Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's the weekend. It's time to make some memories!

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Os2_7-7ys_v-9tIACnqQnTTmLNsL7ekda_0aUKNaneo.jpg

Weekend! Time to make memories w/ my prime, unspoiled gf who is able to pairbond cuz she isn't jaded from being pumped/dumped by 30 chads. We will NEVER be this young and carefree again. No kids, no bills, just TEEN LOVE. This is ONCE in a lifetime. And what are YOU up to this weekend? Vidya AGAIN?

Yes vidya and fap.

Martial Arts class then off out with parents later Saturday.. my parents always worried about me being home all the time so they eventually force me to go with them if I don't want to go out. Sunday we are going to my Sisters house that my dad cucked out and payed for half of it, her boyfriends family paying for the other half. My grandma is coming too.. can't wait to not talk much and feel awkward all the time when I go out.. I'm always wondering what to say.. because what is there to say. :cryfeels:

You miss out on teenage love, you're fucked for life.

time to go do my 12 hour shift tomorrow

I'm looking forward to mindlessly playing Yugioh Forbidden Memories while listening to shit I like from Youtube and posting on the forum.

I'm looking forward to mindlessly playing Yugioh Forbidden Memories while listening to shit I like from Youtube and posting on the forum.

Look at these men trying to see over your fence to see you.
JBG1zkf0t3b5h.jpg

Inb4 mods says this is worship. "Showing the back of two men is worshipping them because bikini"

Last edited:
German, Fly, Gym, Game, LDAR, cry

Edit: inb4 OP is warned for foid woship

Eh, its not so bad. Ill be in my comfy office chair in an empty office
Ok doesn't sound too bad tbh, at least you're making money and I suppose you can browse whatever you like if you have time.

Fuck my life because i will never have it,why am i alive ?

i’m working a shit job i just got wishing i was neet again. i do get to smoke weed again tho because i’m not going to get drug tested so at least there is that

Such a coincedence. I was looking to some Yugioh Forbidden Memories Let's Plays. It is a good game. Do you know all fusions?

Im going to rot alone this weekend

I got back into hearthstone after a break so ill be playing that

Weekend! Time to make memories w/ my prime, unspoiled gf who is able to pairbond cuz she isn't jaded from being pumped/dumped by 30 chads. We will NEVER be this young and carefree again. No kids, no bills, just TEEN LOVE. This is ONCE in a lifetime. And what are YOU up to this weekend? Vidya AGAIN?
Thank you for the new video.

Just watching twitch streams as always

Vidya and anime ldar combo.

are you trying to get other incels to rope by posting this?

Gonna go to a car show and drink heavily, also vidya.

Kek, already knew it would be sui fuel but clicked anyway

Such a coincedence. I was looking to some Yugioh Forbidden Memories Let's Plays. It is a good game. Do you know all fusions?
Almost all I think. Is there a two player version of that?

Just woke up...
Passed out from drinking a bottle of whiskey

Is this what people want us to do?

I'm going to smoke cigarettes and fiddle on the internet.

I remember thinking to myself when I was 15 that I'd better take advantage of these golden years now, because when I get older, it just won't be the same ever again. I happened to be right. Never again did I have that sense of wonder, or that peachy outlook on life.

Is there a two player version of that?

A fanmade version.
So, do not forget the fusion to perform Curse of Dragon and Summoned Skull:
Dragon+Zombie = Zombie Dragon
1600 Dragon/Zombie+Dragon/Zombie = Skelgon
1700 Dragon/Zombie+Dragon/Zombie = Curse of Dragon

Embronic Beast+Time Wizard = Summoned Skull
Job Change Mirror+Demon = Summoned Skull

Also for early on:
Demon+Plant = Darkworld Thorns
1200 Plant+Zombie = Pumpkin

1200 Warrior/Dragon+Warrior/Dragon = Sword Arm of Dragon
And then you know some Thunder type monster for Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon

I really should try to speedrun this game. I have seen some speedruns. They are all so slow...

Last edited:
I would just rot happily with a Neetbux

waiting for you to drop WAW5 br0

I am going to be gymcoping and meeting a friend this weekend so i won't even be working on videos let alone releasing any this weekend, sorry.
Just woke up...
Passed out from drinking a bottle of whiskey

Is this what people want us to do?

based alcoholic like me