Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's time for me to say goodbye to everyone here

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
I enjoyed my time on Incels.Is. But i can't be here anymore. I am so fucking depressed. Everything is so meaningless. I am not going to visit this place anymore. Not to mention many good users have been banned here as well. My Account will remain here but me myself will not be here. There is nothing wrong with Incels.Is but i am too exhausted and too depressed to visit this place. I am finished. I need to take a long timeout from everything. Who knows? Maybe i will have the courage to kill myself in the future. I really hope that happens. I want to visit a better world once i dissappear from this one. A Place were i would belong. A better afterlife. Enough ranting

If i die or rot in misery is up to me. But i think it's time for me to part away from Incels.is and see what the future provides. Gentlemen. It has been an honour. My Honour

Our paths may part but our struggle against this gynocentric world will never end. I wish all of you the best of the best and i really hope you will all get a girl that will love you for who you are. For me it's pretty much over. I will rope and say adieu to this fucking nightmare. I am done here. See you all in the afterlife my brothers. Too bad i never met anyone of you in real life. I think we would all be good friends. I will embrace Death and leave this world. I have suffered to much. I am tired now. The ride was as fun as it lasted. Now it's over. Goodbye and Farewell. I am not afraid of dying anymore. We are all going to die one day anyway. It's just the way things are. I either kill myself next week or next year. But i have decided to put an end to this suffering once and for all. Anyway i will leave Incels.Is now. Forever

It was nice meeting you Gentlemen. See you all in the next world

The truth is not easy to accept for everyone,it was a long ride. see you later,buddy.

I hope your life improves bro

See you tomorrow.

See you next week boyo, take a break and come back. I am not making any new street-shitting threads for a while

It was an honor to share many good posts with you as well brothER. I hope you can finally find the dimension you wish to reside in, you will be missed and will be one of the most memorable posters to grace our community.

It was nice having you here bro. I hope things get better for you.

Take care.

You'll come back.
I left for 3 months, the blackpill will never leave you

Besides you sound like you're just having a rough period judging by your posts. It's very possible you will be back in two weeks

Hope your life improves.

I wish the best to you my friend.

I hope you reconsider :(

The blackpill harms your mental health and stability way more than any rejection from a foid.

I hope you find peace OP, whether you choose to rope or not. I will not forget you, you are one of my favorite posters.

Another soldier down, it's hard to recover from the truth when it's unfiltered. Good luck with your suicide, hopefully it leads somewhere better.

sry to hear this man i liked ur posts but i hope u find peace. Feel free to come back and vent about shit if things don't get any better.

I enjoyed my time on Incels.Is. But i can't be here anymore. I am so fucking depressed. Everything is so meaningless. I am not going to visit this place anymore. Not to mention many good users have been banned here as well. My Account will remain here but me myself will not be here. There is nothing wrong with Incels.Is but i am too exhausted and too depressed to visit this place. I am finished. I need to take a long timeout from everything. Who knows? Maybe i will have the courage to kill myself in the future. I really hope that happens. I want to visit a better world once i dissappear from this one. A Place were i would belong. A better afterlife. Enough ranting

If i die or rot in misery is up to me. But i think it's time for me to part away from Incels.is and see what the future provides. Gentlemen. It has been an honour. My Honour

View attachment 95086

Our paths may part but our struggle against this gynocentric world will never end. I wish all of you the best of the best and i really hope you will all get a girl that will love you for who you are. For me it's pretty much over. I will rope and say adieu to this fucking nightmare. I am done here. See you all in the afterlife my brothers. Too bad i never met anyone of you in real life. I think we would all be good friends. I will embrace Death and leave this world. I have suffered to much. I am tired now. The ride was as fun as it lasted. Now it's over. Goodbye and Farewell. I am not afraid of dying anymore. We are all going to die one day anyway. It's just the way things are. I either kill myself next week or next year. But i have decided to put an end to this suffering once and for all. Anyway i will leave Incels.Is now. Forever

It was nice meeting you Gentlemen. See you all in the next world
See you tomorrow.

Good luck. I tried to leave many times but I always ended up coming back. It's like a drug.

But if you think that's the best for you, go ahead. Good luck.

I dont understand how people get depressed from this place. I come here to cope with my shitty life. Its one of the few releases I have.

:f:

It was nice knowing you.

See you later bro.. I hope your endeavours end well.

You'll come back.
I left for 3 months, the blackpill will never leave you

Besides you sound like you're just having a rough period judging by your posts. It's very possible you will be back in two weeks
tbh but good luck OP

i feel the sameway, but without this website to vent, i''m going to go insane

Goodb- its gone.

I wish you the best, farewell

Ive never seen you before

I thought you bid farewell cause you managed to ascend

Man another great user down. Sigh so depressed. I guess I can't blame him, this gynocentric society is just too much for some incels, what's more is that people outside the forums celebrate when these things happen which makes me wonder who the real monster is, when in reality alot of us has been hurt,bullied,abused etc. and for people to celebrate the death of people who's been dealt a shitty hand, makes you an evil person.

Nonetheless I hope the OP can find his place of peace somehow someway. He was an intruiging user with many high IQ posts. Sigh Godspeed to you @Albocel

Enjoy your life.

Rest easy soldier

I wonder if he actually roped