Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's time for me to give up

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
I have always tried to remain optimistic in my situation and I have always majorly coped by convincing myself maybe someone cares deep down but everyone is just to busy to show it.

I need to fully accept the looming reality that such things are not the case and I was never something to be loved and completely pull my main focus from other people all together, as hard as that will be for me because I care about others more than I should.

From this point forward, as edgy and corny as it sounds, I need to keep my heart black to survive the simple fact that nobody will ever give a shit about me as much as I give a shit about them. Be it parents, opposite sex, or people I try to befriend.

Jfl at not realizing that only your family (even that is questionable and debatable) cares about you. Everything else is a massive cope.

His smile and optimism: gone.

Jfl at not realizing that only your family (even that is questionable and debatable) cares about you. Everything else is a massive cope.
Cope, my family hates me

The sooner you realize that nobody is coming to save you and that no one truly cares for you the better. You may think someone thinks and cares about you, but ask yourself this; when was the last time someone compromised themselves for your benefit? When was the last time someone took the time out of the day to see how you're feeling? I use to ask my "friends" how they were feeling every single day, I asked about current events in their lives and any troubles they had, I attempted to aid any and all problems because I truly cared and respected them. They would smile and have conversations with me all the time, but when I was in a dark patch nobody was there for me, nobody gave a single fuck. When you stop messaging people first you start to realize your actual value.

The sooner you realize that nobody is coming to save you and that no one truly cares for you the better. You may think someone thinks and cares about you, but ask yourself this; when was the last time someone compromised themselves for your benefit? When was the last time someone took the time out of the day to see how you're feeling? I use to ask my "friends" how they were feeling every single day, I asked about current events in their lives and any troubles they had, I attempted to aid any and all problems because I truly cared and respected them. They would smile and have conversations with me all the time, but when I was in a dark patch nobody was there for me, nobody gave a single fuck. When you stop messaging people first you start to realize your actual value.
I will cut myself off even further I think, it is the only option. This all rings so true

The curse of being born ugly

Being ugly is like being born cursed. There is no way to fix it. You must learn to accept that you're trash

Accepting the brutal reality. Time for ldaring

I will cut myself off even further I think, it is the only option. This all rings so true
The only advice I can give you out of my own experience is yes cutting yourself off may be a pleasurable experience for the ego, but don't allow yourself to rot and wither away. It won't make the depression and bitterness go away it will only make it worse.

From this point forward, as edgy and corny as it sounds, I need to keep my heart black to survive the simple fact that nobody will ever give a shit about me as much as I give a shit about them. Be it parents, opposite sex, or people I try to befriend.
Not edgy it's the truth. Times are very rough indeed.

The only advice I can give you out of my own experience is yes cutting yourself off may be a pleasurable experience for the ego, but don't allow yourself to rot and wither away. It won't make the depression and bitterness go away it will only make it worse.
I'd say I am already rotting at this stage

Brutal and true...

When you stop messaging people and "bothering" them, then you realize how over it is. No one gives a flying shit about me and no one ever messages me out of the blue which would mean that someone out there actually cares.

I have always tried to remain optimistic in my situation and I have always majorly coped by convincing myself maybe someone cares deep down but everyone is just to busy to show it.

I need to fully accept the looming reality that such things are not the case and I was never something to be loved and completely pull my main focus from other people all together, as hard as that will be for me because I care about others more than I should.

U need Meditation
I'd say I am already rotting at this stage
Stop rotting and gymcel and meditation for ur own sake. Not for others. Others are a lost cause

Family is a cope they don't give a fuck about you

I'm like that too. Take it easy and do stuff that you enjoy. That will calm your nerves and distract you.

Why does your family hate you? It must be really tough to not even have that safe harbor.

Family is a cope they don't give a fuck about you

True for some people. However, most of our families are normies who may genuinely care about us, but they are too clueless about being an incel.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

So true, man. I’ve learnt this a long time ago. It’s a dog eat dog world. When the going gets tough, you’re on your own. I know this sounds corny but you should never expect anything from anyone, especially if you’re an Incel.

give up completely and rope

His smile and optimism: gone.
is this a reference to a speedrun cringe with with chibi?
(or is it also said somewhere else?)

you dont need anyone IRL, get a good pc a drug of your choice, boom unlimited entertainment, you might even meet people that play the same game

I feel the same buddy... but I just can't stop myself from being nice/helping people irl, even though I say I will no longer do it, as soon as I see anyone needing help IRL I rush to them. But I'm gonna try to reign that back too now, I've had enough of being treated like shit all the fucking time.

THIS

Nobody gives a shit on ugly men. Women don't like you and they are not empathic and other men are too bussy trying to catch pussy that they behave like shallow faggots for being with a wuman.