Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's the mogging that hurts me, honestly.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
You would think the thing that hurts an ugly person the most is being ugly and not be able to have sex with girls, which is true but.. for me, the worst is when i try, somehow, to recollect myself and be "positive" and then some chad goes into my workplace/the metro/wherever the fuck i am and i feel i will NEVER have the chance to be like him, no matter what fucking "attitude" i could learn to display. It's fucking horrid. Cucks deal with this shit by being cuck, but i'm not a cuck, i have dignity.

I ldar to avoid being mogged lol

I don't like being ugly, but i hate getting treated like crap!

Yeah if I lived around incels only I wouldn't feel as bad,but when you live around sex havers who get hit on by girls it fucks you up.That's why I never understood how incels voluntarily have chad friends

Every day is suifuel

You would think the thing that hurts an ugly person the most is being ugly and not be able to have sex with girls, which is true but.. for me, the worst is when i try, somehow, to recollect myself and be "positive" and then some chad goes into my workplace/the metro/wherever the fuck i am and i feel i will NEVER have the chance to be like him, no matter what fucking "attitude" i could learn to display. It's fucking horrid. Cucks deal with this shit by being cuck, but i'm not a cuck, i have dignity.
Can absolutely relate. My day could legit be going fine and then I see a tall, blue eyed man with huge arms and perfect face and beard and I instantly feel like a pathetic ugly small kid.

3561404500 bp1