imagine a similar situation happened to brocels here, or any other "virgin, but not an inkwell". No one here is retarded to admit to being a virgin, especially in a time of such aggression and prejudice against incels. You're bluepilling those people by denying being a virgin, but at the same time you can't expose yourself.

What is the ideal response to being asked such question?
avogadro's number IQ

now that i'm blackpilled i'll tell anyone that asks that i'm not only virgin but khhv

I let them know I’m a virgin. There’s no benefit really lying to them. I don’t want to be part of their group anyway.

If admitting to being a virgin will make you an outcast from a social circle, it isn't worth being a part of anyway.

If admitting to being a virgin will make you an outcast from a social circle, it isn't worth being a part of anyway.
Brocel all social circles (except us) are like that.

Brocel all social circles (except us) are like that
A lot of them are, but there are good normies out there, not to mention that the incel population is very large. Not many men self identify as incel, but about a third of men are incels.