Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's terribly unfair that two of our primary needs (affection&sex) and strongest desires are entirely controlled by another person.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Imagine if getting water were as hard as getting affection and sex, controlled by the preferences of women. If she likes you, you get to quench your thirst.

Affection and sex might not be as urgent as the need for water, but they are certainly as important for the well-being and happiness of a person. So if I have some autistic traits, a plethora of ugly physical traits, I am doomed to be unhappy and unsatisfied.

I don't know who I am complaining to, it's just the way life is. But for so many years society has managed to deal with this issue through monogamy, religion, social shaming etc... and yet now, despite all the technological advances, we are left in a world where our needs are met much less than before. I'd rather be a medieval peasant with a nice wife and kids, working the land and living modestly with no technology at all. Instead I'll have a life of wageslaving a shitty job for pennies, all alone. But hey, we have technological "comforts" and modern medicine that they didn't have in those days. Gotta be thankful!

Maybe things will change in the future. But it will be too late. I'm already pretty old, I am not a child, not even a young man anymore. I'm getting old and I haven't experienced a large aspect of life. So much of their lives humans dedicate to relationships with the opposite sex, and I am less experienced than a teen in that department.

I feel the same way
You could be the nicest and most hardworking man on earth but if someone just doesn't get the tingles then say goodbye to your biological purpose in life, meanwhile the local junkie street shitter gets foids daily with his high T low IQ combination.

I'd rather be a medieval peasant with a nice wife and kids, working the land and living modestly with no technology at all.
I've been thinking about this for a while now,it sounds so much better than wageslaving just to afford ldaring with laptop at home during the free time.What a time to be alive :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Same here dude
If women were never given rights in the first place many of us many not have ended up like this

The curse of being a social animal. Wish I was a snow leopard tbh.

I feel the same way
You could be the nicest and most hardworking man on earth but if someone just doesn't get the tingles then say goodbye to your biological purpose in life, meanwhile the local junkie street shitter gets foids daily with his high T low IQ combination.
t's over for low T cels
I feel the same way
t's over for low T cels

I wonder if there is a way to entirely divorce yourself from the need of social validation and pleasure. Indeed, the competing priority of the need for individual success and group success makes life very complex.

No wonder so many Asian religions like Buddhism talk about how to free oneself from earthly desires and suffering.

You're not entitled to your primary needs sweety. :soy:

It wouldn't be bad if women didn't think the majority of men were undesirable.

women should be forced to love low tier men ngl

Just a reminder that these people laugh at you

High iq. I was thinking about this fact, a lot too lately. However the thing for me isn't just, that another person has to find me attractive. It also sucks how i literally have to spend time, with a person, who i don't even like that much. Just in order to get a physical need fulfilled, i'm forced to having to interact with a person who most likely, is rather boring, will stress me out, and has her own needs. It's just so fucking tedious.

That's why government should provide us with state mandated girlfriends. Its impossible to live a happy life without affection and sex. Any hole who refuses to have sex with non Chads should be send to concentration camps.

There has been observed behaviour in social animals to prioritize warmth and affection over food and water.

women are selfish when they are free, it's over for me and for many men

Solution is artificial/altered waifus, and so their desires would be controled by master